17 Reviews for CAKE HEIGHTS

Groom's Cake (2)
Cupcakes (1)
Dessert Buffet (1)
13 CAKE HEIGHTS Reviews

Betina at Cake Heights did an absolutely incredible job on my wedding
cake. She was so easy to work with, and is extremely affordable in
comparison to others. We did a cake tasting where we selected the
exact flavors we liked, which were all delicious, I showed her a
picture of the cake I wanted, and she made it exactly as I imagined if
not better. If you are looking for a beautiful and delicious cake with
incredible costumer service, Cake Heights is the way to go.

Profile Picture Brittany, 8/5/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Cake Heights is a truly superb bakery that created made-to-order cakes for our daughter’s wedding. Their level of talent, service and professionalism are second to none, and everyone thought they made the best wedding cake they had ever tasted. We cannot recommend them highly enough.

Profile Picture Victoria, 5/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I worked with Betina for my 5/20/17 wedding. Working with her was an absolute pleasure. I was not exactly sure of the design I wanted but she was able to bring together different elements of cakes that I showed her. She & I emailed for months & I really felt like she cares about making her clients happy by working closely with them. I was so impressed with her professionalism & work that I also ordered the cupcakes for my bridal shower from Betina. Our wedding cake was absolutely gorgeous & tasted amazing. Thank you Betina for creating the cake of my dreams & I am looking forward to the anniversary cake.

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Cupcakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Betina blew our minds. I contacted Betina many months ago about a cake for my then-fiance. She was immediately the most reasonably priced, and after trying the cake samples I was completely sold. These were outstanding (including the custom flavors she had hand-delivered to our apartment in Manhattan!). We changed the plan a few times and what we ended up with was so spectacular that our guests couldn’t believe it was a cake. My now-husband was blown away by the details and intricacies of the cake; it was so gorgeous that we were genuinely sad to have to cut into it and destroy her gorgeous work, but oh wow was it worth it - the cake was devoured by our guests in 2 minutes and the flavor was divine. The cake was moist, the frosting was perfectly proportioned, and the fondant held shape. There was enough for everyone and people were RAVING! One of our guests even asked if Betina ships to Chicago so she could get a cake at home. The pictures below do not do it justice. The cake matched a travel theme we were going for, and the stickers on top represented places we had visited as a couple or were planning to visit on our honeymoon. All I did was send Betina a picture of what I wanted and she made it happen. We are so grateful to Cake Heights for this incredible dessert and decoration at our Rehearsal Dinner and would recommend her to ANYONE needing any sort of dessert in the New York area. This is talent!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 1/15/17, 12 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Private Tastings

Betina is absolutely amazing. I used her for my engagement party cake and favors and then again for my surprise grooms cake and my wedding favors. My husband and everyone at the party was in awe of how well his cake came out. It was shaped like a Ford F-250 and looked exactly like it!! And tasted even better!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 11/26/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup

I tried Cake Heights along with a lot of way more expensive bakeries. Cake Heights exceeded my expectations in every single way possible. The cake is delicious. The owner is amazing and flexible. The price is reasonable. My cake was beautiful!!!!!!

Would use again in the future!

Thanks for everything!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/22/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Private Tastings, Cakes

Cake Heights did a fabulous job on the groom's cake I ordered for my husband! Not only did they create the cake to look exactly like my husband's guitar, it tasted phenomenal! Everyone liked it better than our actual wedding cake! The owner of the company was very accommodating to this very busy bride's work schedule every step of the way! The cake was delivered promptly to our venue, and you could really tell the attention to detail was from the heart. I could not have been happier with the way it came out! Thank you!

Profile Picture Renee, 11/17/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Cake Heights did a wonderful job creating our Victorian sponge wedding cake! It looked beautiful, was great value and tasted delicious!! It was everything we asked for. Thanks again.

Profile Picture Helen, 10/17/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I would recommend Cake Heights to anyone. I was telling my husband the next time we come up to NY that we need to order a rum fruit cake from Betina because our wedding cake was phenomenal. Thanks again for what you did for us on our special day. You listened to every detail and input not only from me but my husband as well. Everyone was talking about the cake at the reception even thought it wasn't a 5 or 10 tier cake it was just right for us. Thanks Betina we love you and your work. Keep up the good work and better things are yet to come for you and your business.

Profile Picture Tanya, 5/18/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Most exquisite designs with incredible delicate features. The roses look so real it's unbelievable! Taste amazing and moist and very flavorful. Great variety of flavors, including unique ones. Betina is incredibly helpful, creative, and easy to work with.

Profile Picture User4060655, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Betina is absolutely amazing! She went above and beyond to ensure I got the cake that I wanted. I live in Florida and she was able to transport and assemble my cake for my beach reception. I didn't trust anyone else to meet my expectations on my special day. She is extremely talented and creative. She is also a very genuine person and a perfectionist. Most importantly, she LOVES what she does and puts her all into every project! I would recommend her to anyone for any occasion.

Profile Picture Amy, 8/17/11, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Betina was on time and provided excellent service. The detail in my cake was amazing and was precise to the taste I was seeking. She has a great eye and awesome talent and she made my day that much better!

Profile Picture User3369405, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews