Cakes by Happy Eatery Reviews

Cakes by Happy Eatery 5
Cakes by Happy Eatery 6
Cakes by Happy Eatery 7

Julie · Married on 03/08/2008

The cake was beautiful! Since we had a smaller wedding we had what they called a "speciality" cake. I was very pleased with the fact that they didn't try to sell us a larger "wedding" cake. Other bakeries I considered would not make a smaller version of a wedding cake and wanted me to purchase something that was way too big for my wedding. The tasting was a lot of fun and very informative. The cake looked exactly like what the pictures was but more beautiful. The guests all enjoyed it and were pleased that it was very moist and yummy!

Sent on 06/24/2008

Julia · Married on 11/10/2007

Our wedding cake had a specific theme - it was designed to reflect my husband's love for the Denver Broncos. He was so shocked that he did not want anyone to take it down or even cut it! It was more than what I expected and Happy Eatery did a fantastic job of bringing the cake table to life!

Sent on 12/05/2007

Betty · Married on 09/22/2007

The cake was beautiful and so tasty! People asked how I got what I wanted when their own cakes didn't look as nice! Service and people were great!

Sent on 04/10/2008

Se · Married on 09/22/2007

They were extremely friendly and caring. Very easy to work with and provided a wonderful wedding cake at the end. Can't wait until our one year to get more cake!

Sent on 04/10/2008

Renee · Married on 07/28/2007

Highly recommended. Very nice and helpful and the cake was excellent!!!!!

Sent on 08/03/2007

Jennifer · Married on 07/14/2007

I would highly recommend Cakes by Happy Eatery. The cake was delicious and unique - Victoria was great to work with and I got lots of compliments.

Sent on 08/21/2007

Mindy · Married on 07/14/2007

My wedding cake turned out beautiful and so delicious! I would highly recommend Cakes by Happy Eatery.

Sent on 08/13/2008

Nicole · Married on 05/19/2007

Victoria did an excellent job with our wedding cake. My husband and I wanted something unique to our tastes and style and her business definitely gave us what we were looking for. Not only did our cake look good, but it tasted amazing! Another unique feature to her business is that instead of saving your cake top for your first anniversary, she will give you a complimentary fresh cake on your first anniversary.

Sent on 02/03/2008

Leslie · Married on 05/05/2007

They can create whatever you want and have absolutely beautiful designs and ideas. Their cake stays fresh! When you go to eat it it's soft and fresh not dry and hard. Everything was delicious and looked perfect!

Sent on 05/23/2007

Patricia · Married on 06/10/2006

The cake was a small two tiered cake. It was beautiful. They were very flexible with the flavors that I wanted on both layers. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 04/23/2007

The cake was beautiful and tasty! We really knew what we wanted from the tasting. The cake was pricey but we asked for something really grand.

Sent on 11/13/2015

Cakes by Happy Eatery's reply:

Hello. I am glad you enjoyed the cake. Remember to come in on your first anniversary for a complimentary cake, which is part of your wedding package. Take care - Victoria.

Cake was done to perfection, very happy with the service and attentiveness to detail.

Sent on 06/08/2015

Jennifer · Married on 04/20/2013

Victoria and Emily are beyond amazing. I have eaten many desserts from Happy Eatery so it was no question who we would ask to make the dessert for our wedding. My husband and I opted for a small topper cake to cut and then served assorted desserts to the guests. (Cookies, Brownies, éclairs, cupcakes, Napoleons) When we met with Emily for the tasting she had so many goodies for us to try, it was so hard to narrow down our choices. She offered great advice about how many pieces to serve and different options that we greatly appreciated. They are both so personable and truly care about their customers. My husband is a huge fan of banana pudding so they even made little shot glass size banana puddings for the guests to enjoy. We had several guests from New York that even said the éclairs and Napoleons rivaled those from NY. Everyone complimented the desserts and said they tasted like they just came out of the oven.

Even if you are not looking for a wedding cake I would suggest Cakes by Happy Eatery for any of your dessert needs. Thank you Emily and Victoria!!!!

Sent on 12/11/2013

Maurine · Married on 10/27/2012

Amazing service.Everything was perfect and on time, the cake tasted so good and we had a deal of a free cake on our wedding anniverysary. Can't beat that.Victoria the manager was awesome.

