Cakes By Elisa Reviews

41 | Deltona, FL

41 Reviews for Cakes By Elisa

Mary Jo · Married on 06/08/2013

Elisa is a sweetheart who also happens to be an extremely talented fondant cake decorator. After seeing her work on Facebook, I contacted her about our need for a wedding cake for my daughter's recent wedding. We met and I gave her a picture of what we wanted. Because of their opposite work schedules, she sent me home with samples of her cake for my daughter and fiance to try and they decided on the vanilla cake with raspberry filling. Elisa even offered to loan us her beautiful decorative cake stand and to deliver the cake to the reception. I had a very good feeling about Elisa from the first day we met and she came through wonderfully for us. When I entered the ballroom after the wedding ceremony and saw the beautiful cake she had made, I was so happy! It looked so beautiful and tasted delicious! Thank you so much, Elisa for your beautiful work and for sharing your talent with us on this very special day. I will definitely recommend you to anyone I know who needs a beautiful cake for their occasion.

brandy · Married on 06/01/2013

When I began my wedding planning, I knew first and foremost who I would choose to make my wedding cake. There was not a question that Cakes By Elisa would be my wedding cake vendor. I have had many amazing cakes made by Elisa for family celebrations. Given the fabulous reviews from family and friends who have tasted her absolutely beautiful and heavenly confections, hands down I had to have my wedding cake made by such a talented baker. To her credit, my custom made wedding cake by Elisa was featured on a nationally recognized bakery blog. She is incredibly amazing and can create your perfect dream cake that tastes absolutely divine, for a wedding, or any other occasion. Cakes By Elisa will always be my go to cakery for fabulous, delectable, & purely delicious confections!

brandy · Married on 06/01/2013

Sara · Married on 03/09/2013

Cakes by Elisa was amaaazing! I can not rave enough about her and her service. She has a great personality making it so easy to work with her and her cake was delicious. The cake was beautiful and tasted just as good as it looked. I was so impressed with her as we did not meet until after the wedding. I didn't do a taste test or anything and it was amazing! She delivered the cake on time to the venue. Her prices were very reasonable and to say again, her cake was deeeelicious!!! I would recommend her to anyone in her central Florida radius.

Rebecca · Married on 03/09/2013

My wedding cake not only looked gorgeous but it tasted delicious and all my guests enjoyed it! Elisa even personally made me 6 cupcakes, 2 vanilla, 2 chocolate and 2 red velvet to sample that i picked up at a bridal show in orlando. Thank you elisa!

Suzanne · Married on 02/16/2013

I planned my wedding long distance from Nebraska and I never had a chance to meet Elisa or do a tasting, so I was a little nervous. But it was the best tasting and best looking wedding cake - everyone was very impressed. It was so beautiful! I could not have been happier! Highly recommend her services.

• Z

Zoralys · Married on 09/22/2012

Elisa was very professional from day one. She was timely with email responses and any questions that I had. She made me feel comfortable and did an amazing job with the cake. The decoration was exactly what we discussed and the cake tasted amazing. I met with several cake vendors prior to meeting with Elisa, and I was not satisfied with their customer service or prices. Therefore, I recommend Elisa to anyone seeking quality service and in need of a beautiful cake!

Karen · Married on 05/12/2012

The Graduation RN Cake was AMAZING! People are still talking about how wonderful it looked and tasted! It was PRICED RIGHT! The RN cake was the talk of the party. I would definetly go with this vendor again in the future! FANTASTIC!

Stephanie · Married on 05/05/2012

I am so happy that I chose this vendor for my wedding cake. The cake was absolutely stunning! It was better than I ever dreamed for our cake. Elisa was a pleasure to work with and very professional. I truly enjoyed working with her and the months that led up until the big day. She put me at ease! I would definitely recommend this vendor to other couples. You will not be disappointed. Look no further... book her now!

Roger & Tina · Married on 04/14/2012

The cake was beautiful and tasted great. I was everything we dreamed of.
    Thank You So Much!!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!

Tzarimar · Married on 03/31/2012

Elisa made my baby shower cake. It was a three tier, marble with buttercream masterpiece. During the planning process, I never met her or talked to her over the phone. Everything was done via email. She is very professional and responds to emails in a timely manner. I felt very comfortable entrusting her with all the details of the cake because her talent is impeccable and her personality is delightful. When I picked up the cake, Elisa was a true pleasure and the cake was absolute perfection. I will continue to make Elisa a part of all of my celebrations as she exceeded all of my expectations. I’m so glad I found her…and you will too! Thank you Elisa for the amazing creation!

Christine · Married on 11/05/2011

I loved everything! She was very professional, and patient with the constant emails I was sending, asking her questions, and trying to decide what I wanted! Everyone loved how everything came out and it was all very delicious too! I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

CJ · Married on 10/29/2011

Elisa was amazing. I corresponded with her directly and she literally produced exactly what I asked for. Not only that, but the cake tasted amazing! people were weary of fondant, but even hers tasted delicious!!!!!!! Will use her again!

