Cake & Lace Events Reviews

3 | Tacoma, WA

3 Reviews for Cake & Lace Events

• Raechelle

Raechelle · Married on 07/20/2019

So Professional and Easy to work with!

The Cake & Lace team worked with us the entire time with our planning! They are so easy to work with and are very on-top of everything! Our wedding was held at the beautiful Columbia Winery and let me tell you, everything went by so smooth and turned out absolutely beautiful because of the Cake & Lace team! Diana, Reneille, Rosa, and Karen you ladies are seriously the best and none of it could’ve been possible without your help! Our wedding was perfect and exactly what we envisioned because of you ladies! It’s so worth it hiring them and they take away all the stress from the planning.

Sent on 07/31/2019

Christy · Married on 05/25/2019

Made my wedding day as perfect as can be.

They were everything and more! Took all my stress and worries away. They were helpful, prompt, professional, and FUN!!!

Sent on 08/15/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Fonda Ben-Zeev · Married on 01/11/2019

Outstanding team- our event ran perfectly!

Thank you Reneille for being the easiest decision to make on our company Halloween party. Once we made the decision to hire a day of coordinator, there was no doubt in my mind that you and your team would be the ideal partner for our event. Thank you Diana for your tireless efforts leading up to the event, for your advice and support and for your full commitment to our insane vision. I outlined our vision to you and your team, and you took it and ran with it. You casually nodded when we discussed hanging creepy dolls, covering half of our decorations with fake blood and blanketing the venue in spider webbing. Beyond executing our creative vision, you ran the night so expertly, that our team and myself were able to fully enjoy the evening. That was one of our biggest goals, so thank you so much for making that a reality.

Sent on 11/04/2019