4 Reviews for CakeKraft

My husband described it as the "best cake I ever had, no exaggeration". We ordered a chocolate cake with a cream cheese buttercream frosting. It was decorated with elegant fondant snowflakes and cute bride and groom snowpeople cake toppers to match our winter wedding. I asked Michelle to surprise us on the decorations as I didn't really know what I wanted, and I couldn't have asked for more, it was really perfect. All of our guests commented on how much they loved the cake, more than the food and even my dress! It made me feel really great to have everyone admiring my wedding cake. Although we ordered a regular cake, I know that Michelle specializes in vegan and gluten-free options. I will have to try a gluten-free cake for our next special occasion!

Profile Picture Sarah, 1/14/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

CakeKraft is the best. I had to plan my wedding on very short notice, but Michelle was super helpful in getting everything taken care of in time. I ordered a chocolate cake with orange zest buttercream and it was amazing. I went with a simple white on white piping design that was traditional and elegant. I saved the top tier of the cake for our anniversary and can't wait to take it out this June!

Profile Picture anita, 6/25/11, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I was so happy with my wedding cake from CakeKraft. I was on a tight budget and Michelle helped me come up with a simple design that I could add fresh flowers to myself. Even though I went with a basic vanilla cake, it was anything but ordinary. It was very flavorful and moist, and the buttercream was delicious. Michelle was such a pleasure to work with and I have highly recommended Cakekraft to all of my girlfriends who have gotten married in the last few years.

Profile Picture Monica, 6/29/07, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I can't say enough good things about CakeKraft. My wedding was schedule on very VERY short notice because I was getting married during my husband's deployment overseas. I could not give CakeKraft much lead time to make my dream wedding cake come true. Having to deal with the stress of knowing that my husband and I would be wedded on such short notice and that soon after our nuptials that he would be going back to war was enough to worry about. CakeKraft made my dream come true and I never worried about the cake one bit! What's a wedding without a cake!?! Not only was CakeKraft flexible they also made the most beautiful and delicious cake! I ordered a specialty cake to match my vegan lifestyle and none of my family or friends would believe it was vegan. The professionalism, culinary expertise and the attention to detail makes CakeKraft the perfect wedding solution for any bride wanting the best for her wedding. I have and will continue to recommend CakeKraft. By the way, CakeKraft doesn’t just make wedding cakes. They made my husbands welcome home cake too! DELICIOUS!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 2/24/05, 1 Review