CAKES FOR ALL OCCASIONS Reviews

CAKES FOR ALL OCCASIONS 1
  • Danielle

Danielle Jalbert · Married on 06/22/2019

Beautifully done!

Easy to work with, cake was exactly what we wanted, delivered on time without a flaw. Beautifully decorated and delicious!

Sent on 07/14/2019
    CAKES FOR ALL OCCASIONS 2

Taylor · Married on 08/25/2018

Beautiful and delicious!

Bev was absolutely wonderful to work with! She was easy to get in touch with and made sure the cake was exactly what we had in mind. The cake was beautiful and delicious to eat! I 100% recommend Bev to anyone getting married and in need of a delicious cake!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Sara · Married on 10/01/2017

Bev has been making cakes for a long time, and she still loves meeting couples and making something beautiful for their day. Her flavor selection is to die for and she can accommodate allergies! Being someone with Celiac, all I wanted was someone who could make a red velvet cake that was gluten free. Well, not only was she able to do the, but she was even able to infuse it with Bailey's!
    Her prices are quite reasonable, her work beautiful. I wish I had pictures of the cake and cupcake tier!

Sent on 10/22/2017

CAKES FOR ALL OCCASIONS's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to do a review! I have been doing cakes for 36 years and have the best job in the world!!! You were a pleasure to work with, loved all of your flavors. I hope you had a great time in Mexico :)

Melissa · Married on 05/27/2017

Bev was an absolute joy to work with for our wedding. She answered all of my questions, responded to all of my inquiries, and was the definition of friendly professionalism. Not to mention the cake was AMAZING!! She worked with everything we wanted, and our cake came out absolutely beautifully and matched our theme so well. I would highly highly recommend Bev and CFAO for your event or wedding, you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 07/14/2017

CAKES FOR ALL OCCASIONS's reply:

Awe, Thank you so much Melissa. You were an absolute sweetheart to work with and every vendor that was lucky enough to be a part of your wedding said the same thing! I wish you & Evan the best in your new life together, you truly make a spectacular couple!!!

Kathryn · Married on 06/17/2016

My husband doesn't like fondant, so one of our struggles was to find a bakery that worked with buttercream frosting instead. Cakes For All Occasions is one of those few bakeries. We went to a tasting at our venue and fell in love with the taste and quality of this bakery. When we went to our private tasting for our wedding cake, we had no idea what we were looking for. Bev helped us come up with a design that we both loved and that fit our wedding colors. And again, we fell in love with the taste and quality, but also got to know Bev and really connect with her (connecting with my vendors was a huge deal for me!). Her responses through email were very fast too and we even ordered a couple cakes from her for birthdays & just because! Our wedding cake was so beautiful & we got so many compliments on it!! I couldn't of pictured a more perfect cake for our wedding!!

Sent on 06/30/2016

krystle · Married on 10/10/2015

Cakes for occasions was amazing!! The people that you work with to plan your cake/ (we did cupcakes too) are amazing and so easy to work with. The cakes and frostings are incredibly delicious, when we went for our tasting we nearly ate all of the choices because they were so good!! The cupcakes and cake topper for your wedding were unbelievable, we got so many compliments on them! They even came to pick up the cupcake stand from the venue for us since we were leaving for our honeymoon before the bakery would be open again. Definitely use them for all of your bakery needs! They are amazing.

Sent on 10/30/2015

Tiffany · Married on 09/12/2015

I received my rehearsal dinner cake and my wedding cake from them. Both were wonderful! They are such a nice company to work with and everything came out perfect.

Sent on 10/22/2015

Jessica · Married on 08/08/2015

Our wedding cake was so pretty and delicious! Bev helped me to design the perfect country/rustic cake that fit my vision. She is so easy to work with and very professional! I highly recommend Cakes for all Occasions!

Sent on 08/14/2015

Cheryl · Married on 12/01/2013

The cake was incredible and all the guests loved it. It was better than we imagined. Bev took our ideas and created a masterpiece. It was a multi-tiered cake that fit in beautifully with our christmas wedding.

Sent on 12/07/2013

Melissa · Married on 09/27/2013

My husband and I loved our wedding cake!!

I was floored when I saw it, it was the most beautiful cake I had ever seen. Beverly was so easy to work with. We set up an appointment and she had baked us different style cupcakes to try. We went with spice cake and a butter cream frosting. She made a beautiful varried pattern on our 3 tiered cake, and tastefully decorated it with real flowers. It was such a lovely flavor and very moist, and I am only sad that I don't have more! I had a hard time seeing it being taken away to be cut, it was so beautiful. Beverly was very reasonably priced, and easy to get a hold of, and responded to questions promptly. She had no issue delivering the cake for the wedding day, and it was perfect. Very highly recommended!!
    I would also like to thank Beverly for recommending our florist- MacMannis florist- which we absolutely loved! They've worked together many times before and it's always comforting to have a recommendation by someone else in the business!

Sent on 09/29/2013

CAKES FOR ALL OCCASIONS's reply:

Hi Melissa, thank you so much for the kind words! I am so happy you enjoyed working with the florist I recommended, your flowers were absolutely beautiful, they always do a great job which is why we use them when our family needs flowers. I have your cake on both my web site and facebook, you are welcome to download the picture if you would like to use it for your scrapbook or photo album. I'll see you next year for your complimentary first anniversary cake!
  • User4583883 · event on 08/26/2013

Perfection in design, flavor and presentation. Made for a very special day ?

