Cakes by Veronica Reviews

6 | Aptos, CA

6 Reviews for Cakes by Veronica

rose · Married on 07/27/2014

Veronica did an amazing job on our cake. It was so beautiful and perfect and it had every aspect I was looking for!! Thank You!!

Sent on 07/30/2014

Meredith · Married on 10/05/2013

Veronica was wonderful and even squeezed in a tasting at short notice for us since we were out of state. All of her cakes were wonderful, but we chose the Tres Leches and Chocolate - both with caramel frosting! YUM-O! Great pricing and very delicious!

Sent on 10/31/2013

Veronica is a true artist. Her cakes are not only delicious, they are truly breathtaking. Our wedding cake was gorgeous and delicious! She took the time to get to know us personally, so her confections matched the decor and vision we had for the wedding perfectly. I HIGHLY recommend her.

Sent on 10/01/2013

Joy · Married on 08/24/2013

Veronica's cakes are absolutely amazing. I normally don't like chocolate cakes, but when I tasted her Chocolate Creme Caramel cake, I was blown away. It was very hard for us to decide what flavors we wanted because everything was so good! I would eat her cake everyday if I could.

I was looking for a simple cake (single color with a second colored ribbon around each layer plus fresh flowers on top), but even though it was simple in design, the cake looked beautiful and fancier than it was.

I recently received a card from one of my wedding guests, and she specifically mentioned that the cake was amazing.

Sent on 09/26/2013

Jen · Married on 06/08/2013

Don't waste time looking for another option - Veronica is the best.

I had waited until about three weeks before my wedding to find the cake I wanted. Veronica helped guide me through the process even though I was trying to plan a west coast wedding from DC. I was able to see all of her pictures and came up with my own cake. Veronica executed my vision PERFECTLY. Some other websites had pictures of cakes that must have melted for some reason, but Veronica's work for my wedding cake was a dream. Different, intricate detailing for each of the three layers. She was able to come up with a brilliant gold layer to complement my wedding colors, and incorporated the fresh flowers in keeping with the glam, elegant theme of the wedding.

All three layers tasted deeeee-licious! In order of favorites, the espresso was my favorite, followed by the red velvet and then tres leche. Frankly, I will be visiting her store whenever I can, just to get ahold of more tasty treats.

Price-wise, Veronica is on par with the other websites I surveyed, but there's no one who could have done a better job. It was such a pleasure working with her throughout the whole process. In the madness of the wedding festivities, I was even able to sneak in a hug to congratulate HER for making this important detail of wedding so amazing.

Sent on 07/02/2013

3.5

Veronica did a great job. We loved our cake; not only was it beautiful but delicious as well.

Sent on 11/04/2012