154 Reviews for Cakes by Happy Eatery

Vegan (2)
Cake Pops (1)
Fruit (1)
Pastries (1)

We hired Cakes by Happy Eatery to provide the dessert for our wedding. This included a small one tier cutting cake and multiple mini desserts (e.g. cheesecakes, cannolis, pies, cake pops). We decided to go with them after meeting at the bakery and trying their cakes and desserts. They were incredible responsive and helpful throughout the planning process. We chose the dulce de leche cake, which was fantastic! By the end of the night, nearly all of the mini desserts were gone, and our guests complimented us on how good they all were, cake pops especially! The desserts were delivered to the wedding venue on time and nicely displayed for guests. We highly recommend Cakes by Happy Eatery!

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/7/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Pops, Cakes, Dessert Buffet, Fruit, Cake Stands, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

We were SO very happy with Cakes by Happy Eatery!!! From the first moment we arrived, til our wedding day, Victoria took such great care of us!! The cake was gorgeous, but more importantly, it was delicious!!!!!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

We chose Happy Eatery due to their tasty cupcakes, knowledge and experience with our venue, and the sheer variety of cupcakes. We didn't want cupcakes that were too sweet and these were just perfect! The tasting with Victoria was really nice and really helped narrow down the flavors I wanted. She was really flexible on how many flavors I wanted and how many dozens. The set up of the cupcakes were just beautiful and my guests really loved the cupcakes too! I would definitely recommend! Just know that they don't have complimentary boxes for guests to take cupcakes home (pay $1 each or just buy your own from like A.C.Moore).

Profile Picture Sandra, 6/29/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cupcakes, Fresh Fruit, Cake Stands, Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

My husband and I came to Victoria with a "Marriage is compromise" cake idea, which included half a traditional cake side and the other half having Harry Potter, Batman, and Star Wars themes. The themed side had to be done in fondant, which I do not generally like, but Victoria assured me that the fondant on her cakes was good. Victoria was completely right! We avoided fondant where we could because I liked the buttercream icing best during tastings, but all parts of the cake were delicious. My maid of honor got my bridal shower cake from here also and its seriously the best cake I've ever ate. Victoria took our design ideas and ran with them and the cake turned out beautiful and delicious. Victoria was easy to work with and adjusted the size of our cake a couple weeks before the wedding. Another great part is that we did not save the top tier to freeze--Victoria's bakery will make you a complementary top tier for your first anniversary and I am sooo excited for our first anniversary to get some more of this delicious cake!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 5/27/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Stands, Cakes

For our wedding, we wanted a variety of cakes and pastries instead of a traditional wedding cake. We contacted several bakeries that said we couldn’t have a tasting since we weren’t getting a traditional cake. Luckily, Victoria was happy to meet with us and provide a tasting. We were able to try different frostings/cake combinations, all of which were tasty. We worked with her to figure out our final selection of cakes (including chocolate, cheesecake, carrot, and vanilla) and mini cannoli, and black and white cookies. Victoria also suggested how many cakes and slices to order per guest and explained the day-of set-up.

Throughout our communication, Victoria was prompt in answering our questions. On our wedding day, the desserts were delivered-on time and looked great. The cakes were pre-cut, which made it extremely easy for everyone. According to our guests, everything tasted amazing, with particular praise for the carrot cake! Unfortunately, we were so busy talking to guests and dancing we didn’t get a chance to enjoy much of the cakes. But, when we returned the cake stands after the wedding, Victoria gave us some complimentary desserts to enjoy (of course, we loved her for this!).

Everything worked out really well and we wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Victoria and her team.

Profile Picture Ami, 3/18/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Setup, Private Tastings, Fresh Fruit, Cake Stands, Cakes, Cookies, Dessert Buffet, Pastries

I loved working Victoria! I used to work with her when I was a Catering Sales Manager and she has always been really responsive and amazing to work with. She was super helpful when deciding our wedding cake and even through in some things in us complimentary for us. She took my vision of my dream wedding cake and made it happen so I was super pleased with it! Our guests thought the cake was delicious and beautiful! Thank you so much Victoria for all your help!!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 11/12/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Cake Stands

Victoria with Cakes by Happy was amazing!! It is so easy to get overwhelmed during this process, and we went on soooo many cake tastings! Of the many options, Cakes by Happy was one of the most expensive - however, I will say that we definitely ]received value for price paid; worth every penny! We felt there were many places out there who could design a beautiful cake but the cake itself was not enjoyable to eat - or others where the cake was delicious but they couldn't meet our design requests. Victoria did an amazing job accomplishing it all, so we did not have to sacrifice taste for style or vice versa. She made a beautiful fresh cake (the day of the wedding!) that tasted delicious!