Sent on 12/08/2011

Cakes By Elisa's reply:

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. It was my absolute pleasure and honor to serve your family & friends on your special day. Thank you for entrusting me with all of the details of your special cake. It was a pleasure working with you. God Bless You, Elisa
  • F

Frances · Married on 09/10/2011

Elisa was professional and made exactly what I wanted the way I wanted. Her work far exceeded my expectations, the cake was beautiful and delicious. I will definitely be using Elisa again and I have already referred her to all of my friends and family.

Sent on 12/09/2011

• Donna

Donna · Married on 09/04/2011

Elisa is an amazing artist. Her cakes unbelievable and sooo delicious!
    Tremendous quality for a great price! She was a pleasure doing business with.

Melissa · Married on 08/27/2011

Detail is phenomenal! I have had 2 cakes made by Elisa and have had so many compliments on them. I highly recommend her, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 12/11/2011

Shonnette · Married on 08/13/2011

The cake that Elisa made for the babyshower was amazing!!! I have had her make several cakes for me and will never go anywhere else! Shes fabulous!!!!!!

Sent on 12/09/2011

April · Married on 06/04/2011

Although the cake provided was not actually a wedding cake, it was for a baby shower, there is no doubt in my mind that any cake provided by Mrs. Colon will be nothing other than top notch! Our cake was not only fabulous to look at, with detail that cannot even be expressed in words, it was the most delicious tasting cake. I would not hesitate to use her services for even the smallest of events. Our family will use her again and again.

Sent on 06/08/2011

C · Married on 06/01/2011

We love cakes by Elisa!!!

Sent on 06/08/2011

ben · Married on 05/31/2011

The cake was exactly what I wanted and more. It looked amazing and tasted just as amazing. I would use them again for all my cake needs

Cakes By Elisa's reply:

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review. I look forward to serving your family & friends for years to come. Elisa
  • Y

ylisa · Married on 05/21/2011

Cakes By Elisa is the best kept secret in Central Florida when it comes to cakes. Before finding her page on facebook we visited & inquired at a few bakeries for my friends bridal shower cake. I was amazed at how much they wanted to charge. When I contacted Elisa her response was not only prompt but very professional. She not only quoted me an amazing price, but provided us with a cake unlike no other we had ever seen other than on television. She is very talented! Her attention to detail made her the talk of the whole restaurant. I do & will recommend Cakes By Elisa to anyone that needs a cake. You will not be dissappointed rather amazed!!!

Sent on 06/24/2011

Jessica · Married on 05/14/2011

We absolutely LOVED our cakes from Elisa! She made my bridal shower cupcake tower and cake, wedding cake, and groom's cake. I was all over the place with my ideas, and she helped organize my ideas into designing an amazing wedding cake!! Our groom's cake was also a big hit since it was a comical theme, and everybody thought it was too cute! Elisa is great to work with, and I definitely recommend her services!!

Jennifer · Married on 05/14/2011

Elisa did an amazing job on a Tiffany box cake for my best friends bridal shower. It was the hit of the party and everyone was shocked that it was a cake. I think they took more pictures of the cake than the bride to be!

Sent on 06/09/2011

Kelly · Married on 04/30/2011

Cakes By Elisa is way more than just a cake maker, she treats every event as if it was her very own, she puts so much pride and care and love in her masterpieces that I couldn't ever amagine a cake from anyone else ever !!!! For all occasions. I have recommended her to many of my family and friends and she has never disappointed me in doing so. Her talent is way beyond average and even above average. She is consistant and on time always and the cakes taste as good as they look and her cupcakes are to die for as well. I highly recommend her servies to anyone and everyone without a doubt, she willnot disappoint you believe me, give her a try and it will be you writing her a wonderful review as I know you will be so impressed.

Sent on 06/13/2011

Cakes By Elisa's reply:

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. It was my absolute pleasure and honor to serve your family & friends on your special day. Thank you for entrusting me with all of the details of your special cake & sharing my work with your family. I have been priviledged to serve them already!!! It was a pleasure working with you. God Bless You, Elisa

Kristin · Married on 04/15/2011

ABSOLUTELY EXCEEDED MY EXPECTATIONS IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE! The cake was quite an attraction on our special day and was commented on repeatedly, photographed repeatedly, and we were asked numerous times who provided our cake. What a pleasure to work with such a creative and skilled artisan! My highest recommendation for Cakes by Elisa.

Cakes By Elisa's reply:

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review. I am glad your cake met & exceeded your expectations. Thank you for sharing my cakes with others. I look forward to serving your family & friends for years to come. Elisa