187 Reviews for Cakes So Simple

Gluten Free (1)
Lactose Free (1)
Nut Free (1)
159 Cakes So Simple Reviews

I'll start off by saying I am a huge cake person. Our cake tasting appointment was so much fun and they gave us so many flavors to try, all of them were delicious. Our wedding was this Sunday and let me tell you our cake tasted even 10 times better than at the tasting!! It was unbelievable! Very moist, the buttercream is my new fav ever. You will not be dissapointed!

Profile Picture Karla, 9/16/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes

My wife and I purchased a cake and cupcakes from Cakes So Simple from our wedding and we received so many compliments about how beautiful the cake was and how delicious it was. It was so delicious that I only got one bite and we bought a second cake on the way home from our honeymoon just so I could have a full helping of it! Linda and her staff are so incredibly nice and they know that their work is top notch and that they come second to none. If you're within an hour or two of them and they'll deliver the cake (even if they won't) you have to get a cake from Linda.

Profile Picture Michael, 8/10/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Cake So Simple made our wedding cake and it was AMAZING. Not only did it look beautiful, but it tasted amazing! We had three different flavors in our four tiered cake and had so many compliments on how delicious it was. We can't wait to eat the top tier on our one year anniversary!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/23/18, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes

My cake was absolutely gorgeous AND tasted amazing! I had a lot of guests compliment the cake and wanted to take some home. We all enjoyed for a few days after the wedding too.

Profile Picture Jane, 6/8/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Cakes So Simple provided a beautiful and delicious cake for our beachside wedding! We couldn't have been happier with the quality of service and product we received. Our first interaction with Linda Lee was at the cake tasting. We were not expecting to have so many different flavors of cake, filling, and frosting to try! This was my favorite part of the wedding planning! We ate one great sample cupcake after the next. We left overstuffed and with a very difficult decision to make. Communication was prompt and Linda Lee made sure to reconfirm our selections when she was ready to start creating our cake. When the cake arrived to the venue, I couldn't believe how beautiful it was! I would definitely recommend Cakes So Simple for your wedding or special event!

Photo for Cakes So Simple Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Victoria, 5/5/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Delivery, Private Tastings

Thank you Linda & staff for the ADORABLE nautical cookies that you made for our wedding - we gave these out to our guests and they LOVED them! I reached out to Linda a few weeks before with a Pinterest photo and she said absolutely she could make them! They were individually wrapped, tied and nicely boxed....and of course DELICIOUS! I live in Melbourne but got married in St. Augustine - these traveled beautifully :-) I will be using your shop again in the future :-)

Profile Picture Lucy, 4/1/18, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Cookies, Consultations

LOVED LOVED LOVED our cake. Our cake was so reasonably priced and delicious. The process was easy and personal. We had strawberry cream on the bottom and pistachio almond on the top. So good!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 3/31/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

My husband and I were married on March 10th, 2018 and Cakes so Simple was recommended to us by our venue Field Manor. We went for a tasting and picked out our cake for our three tiered naked cake. They executed it perfectly! The carrot cake was a huge hit with my guests! Definitely recommend that flavor!!
Thank you Cakes so Simple for such a delicious cake!

Profile Picture Erica, 3/10/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Stands

YUMMY!! From the tasting to our wedding day, we were so pleased we chose Cakes so Simple to make our cake. We went with a smaller two tiered cake with mini cupcakes for different flavor options for guests. During the tasting it was so hard to narrow down the cupcake flavors because they were all so amazing! The cake was beautiful, the guests loved the desserts and I couldn't have been happier! And the whole process was so easy from start to finish. You will not be disappointed choosing Cake So Simple for your next wedding or event.

Profile Picture Jillian, 3/3/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Cake Stands, Cupcakes, Custom Design, Delivery, Private Tastings

We LOVED working with Linda! She was friendly and wanted to create our dream cake. Our initial appointment and tasting with Linda was so fun and yummy! She gave us such great samples and on our wedding day the flavors we chose were no short of delicious! The cake was beautiful and just what we wanted in quality and size. Everything was delivered and set in place without us even knowing it. The guests loved it and so did we. Thanks Linda!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 2/18/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I had a really hard time finding what I wanted for my wedding. Me & my husband don't like cake very much but we LOVE cookie cake so I was attempting to find a bakery that would create a thick, layered cookie cake that looked like a 3 tiered wedding cake. Every bakery and wedding shop said no that it wouldn't come out good, wouldn't stand right, and wouldn't be able to cut it well. Until I called Linda at Cakes so simple. She was EXCITED about the challenge and not worried about any of those possible issues that the other shops mentioned. And rightfully so- the cookie cake looked just like a 3 tier wedding cake and tasted AMAZING. I has choc chip as the wedding cake and had assorted cookie sandwiches spread all over the table around it in the flavors of key lime, red velvet, snickerdoodle, double choc, and pumpkin. I ordered with Linda expecting 250 people and only had 200 show up. I didn't adjust the cookie order as it was too late and I was worried I would have so much leftovers. WRONG! Everyone went for more & more and I had hardly any of the main cake left over. All the assorted sandwiches were gone! and might I add - I am SO happy to have some left over because it was the best darn cookie cake I have ever had. Amazing work.,

