Cakes By Christina Reviews

Cakes By Christina 3
Cakes By Christina 4
Cakes By Christina 5

Mary · event on 10/26/2013

Christina did a shower for my daughter-in-law in October which included a tiered cake and cookies. She did an incredible job! She can do any design you can think of, whether you have specifics in mind or just give her a concept and colors to work with. Her attention to detail is meticulous. Every bite was delicious! It's very easy to recommend Cakes by Christina. I can't imagine anyone being disappointed.

Sent on 12/30/2013

Natalie · Married on 09/07/2013

Christina was wonderful to work with. We didn't know what we really wanted in our cupcakes but she had tons and tons of options. She was very flexible to work with as she met with us after work in the evening which helped us out a lot.

Sent on 09/09/2013

Cakes By Christina's reply:

Thanks for the review Ashley. It was a pleasure working with you both!

Suzanne · Married on 07/20/2013

Working with Cakes by Christina for our wedding cake was such a pleasure! Christina is very organized, professional, and responsive. We had more cake than guests and had none leftover. Many guests have told us it was the best cake they have ever had and that they went back for seconds and thirds even. The appearance of the cake was amazing and exactly what wanted. Also, the wedding was outside in July and had no problems. Cakes by Christina was very easy to work with and I would highly recommend her services!

Sent on 08/05/2013

STACEI · Married on 04/12/2013

Christina made us a banana/cream cheese flavored wine barrel display cake with a cheesecake cheese wheel for our wedding in April, along with two additional serving cakes. The cake was amazing!!! She is amazing!! I knew she could do the details we were looking for because last september she also made us a dolphin cake for my mother-in-laws birthday!! Not only did our wedding cake show up looking exactly like the picture I had previously provided to her but it was the best banana cake I have ever had!! We got SO many compliments on how good our banana cake was, everyone loved it!!!! Any time I need a special cake in the future, no matter how big or small, she will be our go to!!

Thank you so much Christina!!

Sent on 05/03/2013

Megan · Married on 10/13/2012

I was ecstatic to find Christina at a local bridal show! The cake was the last big thing we had to decide on, and she made our decision easy! She was so open to making our cake special for us, and seemed genuine about making the cake perfect for our wedding! I wanted color and pop for the cake! I wanted people to walk into the reception and see the cake and say "WOW!". Christina made sure this happened. She sketched three different ideas for us to choose from, and her pricing is the cheapest you will find, period! Her cake is delicious and the fact she lets you choose from so many different flavors and doesnt charge you for every little thing is amazing!! People loved the flavors of the cake and I am so happy we picked Cakes by Christina! :)

Sent on 10/29/2012

Amanda · Married on 10/06/2012

Christina makes such beautiful cakes. She did exactly what I wanted and was blown away when I saw my cakes. I highly recommend Cakes by Christina

Sent on 10/22/2012

Todd · event on 07/21/2012

Christina created a wonderful cake for my son's graduation party! It was fantastic! So many people commented that they had never seen such a nice multi layer cake for a graduation party. I would definitely recommend Christina, and I plan on getting one of her cakes for our next grad! Thanks Christina!

Sent on 08/08/2012

Mary · event on 06/03/2012

Christina created the completely perfect cake and dessert assortment for my daughter-in-law's baby shower. The cake was picture perfect as if lifted from the most prestigious cake decorating journal, along with personally decorated cookies with impeccably detailed edible designs on cut-out cookies and hand-dipped Oreos. And, every single item was absolutely delicious! Christina is creative, capable of designing anything you can think of to perfection. You cannot be disappointed. This is at least the the third time I have done business with Cakes by Christina and the quality in design and taste and possibilities just improves with each order.

Sent on 06/05/2012

Mary · Married on 06/03/2012

I am a repeat customer of Cakes by Christina, and she never disappoints. She did a cake and cookies for a shower for in October, and every bite was delicious! Christina can do any design you can think of, and her attention to detail is meticulous. Its easy to recommend Cakes by Christina.

Sent on 12/29/2013

Cait · Married on 05/19/2012

Christina lovingly created my beautiful dream cake and delivered it on time : )
    She was so professional, and her cake was reasonably priced and DELICIOUS. I received so many compliments about it. She's an artist, and excellent baker, and she is on point!

Sent on 06/10/2012

Brenda · Married on 01/27/2012

Christina made an awesome cake for my wedding. I asked for something unusual and she hit it spot on. All of my family laughed and said it was totally us and they all enjoyed the cake.

Sent on 02/06/2012

shanna · Married on 05/21/2011

Christina made a cake and cupcakes for our wedding. Everything looked beautiful and tasted even better. Our guests were raving about how great everything tasted! By the end of the night there was hardly anything left! Christina made the whole process smooth and seamless. Thanks Christina!!!

Sent on 05/23/2011

Melinda · Married on 04/17/2011

Christina did an amazing job on our wedding cake & we couldn't have been happier! I showed her a picture of what I wanted & I got an exact replica of it! Our wedding cake was mocha flavored with a mocha filling & a simple buttercream frosting--it was FABULOUS! The cupcakes we ordered along with our wedding cake were awesome & our guests loved them! Christina was so nice to work with & she was VERY responsive & timely with every detail. Thank you Christina for making our wedding day so special! : )

Sent on 05/20/2011

Ashley · Married on 01/02/2011

WOW! Christina delivered the best cake and cupcakes i have ever had. No joke, the cupcakes were filled with cream and exploded with flavor. Shed had so many choices it was so hard to chose because they all sounded good. The best was my 6inch cake. I got the banana cake, banana cream filling and the butter cream frosting. Both my husband and I didnt want to stop eating it. We took it home and ate a piece everynight. Lets just say only a very small piece was left for our anniversary. You cant go wrong with Christina! Oh and her cup cake stand was gorgeous so many complimented it, and her delivery was right on time.