Sent on 12/18/2012

Vanessa · Married on 06/05/2011

My wedding cake was not only beautiful but so delicious. Everyone commented on how surprised they were with the flavor. Happy Eatery did such an amazing job. We only had a 2 tiered cake and decided pick up the cake to save the $100 delivery fee. I'm so glad we did because the 2 tier cakes are fairly easy to move. However, if your cake is super fancy I would let the experts transfer it to the wedding location.

Sent on 06/28/2011

Choy · Married on 11/14/2009

I love their cake. Cake was so soft and puffy. I chose them through the planner.

Recommend Happy Eatery to all

Sent on 12/01/2009

Erin · Married on 06/13/2009

My wedding cake turned out beautiful and so delicious! Victoria is so easy to work with and very flexible. I would highly recommend Cakes by Happy Eatery.

Sent on 07/06/2009

Gina · Married on 11/24/2007

I loved our cake from Cakes by Happy Eatery. It was so yummy and I enjoyed working with Victoria!

Sent on 12/10/2007
  • MrnGooch

Smyrna · Married on 10/28/2018

Great Service

Victoria was amazing! She worked with me all the way until 2 weeks before my wedding making adjustments to my pastries and cake size. I had an amazing display of Italian Pastries and Cookies and a gorgeous 3-tier cake.

Sent on 11/07/2018

Cakes by Happy Eatery's reply:

Congratulations to the new couple. I absolutely loved the place setting at your sweetheart table - Mr. Right and Mrs. Always Right! Whenever you need a sweet treat - come by the bakery! Take care - Victoria 11/7/18

Victoria, the owner, was a little slow to respond to emails, but otherwise was great. The cake was delicious and perfect!

Sent on 05/05/2016

Cakes by Happy Eatery's reply:

Hello. Thank you for your feedback. Whenever you need me, please call the bakery. Take care and congratulations.

Sharisa · Married on 04/25/2015

Yum! Our cake looked exactly like we pictured it, and it tasted amazing! We loved the flavor options that they provided. The price was a little on the high side, but we were definitely pleased with the delivered product. We can't wait for our anniversary cake!!

Sent on 05/06/2015

Cakes by Happy Eatery's reply:

Hello. Thank you for the feedback. Your cake table signage was great. It reflected the room well. I hope to see you soon. Take care.

Catherine · Married on 08/16/2014

Very nice, professional, and flexible. Did almost exactly what I wanted. They explained that the fondant would be an off-white but for some reason I didn't process that very well - so my cake ended up being yellow, and the frosting decorations on top of it were white, which I was not super pleased about, but I can't blame them for something they told me several times... just be aware the basic fondant color is YELLOW and specify if you want the whole cake WHITE. Otherwise, they did everything I wanted to the letter - it was beautiful and tasted great!

Sent on 10/25/2014

Cakes by Happy Eatery's reply:

Thank you for your feedback. I loved the way the cake was setup atop of the large single pillar cake stand that the Army Navy Country Club provided. I was so inspired, I purchased a similar cake stand for the bakery. The buttercream icing does have the creamish/yellow hue to the icing, since we use 100% butter and not shortening. I am glad the cake worked out well. I hope to see you at the bakery soon. Don't forget about your complimentary anniversary cake next August. Take care - Victoria.

Cakes by Happy Eatery did a wonderful job on our wedding cake and desserts and appetizers for our wedding. The manager was so easy to work with and very helpful in arranging everything for the reception. She was understanding and flexible about what we wanted and could afford. Good value and delicious cakes and pastries! We were very pleased with their services!

Sent on 05/15/2014

Jessica · Married on 08/31/2013

Our cake was beautiful! It was bigger than expected too. We couldn't have asked for anything better.

Sent on 10/12/2013

Cakes by Happy Eatery created my wedding cake and a groom's cake and I highly recommend them. Victoria and her team are very detail oriented, and thought of questions that I would not have considered. They are wedding experts.

We scheduled a cake tasting, and everything was delicious. We chose a Bavarian fresh fruit-filled cake and plain vanilla. Victoria was very flexible in adding a groom's cake later and it was a nice surprise for my hubby.

She is very organized, and it was nice to not have to worry about how the cakes would turn out.

Sent on 07/11/2012