Cakes by Liza, LLC Reviews

59 | Virginia Beach, VA

59 Reviews for Cakes by Liza, LLC

Jihan · event on: 03/29/2014

The cake Liza made for my god son's babyshower was amazing and tasted amazing as well which is hard to come by.
    Loved it!

Sent on 02/23/2015

Milasha · event on: 02/23/2013

Omg! I just Loved My cake and cupcakes made by Liza! I had so many compliments! Not only was it Beautiful, it was Delicious as well!!! I hope she opens a Bakery in Norfolk, Va! The drive was long But worth it!! Thanks Liza!

Sent on 06/11/2013

Paul · event on: 02/10/2013

The cake was for my retirement party from the Navy. The cake was exactly like she displays on her website.

Sent on 06/11/2013

Robin · event on: 09/02/2012

Our event was actually a military retirement so I wanted something special, not the usual sheet cake with pictures and writing. When I came across the cakes on Liza's website I immediately knew that I had to work with her. Liza's responses were prompt if I had questions and the quality of her work was fantastic! Everyone, and I do mean everyone, asked me about the cake, and those who were soon to retire asked me for Liza's name. There was such detail in the American flag and Officer's cover that I could hardly bear to cut it and every part of the design was made with cake, no rice crispies. All of the ingredients were fresh, including the raspberry filling, and the best I have tasted. I did have to pick the cake up a day early becuase of her schedule but it held just fine as she assured me. I'll be asking Liza for another cake soon!

Sent on 06/23/2013

Chris · event on: 03/08/2012

Very artistic & of course delicious and excellent cakes.

Sent on 05/30/2013

Kenda · Married on 04/11/2015

3.5

Liza is an awesome cake designer! She worked with me very well to make sure my cake was perfect for my theme. My husband and I were very pleased. My cake table was very detailed and she went above and beyond to create exactly what I wanted, plus more!

Sent on 05/06/2015

Terrence & Jerita · Married on 06/18/2011

wE JUST HAD OUR wEDDING jUNE 18 lIZA CREATED OUR WEDDING CAKE IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL AND MOIST LIZA IS THE BEST AND TALENTED WE NOW HAVE STARTED GETTING DIFFERENT KINDS OF CAKES FROM HER AND STARTED RECOMMENDING HER TO OUR FAMILY MEMBERS.

Sent on 06/30/2011

Michael · event on: 10/24/2014

2.0

Your survey won't allow me to move without describing the event? And you don't show the event type; it was a military retirement. I really appreciate the last minute work with my cake for for my ceremony....

Sent on 02/07/2015

anonymous · event on: 04/06/2013

0.4
      1.5
      1.0
      0.0

The birthday cake for my 11 yo niece was beautifully done and tasted really good. It was in a "Katy Perry" theme. The only concern I had was that the request for some of design and colors were not met , but otherwise, she did a beautiful job.

Sent on 06/12/2013

Cakes by Liza, LLC's reply:

Hi Rebecca Y ~ Thank you for your review as I try to improve my craft. As much as we had many emails about the design and color, you have approved my suggestions by giving me a freehand on the final design. Anyway, the cake was beautifully executed and tasted really good as you said and that says a lot about my cakes and creation. Sorry for the miscommunication!