Cakes 5th Avenue Reviews

Cakes 5th Avenue 1
Cakes 5th Avenue 2
Cakes 5th Avenue 3

Shauna · Married on 09/07/2018

Kristen did such an amazing job on our wedding cake! Walked us through the whole process and made envisioning the finished project so easy. We had to change the cake size a few weeks before the wedding which she did with no complaint. The cake was the best tasting cake I’ve ever had and had so many compliments on desert!

Sent on 09/16/2018

Allison · Married on 09/01/2018

Kristen does AMAZING work!! She did our cake for our wedding on September 1, and we still have guests telling us how delicious it was! Of course, our cake was absolutely BEAUTIFUL as well, but that was to be expected after seeing all of the other amazing creations she's made. :)

Kristen really took the time to help us figure out what we wanted in a cake (design-wise). My husband and I are very indecisive, so Kristen was VERY helpful in giving her input to create a cake that had all of the elements we wanted in it.

At the end of the day I couldn't have imagined a more beautiful or delicious cake.. I'm telling you: Cakes 5th Avenue is where it's at... you won't be disappointed!!! Thank you Kristen for everything... I can't wait to come back to you in the next few years for Gender Reveals and Baby Showers!!! You've got a client for life :)

Sent on 10/04/2018

Samantha · Married on 08/31/2018

Kristen at Cakes 5th Avenue is AMAZING! Not only are the cakes delectable but the service is second to none. Her attention to detail, care for the customer, and her desire to make your day special speak volumes in what she does. You can tell that this is something she pours her heart into and bakes it with love. I HIGHLY recommend Cakes 5th for your wedding :)

Sent on 10/10/2018

cassidy · Married on 06/09/2018

Working with Kristen was so easy! It was a little hard to envision our cake when we designed it but she exceeded all of our expectations! Our cake was beautiful and we will definitely be using Cakes 5th Avenue for other Cakes in the future!!!

Sent on 06/23/2018

Jill · Married on 04/06/2018

Thank you Cakes 5th Avuenue. The cake and cupcakes were fabulous- got lots of comments about the peanut butter cupcakes. I would recommend your services to any bride in the pelham area. Thank you!!

Sent on 04/30/2018
    Cakes 5th Avenue 4
    Cakes 5th Avenue 5

Diahann · Married on 10/15/2017

Absolutely loved my cake by Kristen. She is amazing . I couldn't be happier . She made a beautiful birch tree cake for us. We loved it . Delicious

Sent on 09/30/2017
    Cakes 5th Avenue 6

We met with Kristen and she designed our cake right in front of our eyes and had samples of everything there for us to try. She even made a special batch of gluten free cupcake for me to try. We booked her the next day. Her cakes were delicious.

Sent on 04/03/2016

Sara · Married on 05/21/2016

When we first met with Kristen, I knew that we would book her for our wedding. Anyone that brings in full size cupcakes for a wedding cake tasting gets a thumbs up in my book!! Her cake is so tasty, it puts all those other bakeries to shame. I also really liked that she only does 3 weddings a weekend- this made us feel confident that she would really take the time to do what we wanted, unlike those other bakeries that mass produce wedding cakes during the weekend. We were also surprised to find out that on our one year anniversary, we are going to get a fresh cake, which was a big selling point with me. We went with her octagon, or as she likes to call it, her “math cake”. I was so impressed by how it looked when I saw it, and our guests could not stop raving about how good it tasted. I would highly recommend Cakes 5th Avenue if you are looking for a wedding cake vendor.

