47 Reviews for Cake Lady Custom Cakes

Consultations (1)
Delivery (1)
Setup (1)

Barbara made our wedding cake. And not only was it absolutely beautiful, but it tasted even better than it looked! Thank you so much, Barbara for contributing to our special day!

Profile Picture Jackie, 3/18/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Barbara was so easy to work with. When I first e-mailed her, she was the only one who responded that she would be able to do a tasting in the small window of time when we were in town. After meeting with her, any doubts I had were laid to rest. The cake looked gorgeous, but more importantly, it tasted wonderful; the cake was so moist on the wedding day. I could not be happier with how it turned out!

Profile Picture Calley, 6/19/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup

"The Cake Lady" Barbara could not have made us happier with our cake! When I emailed her asking about her services, she emailed me back right away and we set up a time to meet so my (then) fiancé and I could try a bunch of cake flavors and frostings of our choosing. We gave her some rough ideas of what we wanted and she came up with a beautiful beach cake that perfectly fit our theme. It was a huge hit at our wedding and not only was it cute, but it tasted great. Any time I had a question, she emailed me back within a few days at most. She also followed up with me and confirmed drop off times for the wedding day. I would absolutely recommend her services for anyone looking for a wedding cake. 5/5

Profile Picture Brandy, 10/17/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Barbara at Cake Lady Custom Cakes is a delight! If you are looking for a quality wedding cake without breaking the bank, she is your cake lady! Her cake tastings are free, so there's no pressure at your first meeting. Her cake flavors are creative, rich and moist. I cannot stand a dry cake and I love desserts, so I really wanted an awesome cake at my wedding. There were no dry cakes in sight and I booked her right at our first appointment. I even had leftovers from the tasting and she let me take them home, where later my MOH devoured every last bite! She was so sweet and made us a beautiful cake with a different flavor for each tier. I received so much positive feedback from our guests. I have no regrets! Her pricing is very reasonable in relation to the rest of the Orlando market; she's a steal!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 5/23/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Barbara from Custom Cake Lady was truly amazing. We had a 4 tier cake at the most reasonable price. We had over 8 tastings and hers was by FAR the best. 150 guests and the comments we received about the cake never ended. She worked alongside us the whole time with the design and nothing was a problem.

Profile Picture Rachael, 4/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Our cake was amazing and so tasty! We were surprised to get such a beautiful cake for a great price:) ty

Profile Picture Rhonda, 3/21/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Barbara was absolutely amazing. I was an out of town bride who was only in Florida for a few days to get all of my wedding stuff done and she scheduled a tasting with me quickly and won me and my future husband over. We scheduled an appointment with another vendors who was more well known and more expensive and were left disappointed by their gritty, overly sweet cakes. Barbara brought us samples of the many different flavors she offered and we loved them all. We ended up going with a three tier cake with one tier being white velvet w/strawberry filling, one tier chocolate w/almond filling and one tier lemon w/lemon filling. The cake was a huge hit and people kept coming up and complimenting it. I was also very impressed with her communication, she emailed me multiple times just to make sure we were doing okay and that everything was coming together well for the wedding. Could not suggest more!

Profile Picture brittany, 3/13/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

This cake was exactly what I wanted!!!! Flavor was excellent and was everything and more than what I expected!

Profile Picture Margaret, 2/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Barbara was so helpful, flexible and kind.
The cake was absolutely delicious and beautiful. Couldn't have asked for better.

Profile Picture Mark, 1/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Barbara provided the cake and cupcakes for my November 9th wedding. She did an amazing job! She got back to me quickly with information and prices and design and was never out of touch when I needed her! She even worked with me on price, which was a concern for us (isn't it for most couples?!). We got a 6" cutting cake and cupcakes, along with a cake for our 1 year anniversary. All of her cake flavors were fantastic and all are homemade. She was easy to deal with and so pleasant when my mom and I met her for a cake tasting. Our guests raved about the cupcakes. I have to put in a vote for the almond with almond filling! Although we had several different flavors, that one was hands down our favorite. :) I would totally recommend Barbara for anyone's wedding and for all of our special occasion cakes in the future!

