181 Reviews for Cakes So Simple

Gluten Free (1)
Lactose Free (1)
Nut Free (1)
154 Cakes So Simple Reviews

Thank you Linda & staff for the ADORABLE nautical cookies that you made for our wedding - we gave these out to our guests and they LOVED them! I reached out to Linda a few weeks before with a Pinterest photo and she said absolutely she could make them! They were individually wrapped, tied and nicely boxed....and of course DELICIOUS! I live in Melbourne but got married in St. Augustine - these traveled beautifully :-) I will be using your shop again in the future :-)

Profile Picture Lucy, 4/1/18, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Cookies, Consultations

LOVED LOVED LOVED our cake. Our cake was so reasonably priced and delicious. The process was easy and personal. We had strawberry cream on the bottom and pistachio almond on the top. So good!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 3/31/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

My husband and I were married on March 10th, 2018 and Cakes so Simple was recommended to us by our venue Field Manor. We went for a tasting and picked out our cake for our three tiered naked cake. They executed it perfectly! The carrot cake was a huge hit with my guests! Definitely recommend that flavor!!
Thank you Cakes so Simple for such a delicious cake!

Profile Picture Erica, 3/10/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Stands

YUMMY!! From the tasting to our wedding day, we were so pleased we chose Cakes so Simple to make our cake. We went with a smaller two tiered cake with mini cupcakes for different flavor options for guests. During the tasting it was so hard to narrow down the cupcake flavors because they were all so amazing! The cake was beautiful, the guests loved the desserts and I couldn't have been happier! And the whole process was so easy from start to finish. You will not be disappointed choosing Cake So Simple for your next wedding or event.

Profile Picture Jillian, 3/3/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Cake Stands, Cupcakes, Custom Design, Delivery, Private Tastings

We LOVED working with Linda! She was friendly and wanted to create our dream cake. Our initial appointment and tasting with Linda was so fun and yummy! She gave us such great samples and on our wedding day the flavors we chose were no short of delicious! The cake was beautiful and just what we wanted in quality and size. Everything was delivered and set in place without us even knowing it. The guests loved it and so did we. Thanks Linda!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 2/18/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I had a really hard time finding what I wanted for my wedding. Me & my husband don't like cake very much but we LOVE cookie cake so I was attempting to find a bakery that would create a thick, layered cookie cake that looked like a 3 tiered wedding cake. Every bakery and wedding shop said no that it wouldn't come out good, wouldn't stand right, and wouldn't be able to cut it well. Until I called Linda at Cakes so simple. She was EXCITED about the challenge and not worried about any of those possible issues that the other shops mentioned. And rightfully so- the cookie cake looked just like a 3 tier wedding cake and tasted AMAZING. I has choc chip as the wedding cake and had assorted cookie sandwiches spread all over the table around it in the flavors of key lime, red velvet, snickerdoodle, double choc, and pumpkin. I ordered with Linda expecting 250 people and only had 200 show up. I didn't adjust the cookie order as it was too late and I was worried I would have so much leftovers. WRONG! Everyone went for more & more and I had hardly any of the main cake left over. All the assorted sandwiches were gone! and might I add - I am SO happy to have some left over because it was the best darn cookie cake I have ever had. Amazing work.,

Profile Picture Mindy, 11/25/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Linda was such a joy to work with! From the moment we met her, Linda was professional, kind, considerate, and helped us pore through her MANY examples of gorgeous wedding cake designs and flavors. She also assisted us in customizing our cake to fit our wedding theme and decor with beautiful, and homemade, shell chocolates and candy sea glass! Not only did Linda provide amazing service, but our cake and cake pops were delicious and stunning!!! Thank you for being such a fabulous vendor and for our beautiful cake & cake pops!!! We truly appreciate your excellent service, and hope this review helps you secure many more happy brides & grooms!

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Pops, Cakes, Cupcakes, Gluten Free, Local, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Our wedding cake was amazing! The design was so simple yet so unique and it was DELICIOUS! The cake tasting was a lot of fun too.

Profile Picture Cierra, 10/21/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Custom Design

We met Linda Lee at a bridal expo and once we had a sample, we were hooked! We ended up doing a 2-tiered carrot cake with 200 mini cupcakes in 7 different flavors.

