Cake Heights Reviews

Cake Heights 1
Cake Heights 2

Kelly Keiser · Married on 09/22/2018

Fabulous!!!

We absolutely loved our wedding cake and were extremely happy with the service provided. Cake Heights was professional, organized and responsive. They made sure to take care of all the details while still delivering an amazing (and delicious) cake! Thank you :)

Sent on 12/11/2018

Pearl Tung · Married on 09/01/2018

Excellent upstate cakes

I bought three different flavored single cakes for my wedding. I wanted more natural cakes that wouldn’t sacrifice taste. And I had a cake stand that could create the tiered look. I found Cake Heights and they were just amazing. They went above and beyond in making such delicious cakes. The delivery was excellent as well; they charge $100 to deliver into NYC, and the cakes are boxed well, with labels for each cake and allergens listed. Everyone raved about the cakes, and they helped make our day extra special

Sent on 12/07/2018

Janice · Married on 08/25/2018

Wedding cake looked marvelous and tasted great! Bettina provided just what we ordered and it was loved by all - thank you!

Sent on 09/02/2018

Stephanie Lee · Married on 04/28/2018

Beautiful wedding cake - absolutely recommend Cake Heights!

Betina was such a pleasure to work with and made the whole process very easy! She created a delicious vanilla sponge wedding cake with lemon curd filling, and vanilla fondant frosting that was not too heavy-- it looked beautiful and classy on the outside. She decorated it very simply as we requested, with silver dragee borders. We went with Betina's recommended sizing which was just right for our wedding guest list. We unfortunately had to change our wedding venue shortly before our wedding date due to water damage at our original venue, however the cake was nevertheless delivered seamlessly to our new venue and it all went off without a hitch! Pricing is unbeatable; you will not find a better deal in Westchester/NYC. We give Betina & Cake Heights our highest recommendation and will absolutely order from here again for future events.

Sent on 12/16/2018
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 10/21/2017

I got both my rehearsal dinner cake (which was a specialty cake shaped like a guitar) and wedding cake (made to look like a birch tree with our initials carved in it) from Betina and both were AMAZING! I had so many guests compliment not only how wonderful the cakes looked, but more importantly how they tasted. She was so responsive, flexible, and a pleasure to work with. Awesome!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Brittany · Married on 08/05/2017

Betina at Cake Heights did an absolutely incredible job on my wedding
    cake. She was so easy to work with, and is extremely affordable in
    comparison to others. We did a cake tasting where we selected the
    exact flavors we liked, which were all delicious, I showed her a
    picture of the cake I wanted, and she made it exactly as I imagined if
    not better. If you are looking for a beautiful and delicious cake with
    incredible costumer service, Cake Heights is the way to go.

Sent on 08/29/2017

Victoria · Married on 05/21/2017

Cake Heights is a truly superb bakery that created made-to-order cakes for our daughter’s wedding. Their level of talent, service and professionalism are second to none, and everyone thought they made the best wedding cake they had ever tasted. We cannot recommend them highly enough.

Sent on 05/28/2017

Nicole · Married on 05/20/2017

I worked with Betina for my 5/20/17 wedding. Working with her was an absolute pleasure. I was not exactly sure of the design I wanted but she was able to bring together different elements of cakes that I showed her. She & I emailed for months & I really felt like she cares about making her clients happy by working closely with them. I was so impressed with her professionalism & work that I also ordered the cupcakes for my bridal shower from Betina. Our wedding cake was absolutely gorgeous & tasted amazing. Thank you Betina for creating the cake of my dreams & I am looking forward to the anniversary cake.

Sent on 07/19/2017

Lindsay · Married on 01/15/2017

Betina blew our minds. I contacted Betina many months ago about a cake for my then-fiance. She was immediately the most reasonably priced, and after trying the cake samples I was completely sold. These were outstanding (including the custom flavors she had hand-delivered to our apartment in Manhattan!). We changed the plan a few times and what we ended up with was so spectacular that our guests couldn’t believe it was a cake. My now-husband was blown away by the details and intricacies of the cake; it was so gorgeous that we were genuinely sad to have to cut into it and destroy her gorgeous work, but oh wow was it worth it - the cake was devoured by our guests in 2 minutes and the flavor was divine. The cake was moist, the frosting was perfectly proportioned, and the fondant held shape. There was enough for everyone and people were RAVING! One of our guests even asked if Betina ships to Chicago so she could get a cake at home. The pictures below do not do it justice. The cake matched a travel theme we were going for, and the stickers on top represented places we had visited as a couple or were planning to visit on our honeymoon. All I did was send Betina a picture of what I wanted and she made it happen. We are so grateful to Cake Heights for this incredible dessert and decoration at our Rehearsal Dinner and would recommend her to ANYONE needing any sort of dessert in the New York area. This is talent!