Profile Picture Joanne, 11/9/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Amazing. Can't say enough about our cake she made us a perfectly themed cake for our nightmare before Christmas wedding. We have had nothing but positive feedback on flavors.

Profile Picture linda, 10/31/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Working with Barbara was a pleasure and our cake was amaaaaaazing! All of her flavors that we tried are so delicious but we knew right away which ones were for us. The white velvet is a must-try! Our cake was beautiful and we got so many compliments on it. We would highly recommend Cake Lady Custom Cakes!

Profile Picture Deanna, 9/27/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Cake lady was awesome! The cake was delicious and everything came out perfect!

Profile Picture Narissa, 7/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

The cake came out great! Everyone loved it and kept complimenting us on how delicious it was. There was very little cake left over which made me some because I wanted more. I would use the cake lady again. Oh the left over cake was moist and fluffy even days after the wedding. I was truly happy with the cake!

Profile Picture User4202262, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
4.7

Barbara did a wonderful job with our cake, when we walked into the reception area the cake was front and center and looked just like we'd discussed! Barbara worked with flowers that our florist left to decorate the tiers and my mom's handmade cake topper to add to the simplistic beauty of the cake that we had requested. There we lots of options that we got to try during the tasting which started this great relationship. Barbara met us with six cakes and six fillings to help us decide on our favorite flavors. We were able to choose four different combinations for the four different layers of our cake and all were delicious! The final product exceeded our expectations in sight and in taste, and Barbara was a true pleasure to work with!

Profile Picture Erika, 3/14/14, 4 Reviews
0.4

I would never recommend Barbara for the privilege of providing your one of a kind, special wedding cake - unless you want to see your wedding cake, and cry. Barbara was provided a photograph of a simple cake, agreed she could replicate it and did not follow through. The cake looked hideous. I wish pictures could be posted here.

Profile Picture JL, 1/31/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Absolutely the BEST! From my first inquiry to the last bite. Barbara is a not only a great business woman but a fantastic baker. Her cake was so good at my wedding I had to have it before my main meal the next day. We saved our top tier to celebrate with family on our one year anniversary and it can't get here soon enough.

Profile Picture Beth, 11/30/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

She is excellent highly recommended

Profile Picture User3728539, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Cake Lady Custom Cakes! Wow! "Seriously the best cake I have ever tasted"! That is all my husband could say when we first started sampling the different batters! Honestly, the cake was not only gorgeous, but it was seriously tasty!!! Not to mention how nice and honest you are as a business owner! You are the total package! Thank you so much for making us an amazing cake and providing amazing service and thank you for the cupcakes for my guests! Everyone loved the cake and so did we! Can't wait until our 1 year anniversary! You must try these cakes! You won't be sorry!

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/19/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The cake lady provided a wonderful tasting cake. Our cake was beautiful. We are so pleased with the job she did. The cake lady was on time, did a wonderful job with sit up of our wedding cake. Love, love, love the cake.

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/13/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

The Cake Lady is truly "THE Cake Lady"! Barbara provided us with a beautiful, delicious wedding cake - made exactly how I envisioned it! She also worked with me to surprise my husband with a fun grooms cake! Her cakes are very well priced and the quality of her creations is exceptional! Barbara is very friendly and was very accommodating when we had to make changes to both the size of the wedding cake and the date of the event.

Profile Picture Debi, 5/11/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Cake was decorated professionally and beautifully!

Profile Picture Michelle, 4/27/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

The Cake Lady did a great job. It looked beautiful and tasted amazing. Highly recommend and she did a custom groom's cake for my husband who is a race car driver that looks exactly like his truck!!!

Profile Picture Bree, 3/22/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

The cakes are absolutely beautiful! We have had multiple cakes done by Barbara for other events all delicious all beautiful!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 12/14/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our cake tasted amazing! We were placed in contact with Cake Lady Custom Cakes by a member of the family and we were so glad she did! Barbara worked with us each step of the way on what our ideas were, what we wanted, and even reached out to us a few weeks ahead to let us know everything was set to go.

She was very affordable in comparison to other vendors I looked into. I will definitely be using Cake Lady Custom Cakes in the future!

Profile Picture LeeAnn, 12/1/12, 6 Reviews