Cakes So Simple Reviews

Cakes So Simple 5
  • Jessica

Jessica Goatcher · Married on 11/23/2019

Wedding baker

They made a tres leche cake for us for our wedding, even though this is not a cake they make routinely. They decorated it attractively and delivered to our venue on time.
    Would hire again!

Sent on 12/08/2019
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 11/03/2019

Amazing experience and cake

Awesome, profession, amazing cake!!!

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Rose

Rose · Married on 11/02/2019

Wonderful!

Linda was great to work with. Very accommodating and the cakes were absolutely delicious. There was a small issue with the design when the cakes were delivered but the girl who delivered was amazing and stayed for an hour to fix them and made sure that they were absolutely perfect and that I was happy with them. She really saved the day! Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 11/03/2019
  • Miranda

Miranda · Married on 10/12/2019

They do such beautiful work

They’ve made the most amazing cake I’ve ever seen. I would definitely recommend them if you’re looking for something extravagant. My cake was one of a kind!

Cakes So Simple 6
    Cakes So Simple 7
    Cakes So Simple 8
    Sent on 10/25/2019
  • Destiny

Destiny · Married on 06/06/2019

Melt in your mouth cupcakes

Flavors were a hit at my wedding, especially for the cost. Customized our wedding cake to two of our favorite but different flavors.

Cakes So Simple 9
    Cakes So Simple 10
    Sent on 07/20/2019

Melody · Married on 05/04/2019

Cake So Simple

They are amazing and friendly people. My guests love cupcakes, and they said it was so good. I recommend you to order cake there.

Sent on 05/22/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 04/06/2019

Gorgeous cake & amazing staff !

Our wedding cake & cupcakes was amazing and very delicious. I found my cake design I found on Pinterest and they pinpoint our cake was amazing.
    Customer service is amazing.
    Staff is Awesome.

Cakes So Simple 11
    Sent on 05/19/2019

Erica · Married on 02/23/2019

Flawless Execution

Really a job well done. The cake tasting session was courteous and professional and we were presented with LOTS of succulent flavors and toppings. Our wedding cake was elegant, moist, and delicious and was exactly made to our specifications. Cake arrived on time for our event. Only bummer (not CSS fault) was whoever packed our top layer didn’t secure or wrap it and was later found damaged and spoiled :( so next year we’ll order an identical top layer to share on our first anniversary. Would definitely order from CSS again. Additionally, the cake was an absolute bargain as we found most bakers in the area were overpriced and some even pretentious. 10/10 would use again.

Sent on 02/26/2019
  • Shaneka

Shaneka Singleton · Married on 02/23/2019

All over excellent

The service and cakes are amazing. I dont get cakes from no other place. Love it love it love it!!!!!!!!

Cakes So Simple 12
    Sent on 02/28/2019

Bonnie · Married on 02/21/2019

Wedding cake

Cake So Simple did our wedding cake. It was awesome! Everyone loved it! Would definitely recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 02/26/2019

Luz Fuller · Married on 01/18/2019

Wedding Cake 🎂

Our Wedding Cake was beautiful and delicious. I would highly recommend Cakes So Simple for any special occasion. Everyone was so nice and willing to help meet our requests. The entire experience was delightful.

Sent on 01/22/2019

Hailey Ann Siegel · Married on 01/13/2019

Best Cake Decorator ever!!!!

Cakes So Simple was so easy to work with. They listened to what we wanted and made exactly how we described. Not only the cupcake cake tier looked beautiful, it tasted even better. Everyone at my daughter's wedding commented on the gorgeous display which made me extremely happy with my choice to hire Cakes So Simple.

Cakes So Simple 13
    Sent on 01/22/2019

Linda · Married on 01/08/2019

Amazing Experience!

The cake was exactly what we asked for and more! Taste, looks, delivery, everything was perfect. One less thing I had to worry about on the big day!

Cakes So Simple 14
    Sent on 01/30/2019

Lonna · Married on 01/05/2019

Wow! Exactly what I wanted

I knew it would be good but I got exactly what I wanted! The cake looked amazing and tasted just as good. I would highly recommend for a wedding or even a birthday.

