cake couture Reviews

20 | North Las Vegas, NV

20 Reviews for cake couture

Cassandra · Married on 08/13/2018

We had our wedding at the Grove and Cake Couture was part of our package. Our cake was beautiful and delicious. The cake design was exactly the way I requested.

Karla · Married on 09/08/2016

Amy was awesome with our cake. We went in to the cake tasting with 2pictures of cakes that I liked ( a backup just in case). She looked at all of my pictures and told me how she would do them and that she could do any that I wanted. She made my top choice cake and it was amazing! The cake was soooo good people are still talking about it.

• Q

Elizabeth · Married on 04/12/2015

Amy did an amazing job on both our wedding cake and the groom's cake. The grooms cake was a Portal (video game) reference and she took a couple photos we sent her from google and created exactly what we wanted. My original cake idea from pinterest would have needed fondant, and we didn't want that. Amy came up with a great solution after seeing my tastes and the cake was better than expected. She works directly with The Grove wedding venue.

• ashlie

ashlie · Married on 11/22/2014

Our cake was stunning! And delicious! Amy did an incredible job!

Our wedding cake from Cake Couture was so delicious! We both loved it and all of our guests were raving about it! It was very good and Amy was great to deal with. I mostly spoke to her over email and sent her some pictures of what I liked. The cake came out exactly as I had pictured it. We couldn't be happier with the cake and only wish there was more leftover!

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 09/20/2012

YUM, the cake was beautiful and so delicious!

Erin · Married on 09/15/2012

Beautiful cake and tasted great!!!

Kandi · Married on 02/10/2012

Our cake was delicious! We had a round 3 tiered cake with white butter cream frosting. It was very plain and had plum pearls around each base. Amy was very helpful and responded quickly every time I contacted her. I had the top and bottom tiers devils food chocolate and the middle tier white cake. I could eat her cakes anytime. We got so many compliments on how yummy our cake was. I am so happy!

Dannielle · Married on 11/01/2011

Amy did an amazing job. I told her that I wanted a peacock styled cake and to surprise my husband with a grooms cake. Both were great!

Hilary · Married on 09/10/2011

Cake Couture's cakes are delicious. They're chocolate icing is to die for! They're prices are very reasonable.

Katie · Married on 06/17/2011

WOW, amy did an amazing job on our wedding cake, we choose an odd theme and we went in and met with her and she did just an awesome job. our cake not only looked pretty it tasted wonderfully. She was easy to get a hold of for any changes and very sweet!

Kaylee · Married on 04/23/2011

We used them in our package with The Grove. It turned out exactly how we wanted and it was delicious!! Each tier was a different flavor. Nothing but good things to say about Amy!

Amy did a beautiful job of making our cake personalized and delicious. She worked with our schedule for the tasting and did a wonderful job making our vision for our cake come to life.

• Christy

Christy · Married on 12/29/2011

I wanted cupcakes and Amy was more than willing to comply. They were beautiful

• Soon2BMrs.JWash

Shakella · Married on 07/09/2011

We used Amy of Cake Couture for our cake through the package with The Grove. The cake was FABULOUS!!!! It was sooooo good!!! I loved the lemon cake with strawberry filling- OH MY GOSH!!!!! Every ranted and raved about the Chocolate BUT I wasn't able to have any- they ate it all while my husband and I were out taking pictures.

Amy was so helpful in suggesting a design for our cake. I sent her a few pictures and she reviewed them. She then suggested to me the design that ended up being out wedding cake!

We currently have the top tier in our freezer and cant wait until our 1-year anniversary to have a slice! Thanks Amy you are GREAT!

Nikkole · Married on 03/17/2011

We worked with Cake Catoure for our package through The Grove. Our cake was delicious and looked exactly like what we wanted. I couldn't have been happier with the way it turned out.

My only complaint was that the package included a 3 tier cake and the cake we selected was 4, therefore we had to pay to add a tier and it seemed pretty expensive to do so, but I'm happy we did.

Cynthia · Married on 10/02/2010

We worked with Cake Couture through our package with The Grove.

Our cake was delicious and looked gorgeous too! Amy did a wonderful job getting the pleated fondant design exactly as I wanted it and her pricing was very reasonable.

I had some trouble getting responses from Amy over the phone. I would definitely recommend contacting her via email instead.

Brianna · Married on 03/06/2016

4.2

Very talented staff. Can add an additional tier to any caked.

Lorin · Married on 03/15/2013

3.5

I got my wedding cake and grooms cake from Amy at Cake Couture. Most importantly, the cakes were delicious. We had a different flavor for each tier which was great. The wedding cake was pretty close to what I wanted, but what I asked for was very simple. She used buttercream, but it looked like fondant, she's that good. The grooms cake was awesome. I described what I wanted for his cake and she said it would cost $300!! I said I was looking to spend under $100 and she gave me an idea for a similar cake for $80, my groom was stoked. I would recommend her!

This vendor was provided with our package. She was great at working with us to come up with the perfect design for our cake. My only complaint is that only half of our cake topper made it on the cake. However i believe that was the responsibility of the wedding coordinator.