Caked Las Vegas Reviews

33 | Las Vegas, NV

33 Reviews for Caked Las Vegas

Carolyn · Married on 07/07/2015

Delicious and beautiful! The cake tasted great and made our photos look lovely. Well priced!

jenandjoel · Married on 02/24/2014

Carolyn from caked is a truly talented baker. Our reception venue would not let us bring in cake, so we decided to go with cake pops. After much searching and some outrageous quotes, we found Caked. The pricing for our elaborate cake pops was very fair, and not only did they look perfect, they were delicious. We plan to seek out more of her goodies during our next trip to Las Vegas!

Rosaura · Married on 11/23/2013

Everyone LOVED our Wedding Cupcake!! It was delicious and fresh. I would recommend them to anyone! Compared to other locations I went they were professional and understood what I wanted. They don't push you to buy an expensive cake and their cakes taste way better than other well known bakeries I went too. I know for any further festivities we will be contacting them.

Torrey · Married on 11/02/2013

My cake looked absolutely beautiful. It was exactly what I wanted. They did an amazing job! It tasted great too!

We ordered cupcakes and a small cake for our in suite reception and they did not disappoint! Everything looked and tasted amazing, they even made a Bailey's Irish Cream filling for us even though it wasn't on their menu! We would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding cake!!!

julie · Married on 08/02/2013

So good! I saw Caked Las Vegas on a TLC special and had to have them make my cupcakes and topper cake. I provided a photo of what I wanted and they duplicated it exactly. They have numerous options, however, I went basic with lemon, red velvet, chocolate and yellow cake with fondant decorations. My topper cake did not make it back the 1500 miles back home but i will see if I cant have one shipped for my one year anniversary.

Marianna · Married on 06/09/2013

We had a fantasy-themed wedding, and we came to the Caked with a picture of what we wanted the cake to look like. The bakers at the Caked not only made the cake look beautiful, but it also tested very good! They brought the cake to the wedding at the Grove in a timely manner, and the delivery fee was reasonable. We definitely recommend Caked!

We ordered from Caked Las Vegas after finding them through the Internet. We are from Canada so didn't know what to expect. My daughter sent a picture of the cake she wanted and it was exactly as she wanted. They did a beautiful job and it not only looked perfect it was delicious as well. We had it delivered to the reception and the were right on time. Would order from them again in a heartbeat. Thanks

Cindy · Married on 03/02/2013

Easy to work and they created my cake exactly how I wanted, beautiful! My guests raved about the freshness of the cake...it was fantastic! I was so happy with my wedding cake that I bought my daughters birthday cake at Caked LV a month later.

amazing cake, the taste was sensational.

Reasonable, pretty, delicious! The most pretty cake ever, awesome and yummy grooms cake, and a tons of pretty mini cupcakes! I loved all the various colors of cupcakes and flavors! Carolyn and her team at Caked is incredible!

Melissa · Married on 09/22/2012

Our wedding cake was fantastic. I don't know anything about designing cakes and had no idea what I wanted but Carolyn was able to help me through the decision making process and our cake looked awesome and tasted great!!! She is dependable and always answered my questions in a timely manner. I highly recommend Caked!!!!

Abby · Married on 05/25/2012

Everyone raved about the icing on my cupcakes! We got a cupcake tower with a small cake on top for our wedding and they came up with great ideas and it was beautiful and yummy!

Chelo · Married on 05/12/2012

I always loved cupcakes and decided on a cupcake tower for our wedding. We first decided to try the cupcakes here and when it passed the taste test, we knew we wanted them to make our cupcakes for our wedding. We ordered 10 dozens of cupcakes and they allowed us to order different flavors. We ended up with 5 flavors without any additional cost. They also offer a cake topper which is reasonably priced. During our wedding day, they were perfect! Guests thought they were delicious and some even asked us where they came from. I can't wait for our 1st year anniversary so I get to taste the cake topper :) I would definitely stop by their shop again for a cupcake fix or for future events.

• Charmaine

Charmaine · Married on 04/14/2012

To be completely honest, my husband and I waiting until the last minute to secure this part of our wedding. We live in the East Coast and were having some trouble figuring out which vendors to go to, but we visited my parents in Vegas periodically to scout things out. So there we were, having lunch w/ my parents at a shopping center in Henderson, at a loss about which companies to try out for the cake, when my hubby saw the Caked van out of the corner of his eye. In the end, Caked was the most reasonably priced and most responsive. We went w/ cupcakes and a cutting cake. Carolyn was willing to work w/ my ideas to design the cake to match the lace of my dress and to tie the colors of our wedding in w/ the wrappers around the cupcakes. Everyone raved about the cupcakes and cake…and it was gorgeous!! Would highly recommend them to any bride.

