Cake Studio Bavaro Reviews

5 Reviews for Cake Studio Bavaro

1 User photo

Cake Studio Bavaro 1

Anna · Married on 07/31/2017

Amazinggg. I worked directly with Anna to custom make the cake, and she did not disappoint. It’s even prettier than what I imagined and tasted AMAZING. We got vanilla dulce de leche despite some recent disappointments and we were NOT disappointed! SO GOOD. We had 37 guests and 3 tiers was WAY TOO MUCH. We had the whole bottom tier left over so definitely get less cake than you think.

Sent on 09/28/2017
    Cake Studio Bavaro 2
  • SolangeS

Solange · Married on 09/19/2015

Ana was such a pleasure to work with. She exceeded my expectations with my wedding cake, it was absolutely beautiful and just as delicious. Everyone was talking about yummy and moist the cake was. I sent her a picture of what I wanted and what I wanted to modify and she did it exactly. I highly recommend her services.

Sent on 09/28/2015

Marilis · Married on 07/21/2014

Ana is the owner and she was amazing to work with. She gave me suggestions on flavors and design. The cake was exactly like the picture I sent her and it tasted really good.

Sent on 08/06/2014

Great vendor! Delivered cake to the La Barcaza boat for us. Easy to work with and cake looked just like the picture we sent!

Sent on 06/01/2015

Cake Studio Bavaro's reply:

Hi! Really glad you liked your cake. It's a pleasure to make each and every couple happy :)
    Concerning the price...La Barcaza charges a pretty high commission and if you thought your cake was expensive, that's the reason.
    Thank you for your great review and hipe to make your anniversary cake in the future :)

I would definitely recommend Cake Studio Barvaro! I never had direct communication with Ana until I met her at my wedding, but I had agreed upon the cake with my coordinator before hand. I had planned to have a small little dog poking out of my cake. When she delivered the cake, she had forgot the dog. However she ran home and made it and brought it back in time before we cut the cake and it looked AMAZING! My little dog is so important to me and having him be a part of my cake was so special. The cake tasted so good as well. I had many people come up to me and told me it was the best wedding cake they had ever had. If you have a cake in mind, she can make it! I had the vanilla cake with raspberry filling.

Sent on 08/18/2016

Cake Studio Bavaro's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. Congratulations and good luck :)