12 Reviews for Cake Works

Custom Design (1)
Delivery (1)
Setup (1)
12 Cake Works Reviews

After the taste testing... we didn't have to look anywhere else! We wanted more than one flavor, and she made it happen with having different tiers. Process was simple, didn't take up much time. She was flexible with the taste testing and delivery of the cake. Amazing options, phenomenal taste and even better pricing. Check out her site to see all of the masterpieces she has completed. We sent her a few things we liked on Pinterest and she made out special day even.... sweeter!

Profile Picture David, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Alisa with Cake Works is AMAZING! From our initial meeting to our wedding day, she was quick to respond and very professional! Our cake was beautiful, and it was so delicious! We had so many compliments about our cake from our guests. I highly recommend choosing Cake Works!

Profile Picture User7252398, Recently Married, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Cakes

I can't say enough great things about the cake made by Alisa. She is extremely professional and reliable and caters to your every need. She is detailed and super talented. I requested a 2 tiered cake and provided a photo. She replicated it beautifully. I'm so happy I found her and that she was able to design and deliver the cake! I loved the cake. The cake was TASTY, BEAUTIFUL, and SUPERBLY PRICED!! I over heard a comment made "Is this cake real?"- It was that beautiful. I HIGHLY recommend Cake Works by Alisa for any type of cake. Check out her website for designs. You'll be delighted.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Alicia, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Our daughter was married in April 2016. I had intended to give Alisa from Cake Works an immediate glowing review but, as usual, life gets in the way. What prompts me to write the review at this late date is not only due to the amazing wedding cake she made for our daughter and son in law but also wanted to share the results of the cake that we froze for their first anniversary. You cannot believe how delicious it still is! It's as though she made the cake fresh that day. We put it in a sealed container and then wrapped it several times with foil and then into a bag that you can suck the air out of. I really wanted our kiddos to like their anniversary cake! We just couldn't have asked for a better cake!
Alisa is every good thing you need and expect when dealing with wedding vendors. She's 110% accommodating and a very sweet lady. When our last daughter marries, Alisa will be our cake vendor! Choose Cake Works by Alisa! You won't regret it!

Profile Picture Lisa, 4/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Elisa was so friendly and very open to our challenging and silly cake idea! She created exactly what we had envisioned. The cake was so delicious, there was not one bite left after our ceremony! We ordered a second cake made for our anniversary and we loved it just as much! I will always use Elisa for all my cake purchases in the future.

Profile Picture Allison, 8/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

We really enjoyed working with Alisa. She did such an amazing job on our wedding cake, not only was it beautiful, but it was delicious! We had a four tier cake, with lemon poppy seed, with raspberry filling, and red velvet and cream cheese filling. I cannot wait to eat our anniversary tier, because that lemon poppy seed cake was amazing! Alisa provided good service and quality of work, as well as a great value! We plan on using Alisa for other special events in our lives from here on out! Thank you again for making our wedding cake so beautiful and unique!

Profile Picture Hannah , 4/24/15, 13 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

When my daughter and I met with Alisa re: her wedding cake, we immediately liked her and were impressed by both her professionalism and her commitment to making the cake the best it could be.
She even e-mailed us at one point to suggest an addition to the cake (a sugar rose on top) and we're so glad she did that. The cake was so elegant and beautiful and we couldn't have been more pleased. Plus, the taste was amazing; in fact, I'd say it was the most delicious wedding cake I've ever had. Working with Alisa was a joy and we wouldn't hesitate to go to her again or recommend her to friends and family.

Profile Picture Lynn, 11/1/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Alisa is amazing!! We had our wedding in CO as a destination wedding. We flew in a couple days to meet with venders and had set up an appointment with a different baker, where we had a horrible experience. Scrambling to find someone else to meet with I found Cake Works on facebook. Alisa didn't have time to meet with us but she made a cake goodie bag for us to come by and get on our way back to the airport to head home. The cakes were the most amazing thing I have ever eaten!! As far as the designs for our cakes, I send Alisa pictures of my bridal cake and she matched it perfectly. For my husbands grooms cake I wanted to surprise him with a cake of our dog, all Alisa asked for was a picture of her. The cake she made looked like it was a real dog. We were extremely pleased and would recommend this company to anyone.

Profile Picture Brittany, 9/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

The most beautiful cake I have ever seen and the best tasting as well! Everyone loved it! It was such a pleasure doing business with Cake Works.

Profile Picture Leah, 8/21/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Alisa was a pleasure to work with, and we were lucky to find her. She was very professional and helpful when it came to working with me on the design. She executed the design perfectly. Above all, the cake was great!! Everyone enjoyed it and we barely had any left over. We didn't save cake for our one year anniversary -- we are simply going to order another :)

Profile Picture Sally, 8/11/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I absolutely loved working with Alisa and the cake that she created for our wedding was amazing. I was told by almost everyone that it was the best cake they've ever had with the best taste and moisture. I WILL definitely use Cake Works in the future!

Profile Picture Brittney, 9/17/11, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I absolutely loved working with Alisa on a groom's cake and our wedding cake! The groom's cake was a Harley Davidson cake and turned out great! Our wedding cake was a bit different, it was a tiered cake with flowers flowing up it and then Alisa sculpted a topper of me and my husband on a motorcycle. She did a fantastic job and everyone was impressed not only by how good everything looked but by how amazing everything tasted! If you have a wedding in the area I would recommend using Cake Works!

Profile Picture Holly, 9/3/11, 2 Reviews