CaitPhoto Reviews

CaitPhoto View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 02/28/2015
    From Senior pictures to wedding photos, Caitlin has been a part of my life. She takes wonderful photos and is a blast to work with. Not only does she make shoots fun and enjoyable, she is very creative! I would highly recommend her to anyone in the area!
    Lindsay Married on 09/17/2011
    Caitlin was awesome!! She was affordable, took wonderful pictures, and was amazing to deal with!! I have not had one problem with her at all throughout this whole process of her taking my engagements, bridals, AND the wedding! I would definitely recommend her to anyone who is searching!!
    Jessica Married on 07/08/2011
    When we started looking for a photographer for the wedding it was the number one thing on our list that had to be outstanding. Being a photographer myself it was a very hard decision making the right choice. I know for certain and a fact that picking Caitlin to be our photographer was the best idea! She did my bridals and our wedding pictures. She was so sweet, energetic, and full of laughter which made my bridal session and my wedding day so of the funniest times i've had! When you need to make this choice please look no further than CaitPhoto! You will not be disappointed!! Thank you Caitlin!!!!
    Megan Married on 07/31/2010
    Caitlin was a wonderful photographer and was always making sure everything was the way I wanted. I'm a very indecisive person and she gave me a lot of creative ideas that are now my wonderful pictures. She did a bridal session for me and took pictures at my wedding! She was a wonderful listener and extremely patient (which we needed for my family!) She is flexible and a great photographer... p.s. the prices are AMAZING!
    Kayla Married on 07/01/2010
    I recently had Caitlin take my engagement pictures, and I could not have been happier with how everything turned out! The quality of the pictures are amazing - she really has a knack for capturing your personality and presenting it with an artistic eye. She was also extremely timely in getting the pictures back to us. Not to mention, she is so much fun to work with! I would recommend Caitlin to anyone who asked - thanks to her, we're going to have so many beautiful pictures to look back at for years to come :-)
    Marybeth Married on 06/25/2010
    Caitlin took my bridal and wedding pictures. She did an AMAZING job and I have already recommended her to several friends getting married. I found out about her beautiful talent when she took engagement/bridals/wedding pictures for a friend. I was so impressed that I had to call her the minute we booked the chapel to make sure that she would be the one taking pictures on the most important day of our lives! Not only is she an amazing and talented photographer but also an incredible person. She is full of energy and always smiling. She makes you feel like the most beautiful and important person in the room and will do anything to make your day perfect. If your thinking about using her...STOP THINKING AND BOOK HER! You won't regret it!
  • F
    Lauren Married on 05/29/2010
    Caitlin did both my engagement photos as well as a photoshoot of my fiance and I while we were dating. She did an impeccable job at capturing the love felt between us. We were so pleased with both of the sessions we had with her. She was on time, well prepared, and helpful in picking locations and settings. She was extremely flexible! Our engagement portraits were done at my parents' house the evening of our engagement party. Caitlin was so great and drove the 30 miles out to take our pictures - and even stayed after to get pictures during the party! I was so relieved because I wouldn't have any pictures of my engagement party otherwise! It was such a great experience and we were able to really play and be ourselves! Because of that, the nature of our relationship and the love we feel for one another really shines through the photographs in an extremely inimitable way. I would highly recommend her services to anyone wanting unique, enjoyable photoshoot! We are DEFINITELY using her for our wedding in June!
  • W
    William Married on 05/08/2010
    She does an awesome job! I love every one of my wedding pictures she did! I would highly recommend her to anyone! She's such an awesome person too! She takes the time to get to know the couple she is taking pictures of and captures their personalities perfectly!! You will not be disappointed if you have her take your pictures! I will definitely use her again for more family photos in the future and make sure my family/friends uses her for wedding/engagement pictures too!