Sent on 02/03/2019
  • O

olivia · Married on 11/25/2018

Beautiful & Tasty

The cake looked amazing and was delicious. They were very professional, prompt and flexible! I would definitely recommend them for any event!!

Cakes So Simple 15
    Cakes So Simple 16
    Cakes So Simple 17
    Cakes So Simple 18
    Sent on 12/20/2018
  • Donna

Donna · Married on 11/17/2018

Linda and her staff are very professional and accommodating. Everyone at the wedding loved the cake. Super tasty and moist. Highly recommend them for any occasion.

Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/05/2016

Logan · Married on 10/28/2018

Delicious and beautiful

Linda's cakes are. So. Good. We're still working on ours 2 weeks later! Would highly recommend them. They are delicious and flexible.

Sent on 11/12/2018
  • Karla

Karla · Married on 09/16/2018

I'll start off by saying I am a huge cake person. Our cake tasting appointment was so much fun and they gave us so many flavors to try, all of them were delicious. Our wedding was this Sunday and let me tell you our cake tasted even 10 times better than at the tasting!! It was unbelievable! Very moist, the buttercream is my new fav ever. You will not be dissapointed!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Michael · Married on 08/10/2018

My wife and I purchased a cake and cupcakes from Cakes So Simple from our wedding and we received so many compliments about how beautiful the cake was and how delicious it was. It was so delicious that I only got one bite and we bought a second cake on the way home from our honeymoon just so I could have a full helping of it! Linda and her staff are so incredibly nice and they know that their work is top notch and that they come second to none. If you're within an hour or two of them and they'll deliver the cake (even if they won't) you have to get a cake from Linda.

Sent on 08/21/2018

Ashley · Married on 06/23/2018

Cake So Simple made our wedding cake and it was AMAZING. Not only did it look beautiful, but it tasted amazing! We had three different flavors in our four tiered cake and had so many compliments on how delicious it was. We can't wait to eat the top tier on our one year anniversary!

Cakes So Simple 19
    Sent on 07/07/2018

Jane · Married on 06/08/2018

My cake was absolutely gorgeous AND tasted amazing! I had a lot of guests compliment the cake and wanted to take some home. We all enjoyed for a few days after the wedding too.

Sent on 06/18/2018

Victoria · Married on 05/05/2018

Cakes So Simple provided a beautiful and delicious cake for our beachside wedding! We couldn't have been happier with the quality of service and product we received. Our first interaction with Linda Lee was at the cake tasting. We were not expecting to have so many different flavors of cake, filling, and frosting to try! This was my favorite part of the wedding planning! We ate one great sample cupcake after the next. We left overstuffed and with a very difficult decision to make. Communication was prompt and Linda Lee made sure to reconfirm our selections when she was ready to start creating our cake. When the cake arrived to the venue, I couldn't believe how beautiful it was! I would definitely recommend Cakes So Simple for your wedding or special event!

Cakes So Simple 20
    Sent on 06/28/2018

Lucy · Married on 04/01/2018

Thank you Linda & staff for the ADORABLE nautical cookies that you made for our wedding - we gave these out to our guests and they LOVED them! I reached out to Linda a few weeks before with a Pinterest photo and she said absolutely she could make them! They were individually wrapped, tied and nicely boxed....and of course DELICIOUS! I live in Melbourne but got married in St. Augustine - these traveled beautifully :-) I will be using your shop again in the future :-)

Cakes So Simple 21
    Cakes So Simple 22
    Cakes So Simple 23
    Sent on 05/08/2018
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 03/31/2018

LOVED LOVED LOVED our cake. Our cake was so reasonably priced and delicious. The process was easy and personal. We had strawberry cream on the bottom and pistachio almond on the top. So good!

Cakes So Simple 24
    Sent on 04/09/2018
  • Lady1722

Erica · Married on 03/10/2018

My husband and I were married on March 10th, 2018 and Cakes so Simple was recommended to us by our venue Field Manor. We went for a tasting and picked out our cake for our three tiered naked cake. They executed it perfectly! The carrot cake was a huge hit with my guests! Definitely recommend that flavor!!
    Thank you Cakes so Simple for such a delicious cake!

Sent on 03/17/2018