Sent on 01/31/2017

Michelle · Married on 11/26/2016

Betina is absolutely amazing. I used her for my engagement party cake and favors and then again for my surprise grooms cake and my wedding favors. My husband and everyone at the party was in awe of how well his cake came out. It was shaped like a Ford F-250 and looked exactly like it!! And tasted even better!!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Jessica · Married on 05/22/2016

I tried Cake Heights along with a lot of way more expensive bakeries. Cake Heights exceeded my expectations in every single way possible. The cake is delicious. The owner is amazing and flexible. The price is reasonable. My cake was beautiful!!!!!!

Would use again in the future!

Thanks for everything!!

Sent on 05/22/2016

Victoria · event on 08/23/2015

We are absolutely thrilled we decided to go with Cake Heights for our son's 1st Birthday Cake. Not only was the cake's design and quality out of this world, but Betina was extremely responsive and easy to work with. I look forward to working with her many times in the future and would highly, highly recommend her work.

Sent on 08/24/2015

DONNA · event on 05/11/2014

Betina, Just wanted to say a big THANK YOU for the amazing Tiffany Box birthday cake and Tiffany colored cake pops you made for Morgan's 21st birthday! It was the hit of the party! Not only was it a work of art but everyone raved about about how it was the best cake they ever had! We had the same reaction from everyone at Dominique's 21st birthday party in November 2013 when you made the Louboutin Shoe and Shoebox birthday cake. It was also absolutely stunning visually and the flavor once again was out of this world! You helped make both their birthdays more memorable and extra special with your incredible works of art - you are truly talented and I will be sure to recommend you to everyone I know looking for a special occasion cake in the New York area. I will be in touch next year for the graduation cakes! Again, thank you so much!

Sent on 08/07/2014

Renee · Married on 11/17/2013

Cake Heights did a fabulous job on the groom's cake I ordered for my husband! Not only did they create the cake to look exactly like my husband's guitar, it tasted phenomenal! Everyone liked it better than our actual wedding cake! The owner of the company was very accommodating to this very busy bride's work schedule every step of the way! The cake was delivered promptly to our venue, and you could really tell the attention to detail was from the heart. I could not have been happier with the way it came out! Thank you!

Sent on 11/21/2013

Helen · Married on 10/17/2013

Cake Heights did a wonderful job creating our Victorian sponge wedding cake! It looked beautiful, was great value and tasted delicious!! It was everything we asked for. Thanks again.

Sent on 10/24/2013
  • User3561888 · event on 09/24/2013

I have ordered Several cakes from Cake Heights and will continue to get all my Cakes from them

Sent on 09/26/2013
  • User3561888 · event on 06/01/2013

You can not be treated better then how we were treated by Cake Heights.

Sent on 09/26/2013

Tanya · Married on 05/18/2013

I would recommend Cake Heights to anyone. I was telling my husband the next time we come up to NY that we need to order a rum fruit cake from Betina because our wedding cake was phenomenal. Thanks again for what you did for us on our special day. You listened to every detail and input not only from me but my husband as well. Everyone was talking about the cake at the reception even thought it wasn't a 5 or 10 tier cake it was just right for us. Thanks Betina we love you and your work. Keep up the good work and better things are yet to come for you and your business.

Sent on 07/07/2013

Most exquisite designs with incredible delicate features. The roses look so real it's unbelievable! Taste amazing and moist and very flavorful. Great variety of flavors, including unique ones. Betina is incredibly helpful, creative, and easy to work with.

Sent on 04/25/2014

Amy · Married on 08/17/2011

Betina is absolutely amazing! She went above and beyond to ensure I got the cake that I wanted. I live in Florida and she was able to transport and assemble my cake for my beach reception. I didn't trust anyone else to meet my expectations on my special day. She is extremely talented and creative. She is also a very genuine person and a perfectionist. Most importantly, she LOVES what she does and puts her all into every project! I would recommend her to anyone for any occasion.

Sent on 08/05/2013

Betina was on time and provided excellent service. The detail in my cake was amazing and was precise to the taste I was seeking. She has a great eye and awesome talent and she made my day that much better!

Sent on 07/03/2013

H A Smith · Married on 08/01/2018

Bettina was Great

We found Bettina on a google search after our bakery fell through on being able to deliver what we wanted. She was super responsive, clear, set up an extra time for us to meet and delivered a beautiful cake with a nice artistic touch that added much to the evening. All the guests loved the ckae too. Beautiful and tasty!

Sent on 12/18/2018