Cake Delight Reviews

93 | Livermore, CA

93 Reviews for Cake Delight

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Debra · Married on 07/14/2017

I ordered a wedding cake for my son and his fiance who live in northern California, on rather short notice. Melissa and her team were wonderful in working with me, offered a tasting, and created a beautiful cake from a picture the bride sent. The lemon cake with excellent, with plates sent back empty. I would recommend Cake Delight without reservation!

Julia · Married on 04/07/2017

The cakes from Cake Delight are amazing! Once we tried their samples we were hooked. All their flavors were amazing we choose different ones for each of our 3 tiers. We also loved the fact that they only use butter cream on the outside. The decoration turned out exactly as we discussed. We couldn't have been happier. Highly recommend!!!

• Gabriella

Gabriella · Married on 03/17/2017

Cake delight was a pleasure to work with! We were so pleased with our cupcakes, and our guests loved them! They were so delicious, and the set up was everything I had imagined and more. We received so many compliments about how good they were. From the initial meeting, Cake Delight staff were very easy to communicate, and plan with. The owner is very knowledgeable and really listens to your vision. I highly recommended Cake Delight!

• Winterbride2017

Courtney · Married on 01/07/2017

After looking around a multiple bakeries, this was without a doubt a no-brainer decision. First and foremost the quality of the cake was the best we had sampled. After our consultation meeting we realized this was the best bang for our buck, and I don't normally write reviews but I feel obligated to write one. Vida was easy to work with and the cake was amazing! We highly recommend Cake Delight for any wedding events.

• Charmi

Charmi · Married on 05/14/2016

THIS CAKE WAS DELICIOUS!!! The cake was beautiful and exactly how I specified. The buttercream frosting was amazing and still gave the cake a fondant look. The cake tasting was great, and the flavors were so amazing it was difficult to make a decision. They gave us a different flavor for all four tiers.

Ashleigh · Married on 04/16/2016

Besides the fact that they just make really good tasting cakes, our cake looked beautiful. From the beginning of our planning session with Cake Delight we had a great experience. I really appreciated the time they took during our tasting appointment to ensure they we were happy with our decision, while staying within budget. Once they understood what we wanted I appreciated the direction they took us in to get a modest cake with a back-up sheet cake to ensure we had enough cake to feed our guests. With all of the money you are spending for your wedding it was nice to feel as if they weren’t trying to sell us the biggest cake to feed all of our guests. The cake arrived the day of the wedding looking great and they arranged the flowers on top to make the whole thing come together, it also tasted fantastic.

Very helpful at a great price, not too pricey.

This bakery is amazing. We went for a tasting here and instantly knew it was the place. The staff was amazingly helpful and the cakes were amazing.

Kristine · Married on 11/07/2015

Cake Delight was a pleasure to work with. They gave great recommendations and helped us through all the details. Everything turned out better than we expected at a reasonable price. Our cake was beautiful and was delicious!

Cake Delight was simple to work with, provided a beautiful cake that tasted amazing!

• Nikki

Nikki · Married on 11/01/2015

Cake Delight was amazing for our wedding cake and dessert spread. Our cake turned out just as we had discussed, and we got so many compliments from guests on how delicious it was. People also loved our dessert spread! We ended up having to reduce it a little when our numbers turned out smaller than expected, and Cake Delight worked with us on that. They even provided some takeaway boxes for our guests (and us!). Everything went smoothly, and things were delivered as expected. I highly recommend them!

Jen · Married on 10/24/2015

We used Cake Delight for our October 24th wedding and were so happy with the cakes! We wanted a few cakes, one main Naked Cake dressed in pretty flowers, and a few smaller cakes that would sit on a separate dessert table. Once delivered, the cakes were beautiful and exactly what we were looking for! We also ordered some cookies and smaller dessert bites that were passed around to guests later in the evening to go with late night coffee and everything was delicious. Her cake is incredible and we received so many compliments on the quality of the cake. Thank you for making the process so easy and enjoyable Cake Delight! Will definitely be back for cakes in the future!

Jamie · Married on 10/16/2015

We were so happy with our wedding cake from Cake Delight! They were one of the recommended vendors from our venue, The Bridges Golf Club, and I'm so glad we went with them. I generally am not a huge fan of cake, it's often too dense and rich for me, but I loved their cakes, it was almost hard to choose. We went with a three-layer cake, with the top two layers red velvet with a cream cheese filling, and the bottom layer a marble cake with chocolate ganache filling. The cakes were both nice a fluffy, with richness from the filling and frosting. I like that they skip the fondant and use a buttercream frosting, which definitely tastes better! Taste was more important to me than appearance, but the cake looked deliciously beautiful as well!

