Cakes So Simple Reviews

211 | Melbourne, FL

211 Reviews for Cakes So Simple

Brittany · Married on 03/04/2017

Everything was absolutely amazing! The design and taste was impectible and everything i dreamt of.

Sent on 03/14/2017

Julie · Married on 01/28/2017

Linda and team were amazing to work with and our wedding cake was spectacular! The design was flawless and so delicious! We were over-the-moon happy with the flavors, style, and service. I have purchased a delicious carrot cake for my brother's birthday, cupcakes (always on hand), and even 5 King's cakes during Marci Gras. My husband has surprised me with our wedding cake cap cakes and you are sure to always get helpful and considerate service. Thank you for always wowing us!

Sent on 04/13/2017

Cakes So Simple's reply:

Wow!! Thank you!! It was our pleasure serving you! You are terrific to work within absolute gem!!!

Deb · Married on 01/20/2017

We planned our daughter's January 20th, 2017 wedding from a different country 1500 miles away, so it was not without its challenges. But there wasn't a single challenge involved in having Linda at Cakes So Simple provide our "Brownie Wedding Cake", as well as two expertly decorated cakes for guests who were celebrating their birthdays on the day of the wedding.

Our wedding cake was somewhat unique in that we actually had Linda stack 3" by 3" brownies and embellish according to our decor. I wish I could include a photo because it was gorgeous! Meticulously stacked, good'n chocolaty, and wonderfully fresh brownies, drizzled with white icing and garnished with perfectly crafted white candy roses. Just incredible!

I have no hesitation in recommending Linda, I'd use her again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 01/22/2017

Brittani · Married on 01/07/2017

Linda was great! She was very easy to meet with and was easy to talk to. She did my cake exactly like I imagined! It was not only beautiful but it tasted great! My guests loved it and I received many compliments. Thank you Linda Lee!

Sent on 01/17/2017

Terrie · Married on 01/01/2017

Linda Lee made cinnamon bun cupcakes for our sunrise beach wedding. Not only were they beautiful they tasted incredible and everyone loved them.

She took our idea of having cinnamon buns and turned it into a work of art. Everything was made from scratch and they surpassed our expectations!

She assured us that everything would be delivered on time and she was even there early for our sunrise wedding on January 1st!!

We would highly recommend using her.

Sent on 01/11/2017

Hannah Leigh · Married on 11/22/2016

Great service, Great price and so delicious!

Sent on 11/06/2016
  • Serina

Serina · Married on 11/18/2016

I had a vision and they executed! Absolutely wonderful to work with. Cake and cupcakes tasted amazing. Such a hit!

Sent on 12/09/2016

Nicole · Married on 11/05/2016

We were very happy with our cake and it tasted great!!

Sent on 01/13/2017

Nicole · Married on 10/15/2016

I tasted at probably 10-15 different bakeries before my wedding and this by far was the most delicious! Not only did Linda make custom/unique flavors for my husband and I, but she also designed my dream beach wedding cake! She was an absolute pleasure to work with.

Sent on 11/03/2016

Trish · Married on 09/24/2016

Pleasant experience. Desserts were beautifully displayed and tasty. Very professional and easy to work with.

Sent on 10/05/2016

Suzette · Married on 07/23/2016

My fiancé and my 11 year old did the cake tasting and they loved everything in fact my son wants all his birthday cake made by cake so simple from now. I did not have any at tasting due to my diet for wedding but on my wedding day when I took my first bite it really was some good cake we are saving our top layer for first anniversary of it makes it lol. Linda Lee you did an amazing job on our wedding cake for a reasonably price I will always come back to you. Thank you oh and you did a beautiful set up for us ????????????

Sent on 07/26/2016

courtney · Married on 07/23/2016

everyone raved about how unique and beautiful our cake was at our wedding! the seashells and seahorses looked so real people were afraid to eat them! and the cake tasted amazing!

Sent on 07/27/2016

Tammy · Married on 07/23/2016

Give her a picture or thoughts and she will nail that cake.. The fondant is perfect and the flavors amazing.. Her cakes are moist the best I ever had.

Sent on 12/16/2016

My husband is a huge Star Wars fan and I wanted to surprise him with a Satr Wars wedding cake. They took my idea and made a beautiful cake that we both loved. Plus we had their red velvet and the cookies and cream cupcakes. Both are amazing. My guest leep asking where they can get more.

Sent on 06/05/2016

Denise · Married on 05/07/2016

Cake so simple was such a delight! Their flavor a were amazing! And being on a time crunch she fit us right in! And was so affordable!

Sent on 05/24/2016
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 04/30/2016

Linda Lee at Cakes So Simple was wonderful. She went above and beyond to make sure my wedding cake was the way we wanted it to be. We choose a cake that was half elegant on half and camo on the other. She did exactly what we wanted. Her price was right in our budget and everything was taken care of.
    I actually went back to Linda and had her make us Mason Jar cookies for our rehearsal dinner. I was so touched by how they came out, and everything was so tasty. If your looking for an excellent baker Linda Lee from Cakes SO Simple is the one to contact.

Sent on 05/08/2016

Nancy · Married on 04/10/2016

The groom's cake was exactly like I wanted and it was delicious too! I would recommend Cakes So Simple for all occasions. I am a Wilton Instructor and this cake was simply amazing.

Sent on 04/19/2016

Gabby · Married on 04/03/2016

Linda and team were amazing and had every detail I asked for perfect! The cake not only tasted great, it looked stunning! I highly recommend cakes so simple!

Sent on 04/17/2016

Mary · Married on 04/02/2016

The cake and cupcakes were absolutely amazing! Linda was helpful from the tasting all the way to delivering the cake. I couldn't ask for better customer service!

Sent on 04/11/2016

Alexis · Married on 04/02/2016

Linda was a joy to work with. She is very talented and has a portfolio of all types of cake Designs that she has created. I told her what i was looking for and she made my dream come to life. My cake was stunning and everyone at my wedding commented on how elegant and more importantly, delicious the cake was. We picked out three different cake/icing flavors for each layer. Linda worked with my budget and made it so i could have exactly what i wanted within our budget. I would recommend Linda's cakes to anyone who is looking for quality appearance and scrumptious sweets :)

Sent on 04/14/2016

she was helpful and very kind!

Sent on 04/14/2016

Merritt · Married on 03/19/2016

Linda was easy to work with and helped me to find a happy medium to fit my budget and also produce the cake of my dreams....provided wedding and gr00ms cake. Both were delicious and I got so many compliments from guests on how delicious the cakes were...such yummy flavors! I didn't even tell her last minute I didn't have a cake stand or topper and she organized my flowers and greenery so beautifully on my cake! Job well done!

Sent on 03/22/2016

tammy · Married on 03/19/2016

The cake was fabulous. It was everything I expected.

Sent on 03/29/2016

Kristen · Married on 03/18/2016

Words can not describe how happy we were with our entire experience with Cakes So Simple for our wedding. The cake we ordered was absolutely beautiful and our guests were blown away by how delicious it was. Linda Lee made the entire process easy and hassle free. I gave her flowers to decorate the cake the day before with very little instruction and trusted her with using her creative judgement on how to decorate and was not disappointed at all. The cake was stunning! The only problem we had was choosing which incredible flavor we wanted for our cake. We would recommend Cakes So Simple a million times if asked!

Sent on 03/20/2016

Teri · Married on 03/12/2016

Thank you Linda!! Our cakes were a hit! Everyone loved the baseball theme!!

Sent on 04/06/2016