Cake Expressions by Lisa Reviews

33 | Huntersville, NC

33 Reviews for Cake Expressions by Lisa

Critsey · Married on 03/19/2010

Beautiful and Delicious!!!

My company Critsey Rowe Photography has had the pleasure to work with some of the top bakers in the country including "The Cake Boss" and I have to say that "Cake Expressions by Lisa" is by far one of the BEST! Her designs and quality are amazing! She is professional and kind. All of my clients adore her. She is one of the top bakers in our industry and you would not go wrong by booking with her.

Sent on 09/28/2019

Emily · Married on 06/06/2009

Lisa is so amazingly talented! She was fun to work with & very helpful throughtout the planning process. We got so many compliments about our wedding cake, both about how beautiful it was & how delicious it tasted. I can't imagine our day without her!

Sent on 06/21/2009

Erin · Married on 05/24/2009

What a fantastic experience! Lisa not only makes gorgeous cakes, they actually taste good too! I had to entirely plan my wedding from Florida, so I never got to try samples or meet Lisa, but she was very responsive to email, and helped me put my dream wedding cake together over email. She provides helpful input, without badgering you into just doing things her way. I had several people at my wedding stop me and say "this is the most beautiful cake I have ever laid eyes on," and one of them bakes wedding cakes herself! Also, for her high level of work, Lisa's prices are very competitive. She doesn't gouge you for the setup fee like many others do. She also made the groom's cake for the rehearsal dinner, and that was absolutely delicious as well. My only regret is that I never got to meet Lisa or thank her in person! Very highly recommended...you can't go wrong with Cake Expressions!

Sent on 06/18/2009
  • Q

Susan · Married on 04/19/2009

Lisa was fantastic! She created a custom croquembouche (French wedding tradition) for our wedding, and it was beautiful and delicious! She was very helpful throughout the process-very professional!

Sent on 05/05/2009

Suzanne · Married on 06/16/2007

We loved our cake...the look and the taste! Even a year later! Lisa was great with suggestions on design to fit the style of day we wanted. Her guidance was perfect!

Sent on 10/08/2008

Ben · Married on 06/09/2007

Lisa is the best! She's great to work with. She puts out an AMAZING looking cake, and the best part it tastes better than it looks.

We recommend Cake Expressions by Lisa to all of our friends when they're planning their wedding.

Sent on 05/03/2010

Lauren · Married on 10/18/2008

I was very pleased with my wedding cake. I highly recommend Cake Expressions! I will definately use her for further events!

Sent on 11/08/2008

Danielle · Married on 04/13/2007

Lisa was incredibly helpful and patient. She had plenty of yummy samples to help me make up my mind and lots of ideas so that I could have a beautiful and unique cake. I chose to have fondant she actually made fondant delicious! Everything was very, very tasty!

Sent on 03/04/2008