Profile Picture Carrie, 9/10/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

fresh fruit in pasta !!! I recommend this place!

Profile Picture Raymond, 6/25/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

So I got married on June 3, 2016 and we chose this bakery for our wedding. We couldn't be happier that we did because we wanted a pie table really bad and a two tier cake and oh my goodness those pies and cake everyone raved about how tasty it was. They were delicious and the company was so pleasant to work with to make our vision come true. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a good cake or pies!

Profile Picture Tracie, 6/9/16, 3 Reviews

My friend recommend them for me !! Thanks

Profile Picture Kristen, 5/28/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Beautiful cake, Defiantly same what I thought and order !!

Profile Picture Andrew, 5/22/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We order 3 level cake and it was looking good by the way there are fresh fruit inside !

Profile Picture Ahna, 5/21/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

It was really delicious, I really recommend them for everyone !

Profile Picture Emily, 5/20/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

fresh fruit delicious cake I recommend them

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/15/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Victoria and Cakes by Happy Eatery were great to work with. At the tasting, we were able to try many different flavor combinations, and Victoria suggested some great combinations. I and several of our guests are gluten free, and they were able to accommodate this by making the top tier gluten free and using small risers to separate the tiers. We thought that the design turned out great, and we received many compliments on the cake. They also provide a cake on your first anniversary, so no need to eat frost-bitten cake!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/14/16, 12 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Gluten Free, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Stands

Fresh fruit and good taste thanks guys ...

Profile Picture Ketty , 5/14/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Delicious cake are here fruit and good taste

Profile Picture Marlin, 5/8/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Victoria and her staff were always easy to get in touch with and very personable. Our cake was both delicious and beautiful.

Profile Picture Miroslava, 4/16/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Customer service and quality of services at Cakes by Happy Eatery was great! The staff was very helpful during the entire cake selection/planning process. They answered all emails/questions promptly and were very courteous in all interactions. Above all, the cake was beautiful AND delicious. All my guests loved the cake and it looked exactly as I discussed with the baker. Delivery was flawless and very professional. I've had people refer the bakery to me and I would refer them to people in the future. I can't wait for my next opportunity to use this bakery.

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/24/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes

You are correct address it you want delicious and looking good something !!!

Profile Picture Ashley , 10/3/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We LOVED our cake and so did our guests! I brought in a picture to Victoria that I found on Pinterest and she was able to deliver on point! We received so many compliments on the cake. Victoria has a fantastic eye and experience in showcasing our cake. I had some misgivings when our cake topper arrived and it looked rather dull, but Victoria assured me that she would be able to use it. (We had no idea how to put the cake on display, but she knew just the right elements to make it shine. The simple white cake was presented on a gold overlay with some candles and it was just beautiful!) Not only did the cake LOOK great, but we were pleased with the TASTE as well! :)

My husband and I wanted a traditional Chinese type cake because we don't like things that are too sweet and since most of our guests are Chinese as well, we figured they would like the same. We were able to balance expectations by having Georgetown Cupcakes as our party favors for those with a sweeter tooth. (Oh... and as an aside, she also makes SUPERB moon cakes! She actually MAKES them so no more shady imports from China in a tin for us!)

Victoria was able to make us a sponge cake with a chestnut mousse as one layer, Bavarian cream with fresh fruit on another layer, and a strawberry mousse with fresh strawberries as another layer. Victoria made us a real cake for about 110 guests! (No sheet cake in the back for us!) The best part is that you don't have to freeze your top layer! She promised us a cake for our one year anniversary! (I can't wait! Especially since we barely got to eat any of our own cake on our wedding day.)

Profile Picture User4942586, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Fresh Fruit

Are you loking delicious cake, this is correct address you don't need search anymore !!

Profile Picture Nolan , 8/30/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

delicious and fresh fruit are there ??

Profile Picture Lyla , 8/23/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

fresh fruit!! Delicious taste here guys !! I defiantly recommend them !!

Profile Picture Lexie , 8/9/15, 4 Reviews