Cakes By Judy Reviews

11 | Paso Robles, CA

11 Reviews for Cakes By Judy

Kalyn · Married on 06/30/2017

Judy did our wedding cake and it was amazing! She was so nice and easy to work with. We were coming from out of town so everything was handled by phone and email. I sent her some pictures of what I was thinking and she delivered ! She even gave us the small top square tier complimentary as a wedding gift to us. The cake was so delicious and all of our guests were raving about it. Thanks again!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Amanda · Married on 03/26/2016

Not only does Judy make the most delicious cakes EVER, but she is so so sweet and accommodating! Not only did Judy give my husband and I a complimentary cake tasting, but she also let us bring along my parents and sister! She had multiple flavors for us to try as well as a book with many many different cake options. After our tasting, we knew we had to have Judy make our wedding cake! We had a rustic style wedding, and really wanted our wedding cake to look like a birch tree, and Judy had no hesitation! She did a BEAUTIFUL job and the cake was SO delicious. Everyone was talking about how much they loved the cake. As a gift, Judy gave us the top layer for free, for our one year anniversary. Needless to say, I'm really looking forward to our one year anniversary so I can dig into the cake! Love love love her cakes!

Sent on 05/09/2016
  • User2064754 · 2+ years ago

Judy Knapp makes the best cupcakes, cakes, and brunch items you can imagine for the lowest prices. We used Judy for our wedding day cupcakes, and streusel cakes for our morning after brunch. We've also had her cakes at the SLO country club. Everything we've had has been so moist and delicious - our friends and family just loved everything she made. Her chocolate - chocolate chip cake/cupcakes are the best thing ever...Our only regret is that we somehow left our bride and groom cake at our venue :(

Sent on 11/06/2012

Judy makes AMAZING cakes. Oh, if you're looking for fondant cakes, don't book with Judy - she only makes delicious cakes ;) She can pretty much make any flavor cake and any flavor frosting and design it any way you want. She's a lovely lady and her prices are very competitive. We got so many compliments on our cake, and everyone loved it! Thanks Judy!

Sent on 10/10/2012

Adam · Married on 09/22/2012

Judy is the sweetest ever and her cakes are delicious! So many of our guests loved our cake and we can't wait to enjoy ours again on our one year anniversary!

Sent on 10/03/2012

We got about 300 cupcakes for our wedding. Judy was so great to work with. She was incredibly sweet. She invited us to her home for tasting and then was able to deliver and set up the cakes on that day. Everybody raved about the cupcakes. My favorites were the lemon curd, carrot cake, and chocolate. I looked at many other places for cupcakes and every other place was 3-5 times more expensive than Judy. Judy did a wonderful job at a great price.

Sent on 08/08/2012
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 10/21/2011

I heard nothing but "oh my goodness, her cakes are soooooo good" and I knew that we HAD to meet with Judy and have a tasting. Just listening to her stories and seeing her pictures from when she first started baking, it was a delight. Oh, and her cakes are amazing! So moist and yummy! She could come up with any combination of flavors for you, or will do whatever you dream of. What a great local company and family to work with!!!

Sent on 11/15/2011

Tinessa · Married on 08/28/2010

Judy did a fantastic job. She was referred to by word of mouth from some other vendors and friends. She has been doing this for years and has a huge book of work to browse through. We brought in several pictures and we came up with the perfect cake with 3 different layers of flavors. On the big day, it was just like the picture and tasted yummy.

Sent on 10/04/2010

Kharlee · Married on 08/20/2010

Judy is the sweetest woman you will ever meet and her cakes are fabulous to boot!
    Our cake was out of this world, in taste as well as looks! GORGEOUS!!!
    It has been reffered to by our guests as "hands down the BEST cake I have ever had!"
    Thank you so much Judy!

Sent on 10/22/2010

Sarah · Married on 05/26/2007

Judy created the most beautiful cake I had ever seen in my entire life. It was also the most delicious. This was the most talked about item at my wedding!

Sent on 02/14/2008

Samantha · Married on 10/23/2010

3.0

Judy Knapp did a wonderful job with our wedding cake. We had three delicious different layers that many guest tried all of. Judy was helpful and flexible with our desires and did a wonderful job giving us an elegant cake. Do note, Judy doesn't respond as quickly to email but was always quick on the phone. Judy is a great affordable, delicious option for your wedding day.

Sent on 12/20/2010