Profile Picture Mindy, 11/25/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Linda was such a joy to work with! From the moment we met her, Linda was professional, kind, considerate, and helped us pore through her MANY examples of gorgeous wedding cake designs and flavors. She also assisted us in customizing our cake to fit our wedding theme and decor with beautiful, and homemade, shell chocolates and candy sea glass! Not only did Linda provide amazing service, but our cake and cake pops were delicious and stunning!!! Thank you for being such a fabulous vendor and for our beautiful cake & cake pops!!! We truly appreciate your excellent service, and hope this review helps you secure many more happy brides & grooms!

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Pops, Cakes, Cupcakes, Gluten Free, Local, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Our wedding cake was amazing! The design was so simple yet so unique and it was DELICIOUS! The cake tasting was a lot of fun too.

Profile Picture Cierra, 10/21/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Custom Design

We met Linda Lee at a bridal expo and once we had a sample, we were hooked! We ended up doing a 2-tiered carrot cake with 200 mini cupcakes in 7 different flavors.

While we only had the cake during the cutting, our families were able to save a few dozen of the cupcakes and we devoured them throughout the week. Everything was DELICIOUS and they make everything from scratch!! Thank you, Linda Lee and Cakes So Simple!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/15/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Cakes so simple was absolutely amazing! They came highly recommended! We ordered a groom's cake, wedding cake and birthday cake for the father of the bride. All three were beautifully decorated and DELICIOUS. Prices are very reasonable and Linda and her team did a great job of meeting our needs and communicating with us!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/7/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes, Groom's Cake

Delicious! Everyone commented on how yummy the cupcakes were. We did a small cake( plus served sheet cake) and numerous mini cupcakes. They delivered on time, easy to work with.

Profile Picture Laurie, 9/30/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Linda was patient, professional and was great to work with. I arranged my wedding in Florida from the UK so naturally it was quite stressful at times. Linda replied to my emails within hours, was very easy going and worked with us to design the cake we wanted. It was perfect and she added all the designs and decorations we wanted. Everyone complimented the cake, it looked beautiful and tasted amazing!! I was so happy with how it turned out. I would definitely recommend cakes so simple! Thank you!

Profile Picture K, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I must say Linda....you rock. Our wedding cake was delicious. Everyone is still talking about the cake. Linda made the best wedding cake I ever had....this is not because it was my wedding cake, but its true. My husband & I truly enjoyed meeting Linda. Linda exceed our expectations. We look forward to ordering from Cake so Simple in the future. Thank you so much Linda??

Profile Picture Melissa, 8/19/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Absolutely amazing! They were SO affordable for the amount of work they do! Their cakes are all absolutely gorgeous and equally as delicious! My wedding cake wound up being such a big topic of conversation. It was absolutely gorgeous and Cakes so Simple worked with me every step of the way to make sure it was perfect!

Profile Picture Anastasia, 7/1/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Fresh Fruit, Local, Cake Stands, Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Linda and her team were out of this world and make the greatest cake i have ever tasted and all of our guests have said the same and also are going to use her! amazing lady and amazing cakes and amazing service and team!!

Profile Picture Scott, 4/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Stands, Local

Linda and her staff are amazing!!! Our wedding cake was beautiful and delicious. It was definitely the center piece of our reception which is exactly what we wanted!!! Highly recommend them!!

Profile Picture Becky, 4/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The cake was so beautiful and tasted even better than it looked. The chocolate cake was so moist and the peanut butter filling was to die for. We received so many compliments from out guest on how delicious our cake was. If you go for the cake tasting, be hungry and be ready to have a difficult time making up your mind.

Profile Picture kathy, 3/11/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

She did my wedding cake and it was perfect. Even better than picture i showed her, she even worked with my florist to get real flowers for the cake.

Profile Picture User6081094, 1+ year ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Loved the wine barrel wedding cake they made for us this past Saturday. It was perfect! The delivery and set up was fast and well organized and the cake was in perfect shape. You have to use this company. I would recommend them for anyone's wedding!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 3/4/17, 2 Reviews