Sent on 01/19/2011

Kara · Married on 12/05/2010

Cakes by Christina designed the entire dessert table for a shower I threw for my sister in law. She planned out every little detail and everything matched perfectly with our color scheme. I'm a perfectionist and she still went above and beyond anything we could have ever imagined. On top of the beautiful table it everything i ate tasted great! It was definitely a conversation piece at the shower, everyone was impressed. I recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 12/31/2010

Deb · Married on 12/05/2010

I was planning a shower for my daughter and because she is very particular about everything I wanted her cake to be perfect. I was not sure exactly what I wanted so I left it in the hands of Christina. Sure enough she came up with a tiered cake. One layer was yellow with strawberry filling and the other was chocolate with a mint filling. Everyone there enjoyed the cake so much that none was left which speaks volumes to Christina's talent.

This was not the first time I'v used Cakes by Christina and once again was very pleased with her professionalism.

Sent on 12/31/2010

Mary · Married on 09/11/2010

I have used Cakes by Christina for several occasions - for cakes as well as decorated cookies. Every time each item is absolutely delicious ( and I am a true cake lover!) and the details Christina includes are incredible. She has so many ideas for cakes and frosting flavors, it's a wonderful dilemma to have to choose from! And the beautiful details on her decorated cookies for any shower or special occasion are unbeatable and delicious. I highly recommend Cakes by Christina for any special occasion.

Sent on 01/19/2011
  • MarQuita

MarQuita · Married on 09/04/2010

Cakes By Christina did my anniversary cake when my husband and I renewed our vows. Our consultation when very smoothly with my husband picking the flavor. I called Christina two days later and asked to change the flavor to something totally different, as well as add more servings. Our cake ended up being a four tier lemon butter cake with lemon custard filling and fresh strawberries. A couple months later I called her and explained that we had changed the date to accomodate our guest. She only replied "No problem". When I got to the venue, my cake was there for me to see and it looked absolutely perfect. My guest thought it was fake it looked so perfect. The cake was moist and the flavors were unbelievable. I have never tasted a wedding cake so good.

I would use her any of my other events. She was very easy to work with and the finish product was beautiful.

Sent on 09/21/2010
  • F

Ashley · Married on 08/13/2010

Cakes by Christina provided an amazing, beautiful and most importantly, delicious cake for my August wedding! Our cake was so delicious and our guests are still raving about how great it was. What's more, Christina encourages her clients to be creative and think outside the box. She offers the largest variety of flavors, fillings and frostings and all at an excellent, competitive price. She is also extremely professional, accommodating, flexible and responsive. You will definitely hear back from her in a timely manner. I would recommend her services to anyone looking for any kind of cake!

Sent on 02/17/2012

Danielle · Married on 04/10/2010

My family and i wanted to make a 20th anniversary party for my aunt and uncle a little more special and decided to have a cake made by Christina. After checking out flavors and pictures on line we loved the design of her chocolate cake with strawberries but customized the flavors. We called it a chocolate gnoche mousse cake with strawberries as a topper and strawberry filling on a yellow cake. It was delicious and my whole family enjoyed it. Plus i'm already planning on contacting her to make a cake for my parents anniversary in july.

Sent on 04/16/2010

Alyssa · Married on 08/08/2009

Christina provided us with a beautiful cake that everyone loved! They all thought it was delicious and the execution was great!

Sent on 09/28/2009

Serena · Married on 07/25/2009

Cakes by Christina made my lovely wedding cake with curious george and tony the tiger as my cake topper. The cake was out of this world! soooo yummmy!!! my bottom flavor was almond joy (my favorite) and the middle layer was mocha toffee crunch and the top layer was strawberry! we had mocha icing! after the wedding the cake was still super fresh and super good for a while after! Cakes by Christina is so awesome that they took it from Kent, OH all the way to Glasgow, KY for me! it was awesome! I would totally recommend her to anyone. If you want a cake that looks awesome and tastes even better, then you have found the right place!

Sent on 08/19/2009

Michelle · Married on 09/26/2004

I ordered an anniversary cake for our 5 year anniversary, and I had a pretty specific request for the cake design. It was beyond what I wished for when I got it! Everything was perfect, it looked just how I described, and on top of everything else, it was delicious! I will definately order from Christina in the future!

Sent on 09/22/2009

Jennifer · Married on 07/01/2017

We ordered 11 dozen cupcakes for a wedding that was 2 months away - Christina was awesome with everything; from getting us scheduled for a tasting asap, down to making everything look wonderful day of. The cupcakes were delicious, and everyone enjoyed them. Everything was exactly what we asked for, and the cupcakes were amazing. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 07/17/2017

Sarah · Married on 05/26/2018

Christina was great to work with and made us a beautiful and delicious wedding cake. She was professional throughout, from the cake tasting to the contract to the delivery. We would recommend her!

Sent on 09/26/2018