Sent on 05/24/2016

Lisa · Married on 05/07/2016

Kristin from Cakes 5th Avenue has an amazing talent. She did the most beautiful job on my lavender and white wedding cake. It was not only beautiful - it was absolutely delicious! One tier was chocolate with raspberry and the top two tiers were lemon cake with raspberry. At our tasting, Kristin brought several cupcakes for us to try - they were all scrumptious. She was very easy to work with and very responsive. When it was time to select my cake topper I emailed her pictures and asked for her opinion. She was great - so helpful! I got Kristin's name from Harris' Pelham Inn where we had our wedding reception. I got so many compliments that I give Kristin an A++

Sent on 09/12/2016

Lisandra · Married on 10/09/2015

Our wedding cake was beautiful and was delicious. We have been asked multiple times who made the cake because our guests enjoyed it so much. It was also very well priced. We would absolutely book with Kristen again.

Sent on 12/02/2015

Talesha · Married on 05/30/2015

These cakes are out of this world! My guests are STILL talking about how much they loved my wedding cake. Not only did it taste delicious, but it was beautiful. I definitely plan to order my cakes from Cakes 5th Ave in the future!

Sent on 06/17/2015

Anna · Married on 11/01/2014

Kristen was a pleasure to work with. She truly brought my vision of a classic, elegant cake to a reality and really listened to what I was looking for. The cake (three different flavors) tasted amazing. It was fresh and delicious. She was extremely accommodating to any special requests. Cakes 5th Avenue gave me the perfect cake and all within a reasonable budget. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/11/2014

Brittani · Married on 08/02/2014

Kristen gets five stars across the board. She did a fantastic job with our wedding cake. I was extremely picky and under a budget. We didn't have enough to pay for the cake right away and we were able to set up a payment schedule. She was also great with giving us options for pricing without sacrificing what we wanted. The original cake I picked out had fondant on it which made it really expensive. She used something else to make up for the fondant and it still looked like fondant. It was a great cake and I'm obsessed with the photos of it. Thanks Kristen.

Sent on 09/19/2014

Amanda · Married on 05/31/2014

Our cake looked beautiful! Kristen helped us design our cake and it looked amazing. We picked two fillings: Mocha and Strawberry preserve. They both tasted amazing. I cannot wait to get our free one year anniversary cake! Kristen was great to work with. She really worked with our budget and made it much more affordable than other places. The price per piece was very reasonable. You also have the option to have a sheet cake in addition to your cake for a lesser price and no one will know the difference which is a great option for large weddings. I highly recommend Cakes 5th Avenue for any event.

Sent on 07/11/2014

lana · Married on 08/31/2013

Cakes 5th Ave, What can I say! outstanding serivice, price, oh and the taste was amazing! Kristen is a absolute pleasure to work with very friendly , and professional, this amazing woman puts so much taste and passion into her wedding cake all of our guest could taste it! we choose a vanilla almond butter cream cake for our wedding cake, it was on time delivered by her and displayed and set up with added flowers. it looked and tasted unreal! nothing like anything else you will ever try in your life, call her and meet her , you rill not go wrong, she is also on face book and the photos of more cakes and cup cakes,
    thank you so much for everything!
    Sincerely, Lana & Sean K.

Sent on 09/14/2013

Anne · Married on 08/23/2013

Cakes 5th Avenue made the wedding cake the easiest and one of our favorite parts of the wedding process! Not only did they help our our dream cake into a reality they worked with us having a unique cake topper and added the flowers that were supplied on the day of. The most important part was that it was the best cake I have ever had!!!

Sent on 12/22/2013

Liz and Chris · Married on 06/21/2013

We absolutely loved working with Kristen at Cakes 5th Avenue! She was flexible, open to our ideas, and willing to try something completely new. Despite being told by other vendors that our idea for strawberry shortcake was not feasible, Kristen was able to make it happen and it was the most delicious cake we have ever had! We over-ordered and there was still not a piece to be found after the reception. We can't wait for our 1-year anniversary to have the cake again! Thanks for everything Cakes 5th Avenue!

Sent on 04/27/2014

Tiffany · Married on 04/27/2013

I could not have been more pleased with our wedding cake from Cakes 5th Avenue. The service provided was wonderful. I dealt with the owner directly and she not only very sweet and professional but honest with her recommendations and I apprecaited her input as this was my first marriage :)

I would highly recommend Cakes 5th Avenue (and actually already have). Plus the cake was DELICIOUS!

