Cakes by Ron Reviews

Cakes by Ron 5
Cakes by Ron 6
Cakes by Ron 7

Maggie · Married on 02/24/2018

Not only was our cake beautiful, but it was also SO delicious! Thank you for creating a scrumptious masterpiece for our wedding day! We received rave reviews about our cake from many of our guests. And, of course, enjoyed the left overs the next day ;)

Sent on 03/19/2018
  • W

Wanita · Married on 01/27/2018

My tropical Samoa cake was stunning and delicious!! Cakes by Ron did a fabulous job!

Sent on 01/29/2018
    Cakes by Ron 8
    Cakes by Ron 9

Nancy · Married on 01/13/2018

My daughter's wedding cake was beautiful and exactly as we had arranged. One of the layers was coconut and several people said it was the best they had ever had. The marble and orange layers were fantastic. I highly recommend Cakes By Ron. And their in-store cupcakes are the best I've ever had in my life!

Sent on 01/24/2018

Lisa · Married on 10/21/2017

The cake was amazing and they decorated it exactly how I wanted!!!! Sooo impressed

Sent on 10/23/2017

Rose · Married on 10/14/2017

Best. Cake. Ever! Our cake was amazing and tasted so yummy! All of our guests loved the cake! The design was exactly what I was envisioning and I would definitely recommend Cakes by Ron to anymore! They're delicious and beautiful. We even had gluten free cupcakes for some family and friends. We had salted caramel for our bottom and top (our favorite), red velvet, and a chocolate whiskey cake we created. So good!

Sent on 11/27/2017
    Cakes by Ron 10
    Cakes by Ron 11
    Cakes by Ron 12
    Cakes by Ron 13
  • Dakota

Dakota · Married on 09/23/2017

My cake tasting was absolutely amazing they worked with me to get me exactly what I wanted and they all taste amazing perfectly most and not too sweet so many options! Cakes by Ron is going to help make my perfect!!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Sujatha · Married on 09/03/2017

Cakes by Ron catered our wedding reception. We had several different types of cupcakes, a two tier cutting cake and an amazing grooms cake for my husbands alma matar. Everything was executed perfectly. The design of everything was beautifully done and the cake was by far the best I have ever had. Every cupcake was moist and tasted great!
    So many compliments from our guests! Please use Cakes by Ron you won't regret it !!!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Leslie · Married on 06/24/2017

The cake was beautiful and tasted just as good. The cake looked exactly as we requested. Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 10/26/2017

JJ · Married on 06/10/2017

Cakes by Ron did a fabulous job on my wedding cake. They were willing to put together an original design with me and were on top on every aspect. I even got updates to any design issues and possible solutions. They were well organized and very professional. I was very impressed by the cake they delivered and on time!

Sent on 07/03/2017
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 05/06/2017

We're so thrilled we got to work with Cakes By Ron for our wedding day. Our cake was DELISH (alternating tiers of funfetti and banana, yum!!) and so, so beautiful. Nathan and the CBR team made my cake vision come to life perfectly, executing a gorgeously simple, four-tiered semi-naked cake, which my florist topped with a few fresh blooms. It was beautiful!! And soooo yummy.

CBR also made our wedding favors — chocolate chip cookie sandwiches with buttercream — which were really delicious, and so cute. They wrapped them for us and used the customized stickers we printed as well.

CBR was incredibly easy to work with, and very accommodating. They even let us have a last-minute second cake tasting because we were second guessing our flavor choices — at no charge! It's a very nice team working there.

I'm so excited to eat the top tier on our anniversary :) Can't wait! It's THAT good.

Sent on 07/01/2017

Carina · Married on 04/29/2017

Dear Ron,

I wanted to thank you for all you did for our wedding this past Saturday morning ! My family and I are beyond grateful for your time, talent, and efforts that you put into making our day beyond what we ever thought was possible!

We can't express how much your delicious and beautiful wedding cake influenced the whole impact of the wedding for us and our families. Your cake received rave reviews from our guests and everyone was still talking about it the following day !
    Both flavors we picked were equally delicious. The colors and decoration of the cake was just beautiful and just as we imagined it would be!

I attached a picture from our reception !

