CAKE HEIGHTS Reviews

18 | Mamaroneck, NY

18 Reviews for CAKE HEIGHTS

18 CAKE HEIGHTS Reviews

Janice · Married on 08/25/2018

Wedding cake looked marvelous and tasted great! Bettina provided just what we ordered and it was loved by all - thank you!

Brittany · Married on 08/05/2017

Betina at Cake Heights did an absolutely incredible job on my wedding
    cake. She was so easy to work with, and is extremely affordable in
    comparison to others. We did a cake tasting where we selected the
    exact flavors we liked, which were all delicious, I showed her a
    picture of the cake I wanted, and she made it exactly as I imagined if
    not better. If you are looking for a beautiful and delicious cake with
    incredible costumer service, Cake Heights is the way to go.

Victoria · Married on 05/21/2017

Cake Heights is a truly superb bakery that created made-to-order cakes for our daughter’s wedding. Their level of talent, service and professionalism are second to none, and everyone thought they made the best wedding cake they had ever tasted. We cannot recommend them highly enough.

Nicole · Married on 05/20/2017

I worked with Betina for my 5/20/17 wedding. Working with her was an absolute pleasure. I was not exactly sure of the design I wanted but she was able to bring together different elements of cakes that I showed her. She & I emailed for months & I really felt like she cares about making her clients happy by working closely with them. I was so impressed with her professionalism & work that I also ordered the cupcakes for my bridal shower from Betina. Our wedding cake was absolutely gorgeous & tasted amazing. Thank you Betina for creating the cake of my dreams & I am looking forward to the anniversary cake.

Lindsay · Married on 01/15/2017

Betina blew our minds. I contacted Betina many months ago about a cake for my then-fiance. She was immediately the most reasonably priced, and after trying the cake samples I was completely sold. These were outstanding (including the custom flavors she had hand-delivered to our apartment in Manhattan!). We changed the plan a few times and what we ended up with was so spectacular that our guests couldn’t believe it was a cake. My now-husband was blown away by the details and intricacies of the cake; it was so gorgeous that we were genuinely sad to have to cut into it and destroy her gorgeous work, but oh wow was it worth it - the cake was devoured by our guests in 2 minutes and the flavor was divine. The cake was moist, the frosting was perfectly proportioned, and the fondant held shape. There was enough for everyone and people were RAVING! One of our guests even asked if Betina ships to Chicago so she could get a cake at home. The pictures below do not do it justice. The cake matched a travel theme we were going for, and the stickers on top represented places we had visited as a couple or were planning to visit on our honeymoon. All I did was send Betina a picture of what I wanted and she made it happen. We are so grateful to Cake Heights for this incredible dessert and decoration at our Rehearsal Dinner and would recommend her to ANYONE needing any sort of dessert in the New York area. This is talent!

Michelle · Married on 11/26/2016

Betina is absolutely amazing. I used her for my engagement party cake and favors and then again for my surprise grooms cake and my wedding favors. My husband and everyone at the party was in awe of how well his cake came out. It was shaped like a Ford F-250 and looked exactly like it!! And tasted even better!!

Jessica · Married on 05/22/2016

I tried Cake Heights along with a lot of way more expensive bakeries. Cake Heights exceeded my expectations in every single way possible. The cake is delicious. The owner is amazing and flexible. The price is reasonable. My cake was beautiful!!!!!!

Would use again in the future!

Thanks for everything!!

Renee · Married on 11/17/2013

Cake Heights did a fabulous job on the groom's cake I ordered for my husband! Not only did they create the cake to look exactly like my husband's guitar, it tasted phenomenal! Everyone liked it better than our actual wedding cake! The owner of the company was very accommodating to this very busy bride's work schedule every step of the way! The cake was delivered promptly to our venue, and you could really tell the attention to detail was from the heart. I could not have been happier with the way it came out! Thank you!

Helen · Married on 10/17/2013

Cake Heights did a wonderful job creating our Victorian sponge wedding cake! It looked beautiful, was great value and tasted delicious!! It was everything we asked for. Thanks again.

Tanya · Married on 05/18/2013

I would recommend Cake Heights to anyone. I was telling my husband the next time we come up to NY that we need to order a rum fruit cake from Betina because our wedding cake was phenomenal. Thanks again for what you did for us on our special day. You listened to every detail and input not only from me but my husband as well. Everyone was talking about the cake at the reception even thought it wasn't a 5 or 10 tier cake it was just right for us. Thanks Betina we love you and your work. Keep up the good work and better things are yet to come for you and your business.

Most exquisite designs with incredible delicate features. The roses look so real it's unbelievable! Taste amazing and moist and very flavorful. Great variety of flavors, including unique ones. Betina is incredibly helpful, creative, and easy to work with.

Amy · Married on 08/17/2011

Betina is absolutely amazing! She went above and beyond to ensure I got the cake that I wanted. I live in Florida and she was able to transport and assemble my cake for my beach reception. I didn't trust anyone else to meet my expectations on my special day. She is extremely talented and creative. She is also a very genuine person and a perfectionist. Most importantly, she LOVES what she does and puts her all into every project! I would recommend her to anyone for any occasion.

Victoria · event on: 08/23/2015

We are absolutely thrilled we decided to go with Cake Heights for our son's 1st Birthday Cake. Not only was the cake's design and quality out of this world, but Betina was extremely responsive and easy to work with. I look forward to working with her many times in the future and would highly, highly recommend her work.

Betina was on time and provided excellent service. The detail in my cake was amazing and was precise to the taste I was seeking. She has a great eye and awesome talent and she made my day that much better!

• User3561888 · event on: 09/24/2013

I have ordered Several cakes from Cake Heights and will continue to get all my Cakes from them

• User3561888 · event on: 06/01/2013

You can not be treated better then how we were treated by Cake Heights.

DONNA · event on: 05/11/2014

Betina, Just wanted to say a big THANK YOU for the amazing Tiffany Box birthday cake and Tiffany colored cake pops you made for Morgan's 21st birthday! It was the hit of the party! Not only was it a work of art but everyone raved about about how it was the best cake they ever had! We had the same reaction from everyone at Dominique's 21st birthday party in November 2013 when you made the Louboutin Shoe and Shoebox birthday cake. It was also absolutely stunning visually and the flavor once again was out of this world! You helped make both their birthdays more memorable and extra special with your incredible works of art - you are truly talented and I will be sure to recommend you to everyone I know looking for a special occasion cake in the New York area. I will be in touch next year for the graduation cakes! Again, thank you so much!