Sent on 05/03/2013

Krysti · Married on 01/19/2013

Cakes 5th Avenue was AMAZING! Kristen was great when meeting with me and my bridesmaid and made an effort to meet me close to home to discuss cake options. She was there when promised on my wedding day and made everything as stress free as possible, even after I changed my mind about a few things on the cake. The cake itself was absolutely delicious and everything I asked for and more. Another bonus is you get a free anniversary cake for your first anniversary! I highly recommend them if you want great service!

Sent on 12/20/2013

jessica · Married on 08/11/2012

Kristen did an amazing job on our wedding cake! I wish I could post a picture with this review so that everyone can see it (but if you check out her website it is currently on the front page) My photographer told us about Cakes 5th Avenue and I am so glad that he did! Meeting with Kristen was so easy! We chatted for a bit, talked about what we were looking for and I showed her a few pictures for some ideas (I'm really bad at explaining!) Kristen brought with her different cupcakes with all different frostings to try. They were all so good! We ending up choosing a 3 tier vanilla cake with kahlua frosting. On the outside there were pearls on the top of each tier. Our guests loved the cake! We took the leftovers back to the hotel that everyone was staying at and there wasnt any left after that! Everytime I open up my freezer, that top tier is staring at me! One year cant come soon enough ;)

Sent on 09/17/2012

Casey · Married on 08/04/2012

Cakes 5th Avenue (Kristen) did a wonderful job on my cupcake tower and everyone agreed that the cupcakes tasted great!! We greatly appreciated receiving ideas throughout the process (e.g. customizing colors, flavors, appearance based upon the feel of our wedding) and feel so grateful for everything Cakes 5th Avenue has done for us -- they really made our day extra special! Very professional, flexible, and dependable! I would highly recommend!

Sent on 08/21/2012

Serena · Married on 06/23/2012

Kristen was fantastic to work with. She was able to incorporate little details that we asked for that made our cake uniquely ours - all without sacrificing the overall design of the cake. Very professional and super quick with responses which was a relief because we got married in NH but live in Philadelphia. Also, her prices cannot be beat! Would hire her again without hesitation!

Sent on 07/29/2012

Melissa · Married on 06/22/2012

Kristen saved my life!!

I called her less than a week before my wedding because my previous baker fell through. Our wedding was out of her delivery zone, it was on her birthday, and she had no drivers left so she delivered it herself! She really wanted to help me out!

Not only did she go INCREDIBLY far out of her way to accommodate me but the results were UNBELIEVABLE!

I lived out of state so there was no time for me to meet her before the wedding so we did a "design" meeting and picked out the flavors over the phone! She understood EXACTLY what I wanted! The cake was absolutely GORGEOUS!!

I also am never really a huge fan of weddings cakes, I've had my fair share of them, they are usually all about the look and not about the taste but Cakes 5th Avenue really delivered on both!

The cake was BEAUTIFUL, DELICIOUS, and MOIST!!!

I would absolutely recommend them to ANY/ALL of my friends and family! Or any stranger on the street!

Sent on 01/12/2014

Vanessa · Married on 03/03/2012

Our wedding cake that Kristen made for our wedding reception was not only beautiful but also tasted DELICIOUS! It was the best wedding cake my husand and I have ever had and I would recommend her to everyone! Thanks Kristen!!!

Sent on 03/07/2012
  • F

Katie · Married on 08/20/2011

Kristen is AMAZING!! I had a vision for an octagon cake and I knew that might not be easy or possible. Kristen took the time to figure out just exactly how to make my dream come true. The cake looked amazing plus her cakes taste FANTASTIC!! Brides do yourself a favor and hire Kristen to make your wedding cake!!

Sent on 09/26/2011