You were a huge part of what made our day the perfect day and I can't thank you enough !
    Best wishes to you,
    Carina and Joe

Sent on 05/02/2017
  • Maria

Maria · Married on 04/22/2017

Cupcakes for my wedding cake were delicious!

Sent on 05/01/2017

Diana · Married on 02/25/2017

Everyone was so amazed at how delicious and beautiful our groomsmen and wedding cake were! Our flavors were salted caramel, key lime, and French vanilla with fresh raspberry. Ron and his staff are so friendly, and the cakes were also a great value :)

Sent on 02/28/2017

Amy · Married on 01/14/2017

Absolutely wonderful! Cakes by Ron made us the greatest cupcake display with numerous different flavors for our guests to choose from. Best cupcakes around, we still have guests talking about them three weeks later. Thank you so much!

Sent on 01/28/2017

Laura · Married on 01/14/2017

The cake was beautiful and very tasty! From the first meeting with Ron we knew we were in good hands. Ron met with us for the better part of an hour to draw out and plan the cake. Ron was very easy to deal with and delivered a cake that exceeded our expectations! The whole day was a whirlwind but we both remember how happy we were to see the finished product. Well done!!

Sent on 01/22/2017

Rachel · Married on 01/07/2017

My husband and I chose Cakes by Ron to create a cake and cupcakes for our wedding at Historic Spanish Point this weekend. My sister's family is vegan, and they were able to accommodate us by making vegan cupcakes in some amazing flavors. My nephew gave me two thumbs up! Our wedding cake was beautiful, decadent, and exactly as I imagined (with succulents and all). I would highly recommend Cakes by Ron to any bride looking for experience and a breathtaking presentation for their special day.

Sent on 01/09/2017

Kate · Married on 01/06/2017

Our wedding cake was absolutely perfect and so delicious! Thank you!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Lauren · Married on 11/26/2016

Cakes by Ron did a fabulous job with our cake! It was absolutely beautiful on our wedding day!! We had a bunch of different layers of cake and each tasted excellent!

Sent on 12/22/2016

I love Cakes By Ron! I knew when it was time to order & design my wedding cake the person who would be perfect for the job & that was Ron. He makes amazing cakes that are both beautiful and yummy! He was able to put all of our ideas together to design the perfect wedding cake.

Sent on 09/11/2015
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 11/19/2016

By far the best cake place in town!! We had a four tier wedding cake and it was to die for. They made it exactly like the picture and it tasted amazing. Our guests were raving about how good the cake was. We had 3 different flavors on 3 tiers and people were looking to try all 3 because everyone was saying how delicious it was!

Sent on 11/28/2016

Shauna · Married on 11/12/2016

Our cupcakes and 1 tier cake for our wedding were absolutely delicious! We had 230 guests and ordered 275 cupcakes; at the end of the night, they were ALL gone! That's proof of how yummy our cupcakes were, when does that ever happen?!

Sent on 11/15/2016
  • Lizzy

Lizzy · Married on 10/22/2016

Ron made a beautiful cake for my wedding day. He made an amazing sandcastle for the reception that was more than I could ever have imagined. I had so many guests tell me how amazing the cake looked and I was blown away at how great it looked.

Sent on 11/04/2016

Kelly · Married on 10/22/2016

I would highly recommend Cakes by Ron. My wedding cake was delicious (key lime!) and beautiful - very similar to the picture I showed Ron when we initially decided on a design. I also feel that the price was very reasonable for what you receive.

Sent on 11/06/2016

Stephanie · Married on 10/08/2016

Cakes by Ron is truly amazing. All of their flavors are so good! They did a fantastic job on our wedding cake this month, it was just beautiful and very delicious! I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/31/2016

Theresa · Married on 08/06/2016

I happened upon Cakes by Ron by driving down fruitville road. Upon stopping in, I was greeted by beautiful cupcakes and a nice side room of cake displays. I bought a few cupcakes to try as a sample of their product - amazing!!! I was sold. Scheduled a meeting and rest was history!!! Their prices are reasonable but the better than that the cake is amazing!!!! Received so many compliments on this wonderful cake - chose red velvet, samoan, carrot cake and death by chocolate for the groom's cake. This family is talented and quite lovely to interact with!!! Choose Cakes by Ron you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 08/12/2016