While we only had the cake during the cutting, our families were able to save a few dozen of the cupcakes and we devoured them throughout the week. Everything was DELICIOUS and they make everything from scratch!! Thank you, Linda Lee and Cakes So Simple!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/14/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Cakes so simple was absolutely amazing! They came highly recommended! We ordered a groom's cake, wedding cake and birthday cake for the father of the bride. All three were beautifully decorated and DELICIOUS. Prices are very reasonable and Linda and her team did a great job of meeting our needs and communicating with us!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/7/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes, Groom's Cake

Delicious! Everyone commented on how yummy the cupcakes were. We did a small cake( plus served sheet cake) and numerous mini cupcakes. They delivered on time, easy to work with.

Profile Picture Laurie, 9/30/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Linda was patient, professional and was great to work with. I arranged my wedding in Florida from the UK so naturally it was quite stressful at times. Linda replied to my emails within hours, was very easy going and worked with us to design the cake we wanted. It was perfect and she added all the designs and decorations we wanted. Everyone complimented the cake, it looked beautiful and tasted amazing!! I was so happy with how it turned out. I would definitely recommend cakes so simple! Thank you!

Profile Picture K, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I must say Linda....you rock. Our wedding cake was delicious. Everyone is still talking about the cake. Linda made the best wedding cake I ever had....this is not because it was my wedding cake, but its true. My husband & I truly enjoyed meeting Linda. Linda exceed our expectations. We look forward to ordering from Cake so Simple in the future. Thank you so much Linda??

Profile Picture Melissa, 8/19/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Absolutely amazing! They were SO affordable for the amount of work they do! Their cakes are all absolutely gorgeous and equally as delicious! My wedding cake wound up being such a big topic of conversation. It was absolutely gorgeous and Cakes so Simple worked with me every step of the way to make sure it was perfect!

Profile Picture Anastasia, 7/1/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Fresh Fruit, Local, Cake Stands, Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Linda and her team were out of this world and make the greatest cake i have ever tasted and all of our guests have said the same and also are going to use her! amazing lady and amazing cakes and amazing service and team!!

Profile Picture Scott, 4/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Stands, Local

Linda and her staff are amazing!!! Our wedding cake was beautiful and delicious. It was definitely the center piece of our reception which is exactly what we wanted!!! Highly recommend them!!

Profile Picture Becky, 4/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The cake was so beautiful and tasted even better than it looked. The chocolate cake was so moist and the peanut butter filling was to die for. We received so many compliments from out guest on how delicious our cake was. If you go for the cake tasting, be hungry and be ready to have a difficult time making up your mind.

Profile Picture kathy, 3/11/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

She did my wedding cake and it was perfect. Even better than picture i showed her, she even worked with my florist to get real flowers for the cake.

Profile Picture User6081094, 1+ year ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Loved the wine barrel wedding cake they made for us this past Saturday. It was perfect! The delivery and set up was fast and well organized and the cake was in perfect shape. You have to use this company. I would recommend them for anyone's wedding!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 3/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Everything was absolutely amazing! The design and taste was impectible and everything i dreamt of.

Profile Picture Brittany, 3/4/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Linda and team were amazing to work with and our wedding cake was spectacular! The design was flawless and so delicious! We were over-the-moon happy with the flavors, style, and service. I have purchased a delicious carrot cake for my brother's birthday, cupcakes (always on hand), and even 5 King's cakes during Marci Gras. My husband has surprised me with our wedding cake cap cakes and you are sure to always get helpful and considerate service. Thank you for always wowing us!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Julie, 1/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

We planned our daughter's January 20th, 2017 wedding from a different country 1500 miles away, so it was not without its challenges. But there wasn't a single challenge involved in having Linda at Cakes So Simple provide our "Brownie Wedding Cake", as well as two expertly decorated cakes for guests who were celebrating their birthdays on the day of the wedding.

Our wedding cake was somewhat unique in that we actually had Linda stack 3" by 3" brownies and embellish according to our decor. I wish I could include a photo because it was gorgeous! Meticulously stacked, good'n chocolaty, and wonderfully fresh brownies, drizzled with white icing and garnished with perfectly crafted white candy roses. Just incredible!

I have no hesitation in recommending Linda, I'd use her again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Deb, 1/20/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup

Linda was great! She was very easy to meet with and was easy to talk to. She did my cake exactly like I imagined! It was not only beautiful but it tasted great! My guests loved it and I received many compliments. Thank you Linda Lee!

Profile Picture Brittani, 1/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Linda Lee made cinnamon bun cupcakes for our sunrise beach wedding. Not only were they beautiful they tasted incredible and everyone loved them.

She took our idea of having cinnamon buns and turned it into a work of art. Everything was made from scratch and they surpassed our expectations!

She assured us that everything would be delivered on time and she was even there early for our sunrise wedding on January 1st!!

We would highly recommend using her.

Profile Picture Terrie, 1/1/17, 1 Review