Cakes So Simple Reviews

214 Reviews for Cakes So Simple

• Dylan

Dylan G. · Married on 02/26/2021

Incredibly Perfect!

Cakes So Simple was incredible!

To start with, they do an incredibly thorough tasting, letting you try about 15 different flavor combinations that they have ready for you, and they are all incredible.

Working with them, we were able to create a wedding cake from our imagination that they smoothly made into a reality. We truly could not believe how good the cake turned out nor how amazing it tasted, as confirmed by our wedding guests.

I hope you consider them for any event you've got coming up, as they are sure to impress you!

Sent on 03/30/2021

Kelly F. · Married on 01/02/2021

Perfection!!

Our cake was EXACTLY what we wanted! Not only was it beautiful but it was delicious as well! We also had a dessert bar which was amazing! Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/09/2021

Cakes So Simple's reply:

Thank you so much. We really appreciate you taking the time to review us. Reviews mean so much. It was such a pleasure working with you! We wish you a life time of happiness and hope to see you for any cake or dessert need.
  • Tracy

Tracy B. · Married on 11/14/2020

Wedding cake

Linda was great!!! We scheduled taste testing and asked to eliminate two types of cake we did not want and they were compliant. We told her what we wanted showered her pics and she can do it! The cakes tasted awesome!!! They are even designing a candy cake topper that we requested..I highly recommend this place. Prices are also within budget. We ordered 6&8 inch cake on top and 100 cupcakes.

Sent on 03/31/2020

Joannie · Married on 11/07/2020

Wedding Cake

Delicious cake and it looked beautiful. All of our guests complimented the cake.

Sent on 11/12/2020
  • Brittany

Brittany M. · Married on 07/03/2020

LOVE the flavors!!!

This bakery was wonderful to work with!!! They created such a beautiful cake for our wedding and they key lime pie flavor was amazing!!! All of our guests were raving about it!!! The service was fantastic and everyone was so nice!!! We will definitely be recommending them and coming back to get something!!!

Sent on 03/27/2020
  • Joy

Joy L. · Married on 02/12/2020

On time and fantastically delicious.

Staff was wonderful to work with during the preparation period. On time, cake delivered as desired. OMG - it was three layers with different flavor cakes and it was so GOOOOOD!

Sent on 01/11/2020

Lindsey S. · Married on 01/18/2020

Wonderful wedding cake!

Cakes so simple was an absolute joy to work with and made everything about our wedding cake easy! They were helpful when we went to sample cake flavors and always punctual with responses to our emails. The cake turned out beyond beautiful and tasted amazing too! Highly recommend them to anyone in need of a cake!

Sent on 01/30/2020

Samantha H. · Married on 01/10/2020

Perfect! You won’t regret choosing cakes so simple!

The cake was delicious and more beautiful than I imagined! We got a semi naked cake with “fairy dust” and it was beautiful! Highly recommend! They we’re extremely helpful whenever we had any questions, and even in the cake tasting we knew we chose the right place!

Sent on 01/29/2020
  • Casey

Casey B. · Married on 01/05/2020

Amazing and yummy!

Delicious cake and cupcakes and beautiful design. Exactly what I was picturing come to life. Thank you!!

Sent on 01/28/2020

Audrey · Married on 01/04/2020

Simply perfect

We ordered 200 mini cupcakes and a small cake for our wedding and they turned out amazing. We had endless compliments all night and enjoyed the cake for the next few days. I plan to use cakes so simple for all my baked needs from this day forward. Can’t wait to get my hands on another cupcake.

Sent on 01/28/2020
  • Kristy

Kristy S. · Married on 12/21/2019

Yummy and Beautiful

The wedding cake that I got from Cakes So Simple was as gorgeous on the outside as it was delicious on the inside. We got a 2 tier cake, one was chocolate with cookies and cream filling and the other was vanilla with strawberry filling.

Sent on 12/31/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/23/2019

Wedding baker

They made a tres leche cake for us for our wedding, even though this is not a cake they make routinely. They decorated it attractively and delivered to our venue on time.
    Would hire again!

Sent on 12/08/2019
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 11/03/2019

Amazing experience and cake

Awesome, profession, amazing cake!!!

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Rose

Rose · Married on 11/02/2019

Wonderful!

Linda was great to work with. Very accommodating and the cakes were absolutely delicious. There was a small issue with the design when the cakes were delivered but the girl who delivered was amazing and stayed for an hour to fix them and made sure that they were absolutely perfect and that I was happy with them. She really saved the day! Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 11/03/2019
  • Miranda

Miranda · Married on 10/12/2019

They do such beautiful work

They’ve made the most amazing cake I’ve ever seen. I would definitely recommend them if you’re looking for something extravagant. My cake was one of a kind!

Sent on 10/25/2019
  • Destiny

Destiny · Married on 06/06/2019

Melt in your mouth cupcakes

Flavors were a hit at my wedding, especially for the cost. Customized our wedding cake to two of our favorite but different flavors.

Sent on 07/20/2019

Melody · Married on 05/04/2019

Cake So Simple

They are amazing and friendly people. My guests love cupcakes, and they said it was so good. I recommend you to order cake there.

Sent on 05/22/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 04/06/2019

Gorgeous cake & amazing staff !

Our wedding cake & cupcakes was amazing and very delicious. I found my cake design I found on Pinterest and they pinpoint our cake was amazing.
    Customer service is amazing.
    Staff is Awesome.

Sent on 05/19/2019

Erica · Married on 02/23/2019

Flawless Execution

Really a job well done. The cake tasting session was courteous and professional and we were presented with LOTS of succulent flavors and toppings. Our wedding cake was elegant, moist, and delicious and was exactly made to our specifications. Cake arrived on time for our event. Only bummer (not CSS fault) was whoever packed our top layer didn’t secure or wrap it and was later found damaged and spoiled :( so next year we’ll order an identical top layer to share on our first anniversary. Would definitely order from CSS again. Additionally, the cake was an absolute bargain as we found most bakers in the area were overpriced and some even pretentious. 10/10 would use again.

Sent on 02/26/2019
  • Shaneka

Shaneka S. · Married on 02/23/2019

All over excellent

The service and cakes are amazing. I dont get cakes from no other place. Love it love it love it!!!!!!!!

Sent on 02/28/2019

Bonnie · Married on 02/21/2019

Wedding cake

Cake So Simple did our wedding cake. It was awesome! Everyone loved it! Would definitely recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 02/26/2019

Luz F. · Married on 01/18/2019

Wedding Cake 🎂

Our Wedding Cake was beautiful and delicious. I would highly recommend Cakes So Simple for any special occasion. Everyone was so nice and willing to help meet our requests. The entire experience was delightful.

Sent on 01/22/2019

Hailey A. · Married on 01/13/2019

Best Cake Decorator ever!!!!

Cakes So Simple was so easy to work with. They listened to what we wanted and made exactly how we described. Not only the cupcake cake tier looked beautiful, it tasted even better. Everyone at my daughter's wedding commented on the gorgeous display which made me extremely happy with my choice to hire Cakes So Simple.

Sent on 01/22/2019

Linda · Married on 01/08/2019

Amazing Experience!

The cake was exactly what we asked for and more! Taste, looks, delivery, everything was perfect. One less thing I had to worry about on the big day!

Sent on 01/30/2019

Lonna · Married on 01/05/2019

Wow! Exactly what I wanted

I knew it would be good but I got exactly what I wanted! The cake looked amazing and tasted just as good. I would highly recommend for a wedding or even a birthday.

Sent on 02/03/2019