Cakes by Happy Eatery Reviews

Cakes by Happy Eatery 6
Cakes by Happy Eatery 7
  • Miroslava

Miroslava · Married on 04/16/2016

Victoria and her staff were always easy to get in touch with and very personable. Our cake was both delicious and beautiful.

Sent on 04/26/2016

Cakes by Happy Eatery's reply:

Hello. Your cake design was really gorgeous and really complimented the beautiful fresh floral that you provided, especially the stephanotis. Congratulations on your wedding.

Sarah · Married on 10/24/2015

Customer service and quality of services at Cakes by Happy Eatery was great! The staff was very helpful during the entire cake selection/planning process. They answered all emails/questions promptly and were very courteous in all interactions. Above all, the cake was beautiful AND delicious. All my guests loved the cake and it looked exactly as I discussed with the baker. Delivery was flawless and very professional. I've had people refer the bakery to me and I would refer them to people in the future. I can't wait for my next opportunity to use this bakery.

Sent on 11/10/2015

Cakes by Happy Eatery's reply:

Hello. Congratulations to the new husband and wife. The decorations for your fall themed outdoor wedding was beautiful. Your personalized cake topper was the perfect addition to the fondant fall leaves and pumpkins. Whenever you need desserts, come on in. The bakery will be open on Thanksgiving Day from 9am - 12pm for all your sweets need. Take care - Victoria.

Ashley · Married on 10/03/2015

You are correct address it you want delicious and looking good something !!!

Sent on 05/29/2016

We LOVED our cake and so did our guests! I brought in a picture to Victoria that I found on Pinterest and she was able to deliver on point! We received so many compliments on the cake. Victoria has a fantastic eye and experience in showcasing our cake. I had some misgivings when our cake topper arrived and it looked rather dull, but Victoria assured me that she would be able to use it. (We had no idea how to put the cake on display, but she knew just the right elements to make it shine. The simple white cake was presented on a gold overlay with some candles and it was just beautiful!) Not only did the cake LOOK great, but we were pleased with the TASTE as well! :)

My husband and I wanted a traditional Chinese type cake because we don't like things that are too sweet and since most of our guests are Chinese as well, we figured they would like the same. We were able to balance expectations by having Georgetown Cupcakes as our party favors for those with a sweeter tooth. (Oh... and as an aside, she also makes SUPERB moon cakes! She actually MAKES them so no more shady imports from China in a tin for us!)

Victoria was able to make us a sponge cake with a chestnut mousse as one layer, Bavarian cream with fresh fruit on another layer, and a strawberry mousse with fresh strawberries as another layer. Victoria made us a real cake for about 110 guests! (No sheet cake in the back for us!) The best part is that you don't have to freeze your top layer! She promised us a cake for our one year anniversary! (I can't wait! Especially since we barely got to eat any of our own cake on our wedding day.)

Sent on 10/26/2015

Cakes by Happy Eatery's reply:

Hello. Thank you for your review. I really liked your unique cake design. It had the presentation of a classically designed cake with contemporary elements, and a nod to the Asian culture. You executed your wedding vision well. We will be creating the prosperity moon cakes in January/February for the Chinese New Year celebration. These are moon cakes in the shape of a koi fish and presented in a lucky red gift box. See you again soon. Take care - Victoria

Mindy · Married on 09/05/2015

Absolutely loved our cake from Cakes by Happy Eatery!! The flavor, price and look were just right for us! They matched our cake colors exactly to our wedding colors! THANK YOU!!

Sent on 09/18/2015

Nolan · Married on 08/30/2015

Are you loking delicious cake, this is correct address you don't need search anymore !!

Sent on 06/09/2016

Lyla · Married on 08/23/2015

delicious and fresh fruit are there ??

Lexie · Married on 08/09/2015

fresh fruit!! Delicious taste here guys !! I defiantly recommend them !!

Juliet · Married on 05/15/2015

Price was cool for me and it was looking awesome and delicious, defiantly I recommend them !!!

Sent on 05/26/2016

Bradley · Married on 05/02/2015

Cakes by Happy Eatery was awesome in both the look and taste of the cakes! We had eaten cake by this vendor a year ago when we attended a wedding. The couple recommended us to Cakes by Happy Eatery so we went for a consultation. Victoria was very gracious and attentive to us. We wanted a theme of five which were our colors as well as the countries we visited in Europe. Victoria gave us various samples and we gave her our ideas ... she managed to incorporate all of our ideas in the five cakes she made for us. The end result were beautiful and delicious cakes! I had sent pictures that I taken in Europe to Victoria and she made them into sugar postcards for the cakes ... she did an awesome job! Everyone at the wedding commented how good the cakes looked and how delicious they were. Victoria even provided us with "to go" cake boxes so people can take leftover cakes home. We took whatever was left home and ate on it for two days!!! I have to add ... she even managed to make a birthday cake for our nephew and niece as well as the wedding cake and it was just as delicious! Thank you Victoria!!

Sent on 05/08/2015

Cakes by Happy Eatery's reply:

Thank you for your comments. Your theme reflected your worldly travels. Please email me a photo of your wedding cake so I may share it on our website. Take care and see you again soon. Victoria - 05/08/15

tracey · Married on 05/02/2015

I used Happy Eatery to cater a dessert bar with small wedding cake for my recent wedding. Overall, the deserts were delicious and the set-up was beautiful and creative. We had mini cupcakes, cheesecake bites, petit fours, lemon bars, and canolis. Everything was devoured. Numerous guests even commented "best wedding cake ever."