• shannel

shannel · Married on 03/03/2012

Caked not only made 2 beaitful cakes (one wedding cake adn one grooms cake) that were both beautiful to look at but they were also delicious! We had red velvet, marble cake with strawberries and pina colada cake with coconut frosting. They delivered my cake on time and everything was super easy even though I was in Los Angeles ! Thank you CAKED

Tia · Married on 03/03/2012

BEAUTIFUL AND DELICIOUS! Need I say more?! haha
    Caked Las Vegas made our cupcakes, small "topper" cake for our wedding, and our reception dinner cake. Total we had 4 different flavors of their cake/cupcakes and we have to say all 4 flavors were the best cake we've EVER had! They were easy to work with and took care of everything very professionally. We only wish they would ship their cake so wo could have some more at home in Florida!! But that means we will just have to visit them when we return to Vegas for our anniversaries!

David · Married on 11/05/2011

Don't tell the bride I said this, but the cake was totally the star of our wedding. Our wedding had a Steampunk/Alice In Wonderland theme and Caked absolutely brought this to life.

Not only was it the most amazing cake I've ever seen, but it was exactly what we wanted and surprisingly affordable.

• Jilliene

Jilliene · Married on 11/05/2011

Wow, I can't speak enough for how wonderful our wedding cake was from Caked!! We had a kind of odd request for Caked (Steampunk meets Mad Hatters Tea Party/Alice in Wonderland) and it was perfectly executed. Everyone at the wedding commented on how amazing the cake was. On top of its appearance, the cake tasted amazing! We were also informed (after the fact) of how Caked professionally and respectfully handled their interactions with a not so cooperative venue director and we truly appreciate the level of commitment Caked provided behind the scenes.

Kiwona · Married on 09/25/2011

I really loved the cake they made for my wedding! It was so beautiful. They us play with different flavors and fillings no cookie cutter cakes! They are great and taste even better! I recommend them to anyone looking for a cake for anything not just a wedding!

Mike · Married on 09/06/2011

While we were shopping around for a place that would do our wedding cake, we made sure to search both ends of the price spectrum. Caked Las Vegas falls somewhere in the middle. The prices at Caked are comparable with many other bakeries. However, Caked has been featured on TV and has done many celebrity cakes, which surprised us. We were expecting to have to pay a premium.

Carolyn was a pleasure to meet and made it very convenient for us to come in for a tasting. We had several questions prepared, and she was able to answer all of them and provide additional details we did not think of. Our cake was sort of a hybrid from a couple we saw on her website. 3-tier rounds, buttercream, with some decorative ribbon. We arranged for our florist to have extra flowers ready for the cake.

On the day of the wedding we did not get a chance thank Caked LV for our beautiful cake...they had the cake all setup just as we had imagined.

Thank you so much Caked! Our cake was beautiful and delicious!

Lindsay · Married on 08/26/2011

Well, what can I say about our cake . . .

AMAZING!!!!!!!!

Not only did it look beautiful, it TASTED FABULOUS! The taste was really something we were concerned about because we live in Atlanta, and were getting married in Vegas. We didn't get to taste the cake before we booked Caked. Well, I'm happy to say that it was the BEST TASTING CARROT CAKE I'VE EVER HAD! Hands down!

Highly recommend.

• Anastasia

Anastasia · Married on 05/28/2011

CAKED IS THE PLACE TO GO FOR CUPCAKES!!! We ordered 6 dozen cupcakes in 4 different flavors, at no extra charge (no other bakery I contacted would to that). Carolyn, the owner, was so nice and responsive. I heard the cupcakes were very good, unfortunately I did not get to try one myself and I am still mad about that. They looked delicious. Carolyn had the best prices of any bakery hands down (although I just ordered plain cupcakes, nothing fancy), and she frosted them generously as I had asked. We rented the cupcake tree from her and had everything delivered to our reception venue, it was all set up perfectly and looked beautiful. I am sure they tasted as good as they looked too! All my guests raved about them. Next time we go to LV I’m going to stop by the bakery and get a half dozen so I can actually try them. Thank you Carolyn for such great cupcakes that I hope to try in the near future!!!

Mari · Married on 06/24/2010

Planning a wedding from another state was pretty scary. Especially when it came to choosing a bakery. How do you choose a cake you cant even taste? I finally went with Caked because of Carolyn's quick response to my emails, and great price. I am so happy I did. The cake was beautiful and tasted soooooo good . We had the carrot cake w/cream cheese frosting & marble cake with chocolate mouse. Both were super yummy. Best wedding cake Ive ever had.

Shawnte · Married on 06/05/2010

Caroline was GREAT to work with. I had a destination wedding and arrived in Vegas 2 days before my wedding. Everything was done over the phone, I explained to her the type of cake I wanted to sample and she dropped off cupcakes for us to sample to the hotel we were staying at! Our reception was at the house of blues, they set the cake up exactly the way we wanted with the cake topper I shipped to her and the cake was great.