CakeFest Sugar Art Reviews

68 Reviews for CakeFest Sugar Art

CakeFest Sugar Art 1
CakeFest Sugar Art 2
CakeFest Sugar Art 3

Great service. Amazing cakes! Very creative. I want to order another cake just for me to eat it all myself!

Sent on 05/19/2013

dilsa · Married on 03/17/2012

It Was A Gorgeous Cake .... And It Was One Of The BesT Tasting Cake I Ever Had ..... Loved It

Sent on 05/05/2013

Morgan · Married on 09/18/2011

Sandra gave us everything we asked for. We wanted our cake to represent us and she hit the nail on the head. I recommend her to everyone I find out wants a cake whether it's for a wedding or any other event. I'm planning to have something made by her for my baby shower if I am still I'm this area.

Sent on 12/05/2013

Mrs. · Married on 09/17/2011

Sandra created my grooms cake for my september wedding. It was a Lego themed cake with lego people and 2 small recreations of my dogs. I got more compliments on this cake than I did my actual wedding cake. It was absolutely delicious and I will keep coming back! Thank you!

Sent on 10/10/2011

Heather · Married on 09/10/2011

Yum, yum, yum! I loved everything! Sandra was so courteous and professional. She was the first bakery that I even visited and I didn't need to see any other vendor - I knew CakeFest was what I wanted! Her prices were great and our wedding & groom's cakes were fantastic!! All of my guests RAVED about how yummy everything was, not one negative comment!

Sent on 10/17/2011

Heather · Married on 02/12/2011

We got my husband's grooms cake from here (iphone with customized apps). The cake was delicious! If we hadn't booked our wedding cake already, I would have gone with her to do that as well. We have used Cakefest for several unique birthday cakes and it is top notch every time! She was even able to make me a gluten free birthday mousse cake that my husband surprised me with! Would recommend Cakefest a million times over!

Sent on 12/04/2013

Sandra Spencer, owner of Cakefest, did an excellent job with our wedding cake. She was accomodating to our requests, crafted the cake wonderfully, delivered it on time, and made it all taste wonderful.

Cakefest is also a very good value for their cost. We would strongly recommend them.

Sent on 02/08/2011

Tanya · event on: 05/19/2017

Sandra is amazing! She is excellent with her skills and craft! Not only was my specially designed cake created to perfection, the taste was amazing! I recommend her with 5 stars. She will NOT disappoint you!

Sent on 05/22/2017

Sari · event on: 06/08/2013

Sandra was such a pleasure to work with. I found a picture of a cake that I liked on her website. I wanted it to be a little different and gave her an idea of what I was looking for. She created the most beautiful cake I've ever seen. It surpassed every expectation I had. Not only was the cake beautiful, it tasted AMAZING! It was the strawberry and cream flavor. Everyone at my party raved about the look and taste of the cake. So many people told me it was the best cake they had ever had.
    Sandra made this whole process so easy. I highly recommend CakeFest Sugar Art. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/09/2013

Monica · event on: 02/01/2014

I'll give Cakefest Sugar Art 5 stars! Sandra did an awesome job with turning my proposed cake into a reality. This cake looks and taste delicious. I must say this cake is a winner! At the restaurant, we received numerous compliments from strangers! Best cake ever! Also Sandra was very professional. I plan on coming back for a graduation cake!

Sent on 02/03/2014
  • User4887296 · event on: 03/14/2015

It was truly a fantastic cake. Really nice to work.

Sent on 03/17/2015

Liz · event on: 03/15/2015

Sandra at CakeFest was so creative. We gave her a general idea and some photos of what we had in mind and she ran with it. The result was beyond what we were imagining... and delicious.

Sent on 03/18/2015

Patricia · event on: 03/21/2015

I found CakeFest during a search to find a baker for my son's 1st birthday cake and cupcakes. Sandra was extremely responsive and efficient in pricing exactly what I needed. She even suggested some decorative toppers for the cupcakes that I hadn't thought of. She made a cute cake topper and 60 cupcakes for my son's super hero themed party. The cakes also tasted amazing!! By the end of the party, I handed out her business cards to so many interested people. Thank you so much Sandra for helping to make our party memorable. I will definitely suggest your services to anyone in search of a great baker.

Sent on 03/24/2015

Gail · Married on 06/21/2014

We were blessed to find CakeFest Custom Cakes & Sugar Art while preparing for our wedding. Sandra's professionalism and kindness won us over at first and then her cakes blew us away. I would recommend her services to any and everyone. Thank you, Sandra!

Sent on 06/27/2014

Anhela · Married on 05/24/2014

Sandra was a very helpful and flexible person to work with. The cake she made for our wedding was beautiful, how I wanted it!

Sent on 05/26/2014

Jackie · Married on 08/10/2013

She provided the grooms cake for our wedding reception and it was INCREDIBLE!!

We love her and will be using her in the future for parties and special occasions.

Use her for your wedding cake and/or grooms cake!! You will not be sorry!!!

Sent on 08/23/2013

Myra · event on: 07/18/2015

Sandra was a pleasure to work with. She was flexible when I had to keep changing my order. The design and the taste of the cake had exceeded my expectations.

Sent on 07/21/2015

Toni · Married on 05/31/2018

2.2
      1.0
      2.0
      3.0
      1.0

WARNING - Sandra stated she does not have experience with military cakes though she accepts orders and commits. Be careful as we ordered the flag cake pictured and asked that the gold medallion be Air Force instead. She did not use it and the cake did not look nice without it. She used another AF emblem that was a muddy grey color with blue wings. This was for a retirement ceremony that we had looked forward to for 34 years. We ordered the cake two months ahead to make sure all went well. Greatly disappointed. Emailed Sandra and she was unprofessional and blamed me for not sending her a photo of the medallion. First, she did not ask for a photo and second, all the military cakes shown had the same type of medallion desired so one would think she knew when I said “a medallion like the one in the photo except AF.” Military members know how special and important retirement ceremonies are and the effort and planning that goes into it. I don’t want another military member to have their cake disappoint. The occasion is well earned and a cake maker should respect that. Would not want a wedding cake mistake either.

Sent on 06/19/2018

CakeFest Sugar Art's reply:

CakeFest Sugar Art has done several military cakes. Unfortunately, the wrong Air Force emblem was used on this particular cake. An internet search shows several styles of Air Force emblems, and it was my mistake for not confirming with the customer which specific emblem she was expecting. I apologize again for not confirming this detail before making the cake.