Sent on 05/11/2015

Brooke · Married on 03/22/2015

Delicious taste !!! I recommend them

Sent on 06/16/2016

Jessica · Married on 10/05/2014

Cakes by Happy Eatery provided the cake for my October 5th wedding. The cake was so delicious people are still talking about it! We got a 2 tiered offset square cake with cookies and cream filling. The cake was beautiful, the florist provided extra flowers so Happy Eatery could decorate it when they got there. The Eatery is a pretty busy place but they always called back as soon as they possibly could. So easy to work with and so helpful. I highly recommend them!!

Sent on 10/18/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 09/20/2014

Victoria was extremely easy to work with and really listened to my vision! Emily, and her team created an absolutely beautiful cake. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding cake. I heard many compliments from my family, friends, and other guests about the stunning style and also the cake's delectable taste. Many, many thanks to Victoria, Emily, and the team for creating such a wonderful wedding cake. I would highly recommend Cakes by Happy Eatery.

Sent on 10/10/2014

Cakes by Happy Eatery's reply:

Elizabeth - Congratulations on the wedding. You had chosen a beautiful mix and match designs with rosettes and swiss dots. It was a very modern presentation that really worked with your venue and overall wedding look. You and your husband were such a pleasure to work with. We hope to see you soon at the bakery. Take care - Victoria

Joshua · Married on 07/06/2014

fresh furit and delicious test !!!

Sent on 07/23/2016

Micheal · Married on 06/21/2014

Beautiful design delicious cake with good price there you go !!!

• Catherine

Catherine · Married on 06/07/2014

Victoria and Emily were both so easy to work with and very helpful! The cakes was so gorgeous and delicious! We had so many compliments on it. I would definitely recommend this vendor!

Sent on 06/10/2014

Cakes by Happy Eatery's reply:

Catherine - I hope all is well with the new husband and wife. It was a pleasure creating your cake. I hope to see you and your family at the bakery. With fall in the air, there are a lot of sugar and spices baking in the kitchen. Take care - Victoria@CakesbyHappyEatery.com 10/10/14

Kristen · Married on 04/26/2014

We absolutely loved our cake - not only was it beautifully done but it tasted like heaven! We did a simple chocolate (devil's food) cake with buttercream frosting. It was exactly like I had imagined only better - we wanted a specific design and had a ton of trouble finding a bakery that would make our dream cake for a reasonable price. Cakes by Happy Eatery did a fabulous job!

Sent on 05/11/2014

Cakes by Happy Eatery's reply:

Kristen - Between the bakery's towering square cake stand, your accent decorations for the table, and the never ending individual cakes adorned with the blue ribbon tie and bow, your masterpiece came to vision. Thank you for selecting the bakery in your visionary cake adventure. Take care - Victoria@CakesbyHappyEatery.com - 10/10/14

Brides-to-be look no further. This is your wedding cake vendor. I had a trial cake tasting with 2 vendors before finding Cakes by Happy Eatery online (and later found it on the suggested vendor list provided by my vendue). I decided to make an appointment for cake tasting. Victoria was a sweetheart answering our questions regarding the sweetness of cakes; if they could adjust the sweetness (as my family don't like sweet but my fiancee's family do). The presentation in the tasting was impressive, and the flexibility of the vendor creating a topper that I wanted from online pic was one of the reasons I chose Victoria as my vendor. Don't stress yourself looking for others, as Victoria will make the cake you want on your special day. My guests enjoyed my wedding cake (many went for 2nds and there were no left overs). Unfortunately, I was too busy talking to other guests, that by the time I got to the table, no more cakes for the bride!

Thank you Victoria for making my special day memorable for my, my husband, and our family and friends! :)

Pamela and Gene

Sent on 05/21/2014

Cakes by Happy Eatery's reply:

Pamela - come into the bakery anytime for cake. The design that you chose was really nice. You have a great eye! Mark us for your calendar next April for your complimentary anniversary cake.

Take care.
  • User4047075 · event on 04/05/2014

Happy Eatery created the perfect cake for my sister-in-law's bridal shower! It looked beautiful and was so yummy!

Sent on 04/19/2014

Grace · Married on 09/14/2013

I could not have dreamed of a more beautiful or more delicious cake than the one Cakes by Happy Eatery made for us at our wedding. From the small flower details, to the creamy frosting, to the fluffy cake- the whole thing was amazing. Plus, Vicky and her staff were such a pleasure to work with! They were willing to make my every wish come true-- including giving us two different flavors (carrot cake w/ cream cheese frosting and vanilla w/ strawberry frosting.) The cake was so good that some of our friends and family went back and asked for THIRDS! A big thanks to Vicky and Cakes by Happy Eatery for putting the cherry on top of our already amazing wedding!

Sent on 10/29/2013

Kathleen · Married on 09/01/2013

Perfect wedding cake! On time delivery and exactly what I asked for. Simple but elegant. Thanks!

Sent on 11/23/2013

Pierina · Married on 08/03/2013

Tres Leches Wedding Cake!

Victoria Wu, is attentive to detail, she will make your wedding cake your vision. It was beautiful :)

Sent on 08/05/2013
  • Y

Yana · Married on 06/22/2013

Their cake really good, I reccomend them for everyoen .

Sent on 08/12/2016

Thelma · Married on 06/22/2013

Very professional team that important day !

Sent on 08/13/2016