Cakes by Kharis Reviews

8 | Philadelphia, PA

8 Reviews for Cakes by Kharis

Amy · Married on 03/24/2018

They did wedding cake for my best friend and they are amazing! Highly recommended!

Sent on 03/29/2018

Eleanor · Married on 12/25/2015

Simply an artist and amazing person all together. His skills with putting a cake together are awesome and awesome to watch if you get the chance which I had the opportunity to see first hand .. Reese I love you and all that you have accomplished.. God Bless you !!!!!!

Sent on 12/30/2014

Cakes by Kharis's reply:

Thanks again Eleanor for the review! Hope all is well with you!.:)

Jessica · Married on 12/13/2014

Kharis made a grooms cake (drum set) for my now husband for our wedding, it was amazing, he is truly an artist! Kharis was incredibly responsive and was so reasonably priced compared to other bakeries I had looked into. My husband was so excited about his cake and it was also so delicious. Would definitely recommend him for any wedding cake, especially novelty cakes as his design work is stellar.

Sent on 12/30/2014

Cakes by Kharis's reply:

Hello Jessica .Thanks again for choosing Cakes by Kharis! Give us a call if you ever in Philadelphia any anything Jess!

Ronald · event on: 05/31/2014

They make great cakes that look amazing and taste awesome too! They can make a cake of pretty much anything you want and reasonably priced! They have a new address which is 113 W. Girard Avenue in Philadelphia, PA.

E · Married on 10/05/2013

Kharis is an artist! He made my beautiful wedding cake and the groom's cake. They were perfect! We didn't want to cut the cake! The wedding cake was not only beautiful and just what I wanted but it was delicious cake!!! My husband loved his favorite soccer team groom's cake and has refused to cut it. Kharis is
    kind, caring and really delivers. Thanks Kharis!

Sent on 10/21/2013

Randy · Married on 04/13/2013

The cake Kharis made for my daughter's wedding was spectacular. It was on an 8 foot crystal stand and it had to be perfectly orchestrated. He's a genius!

Sami · Married on 04/13/2013

Kharis went above and beyond for my dream wedding cake. Any other baker would've turned down my idea but he was so confident that he could create my vision and when I saw it I just cried. It was the centerpiece of my wedding !!

Jennie · Married on 07/07/2012

The most talented man in the business. I will recommend him to anyone :) Your professionalism and friendliness was amazing. Thank you SO much for making my special day even more special.

Sent on 07/27/2012