Sent on 12/02/2014

Kristine · Married on 06/08/2013

Bev did such a great job with our cake. It looked beautiful and tasted great! She makes super moist, delicious cakes. Couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 08/03/2013
  • Future Mrs. T

Kristen · Married on 10/20/2012

Yum Yum Yum!! Best cake ever! The frosting and cake are to die for. We chose to have the top layer the strawberry daiquiri flavor, and the rest of the cake was "fleur de lis" and it was just amazing. The decorations on the cake were beautiful and overall it was just an awesome job. My husband was very excited that when we got back to the hotel room there were some chocolate peanut butter cupcakes waiting for us, since those are his favorite!!!! You can't go wrong with this bakery and you will be very very pleased!

Sent on 11/16/2012

CAKES FOR ALL OCCASIONS's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Kristen. You had such a fun cake to make with the different shapes, sparkles and zebra ribbon! I'm glad Mike enjoyed my surprise of chocolate peanutbutter cupcakes and I'll see you next year for your fresh first anniversary cake! Best wishes to you both for a happy life together. Your cake is on both my web site and my facebook page that you are welcome to use if you would like to.

ashley · Married on 08/25/2012

I loved my cake. The lady was very friendly and work with us on budge. She met our expectation on a budget we could afford.

Sent on 09/24/2012

CAKES FOR ALL OCCASIONS's reply:

Thank you very much for your review Ashley. The red tablecloth looked great and matched the ribbons on your cake perfectly. Your cake is on my web site and on my facebook page that you are welcome to use if you would like. Best wishes for a wonderful life together!
  • Mistie

Mistie · Married on 03/26/2011

Thank you so much Beverly! The cake tasted delicious and looked amazing. We got so many compliments on it. She gave us so many options and she was really easy to work with. We even got our anniversary cake included!

Sent on 03/31/2011

Amanda · Married on 09/05/2009

My wedding cake was absolutely beautiful!!! I didn't really know what I wanted when I met with them, but with their help I was able to create exactly what I wanted. The cake was beautiful than I had imagined and tasted great too:)

Sent on 01/27/2010
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 07/25/2009

One word.....DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!

Sent on 08/02/2009
  • amO'Malley

Alisha · Married on 06/06/2009

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL CAKE DESIGNER! and it tasted amazing too!! Fed a wedding with 150+ guests, very easy to work with!

Sent on 06/25/2009

Samantha · Married on 07/12/2008

Our cake was as beautiful as it was delicious. Not only was it really fun to taste the cake, but it was also really great to hear our guests rave about it! And, the best part of all: they give you a free cake on your first anniversary, so you don't have to save the top of your cake and crowd your freezer! The cake was moist and yummy, and, truly, beautiful!

Sent on 03/02/2009

Andrea · Married on 07/27/2013

Bev did a wonderful job on our wedding cake. It not only looked beautiful but tasted so good!. She was easy and fun to work with and also gave my now husband a suggestion for a great dirt bike track...everyone was happy!

Sent on 12/30/2013

The wedding cake that I had from Cakes For All Occasions was amazing!
    The cake we selected was the fleur-de-lis with butter cake with brown sugar, cinnamon & nutmeg with the chocolate butter cream – creamy milk chocolate frosting it was so delicious and all my wedding guests kept telling me how good the cake was.
    I never had such a tasty cake at a wedding and I think most of my guest said the same thing to me. Even now they still rave about the cake when we remember that great day at the Old Mill where the wedding was held in May.

Sent on 12/27/2013

Natasha · Married on 08/29/2009

The cake for my wedding was something that I envisioned for the day my husband proposed. I was afraid that no one would be able to creat my idea. Turns out it was the most beautiful wedding cake I had ever seen. It was three tiers and had my husband and I's names written on each layer. ( I can't really describe it in words) I still 6 months later recieve comments on how beautiful it was. But, not only was it stunning it tasted even BETTER. I would highly reccomend them for anyone planning a fuction where you want the cake to be remembered!!!!!

Sent on 03/04/2010

Hi Natasha,
    Thank You for the review. I loved your cake and it was uploaded to our pictures on this site right away.

Amber · Married on 08/28/2010

3.0

The cake was absolutely gorgeous. Exactly what I asked for. I don't really remember what it tasted like, but everyone loved it.

Sent on 11/18/2010
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/24/2009

3.0

Bev was a pleasure to work with. When my husband and I went to taste cakes she had the cakes ready for when we got there and had a couple books for us to look through for ideas. The final product was DELICIOUS and so cute, exactly how we wanted it. On our one year she will have our top layer cake for us waiting to be picked up! She offered to have it boxed and dropped off at the venue with the cake, but also offered to bake us a fresh one in a year. FREE!

I would recomment cakes for all occasions to any one.

Sent on 06/15/2009

Sara · Married on 08/16/2008

4.2

Bev is awesome, she did exactly what I wanted, and even suggested somethings that I never would have thought of that turned out to be beautiful. The cake was delicious, we got lemon in the middle of 2 of the layers and raspberry in the middle of the 3rd. Everyone commented on how pretty it was, and how moist the cake tasted, not at all dried out. Highly recommended!

Sent on 11/22/2009