• Precious

Precious · Married on 08/02/2015

Cake Delight made the cake for my wedding. The cake was delicious. We found a less expensive option, but Cake Delight tasted so much better. The pricing was very comparable to the other bakeries and beat most competitors price. We ordered a 3 tier cake and cake sheets. We chose two flavors, White cake with Strawberry and marble cake with fudge filling. When we went for the tasting we had already decided no fruit fillings because we don't like fruit fillings. Their strawberry filling changed both of our minds immediately. We had to order the butterflies from Etsy because they didn't make the wafer figures that we wanted.
    The best part was how many compliments we received. I had several guests approach me saying they never eat the cake at weddings, but this cake was so good they were stealing pieces of their date's cake. Some of them even had seconds.

• Livermorebride2015

Kari · Married on 06/27/2015

From our cake tasting to our cake on our wedding day, Cake Delight did not disappoint. All of their flavors were delicious, it was hard to choose so we ended up going with three different flavors! Our guests loved the cake and working with Fatema was a great experience! Looking forward to reaching out to them again for future cakes!

Emily · Married on 05/09/2015

Both me and my brother purchased our wedding cakes from Cake Delight (guess it's a family thing now!). He had his wedding in Livermore 3 years ago and I had my wedding in Sunol this last May.

I went to emailed 6 cake stores in the SF bay area and visited 3 cake stores in the Livermore area before deciding on Cake Delight. I live in San Francisco and prices are just better in the Livermore area.

I chose Cake Delight because of 3 reasons: Price (Best of the 3 Livermore Cake Bakers I visited), Flexibility and Professionalism. Price: They have the best prices. Hands down. Flexibility: I didn't meet the $300 criteria for them to deliver my cake so she was flexible and I was able to pick up the cake the day before. We asked her if it would change the taste of the cake by having it made a day earlier and they said "we stand by our product" and their confidence sold us =) Professionalism: My consultation with her was professional and I felt treated like her only client in the world. I gave Fatima several photos of my idea of what the cake would look like. She drew out my idea on my quotation and made sure I was okay before I paid. That is service! =)

Rachel · Married on 02/08/2015

It was great to work with Cake Delight! We loved the look of the cakes we ordered for our wedding and they tasted delicious. We also got dessert bar items that were a huge hit. We strongly recommend working with them.

Traci · Married on 11/28/2014

Everyone loved the cake! Family & friends were raving about it during and after my wedding. I ordered the white cake with strawberry mousse and marble with chocolate ganache...DELICIOUS! The design/decor was spot on and customer service is great. You MUST order your cake from Cake Delight!

lily · Married on 10/26/2014

Cake delight did an amazing job for our wedding. We ordered cupcakes from them and the cakes looked and tasted great!! Katheryn and her team made the whole process very easy and smooth. She is always very timely and responsive with questions and emails. Thanks again for all your great work!

Alle · Married on 08/23/2014

The best cakes in town. I love cake, and that was one of the important things I wanted for our wedding... Good, moist cake. Cake delight did exactly that and more. I highly recommend doing a cake tasting to see what flavors you like the best. Fatima is amazing.

Stephanie · Married on 08/02/2014

I had Cake Delight make my wedding cake last weekend. It was reasonably priced, beautiful, and so delicious!!! We go the chocolate marble and the lemon cake and my guests loved both!! The cake was so elegant and tasty. I highly recommend them :)

• User3718213 · event on: 04/24/2014

Fatima was a joy to work with! She was very professional and the cakes were delicious!!! She was flexible in easing my stress as a bride! I recommend cake delight!!!

Jamaica · Married on 06/21/2014

Cake Delight made our wedding cake, and we could not have been happier! Our planning meeting with Fatema was so easy - she drew up a design for us based on a photo that we liked, and helped plan out cake size/additional sheet cake supplement based on our budget and the number of guests. She also gave us several flavors of cake & frosting to try, all of which were delicious (we ended up going with chocolate cake & raspberry frosting). On the day of the wedding, Cake Delight coordinated with our florist to decorate the cake with flowers and leaves to match my bouquet, and it was beautiful! When I saw the cake at the reception, it was exactly what I’d hoped for. It also tasted just as good as we remembered!! We definitely recommend Cake Delight, and we can’t wait to enjoy the top layer of the cake for our first anniversary!

Dustin · Married on 11/01/2013

This was the best cake I have ever eaten. It was beautiful and helped make our day perfect!!!

Kristine · Married on 10/26/2013

My wedding cake came out exactly as I had hoped., It was so beautiful!!