Caitlyn Bom Photography Reviews

27 | Syracuse, NY

27 Reviews for Caitlyn Bom Photography

Nicole · Married on 08/01/2015

Caitlyn and her team were absolutely amazing. She made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera which allowed her to capture so many amazing photos. It is nearly impossible to pick favorites. Caitlyn and team were extremely responsive when it came to any questions we had and she was a blast to work with on our wedding day. She has an eye to capture so many beautiful photographs that truly capture the many emotions and memories of the day. Our proofs were available very quickly as well. We are extremely happy with our experience and highly recommend Caitlyn and her team.

Sent on 08/18/2015

Katy · Married on 06/20/2015

I could not be happier with my experience with Caitlyn (and Ryan!). After seeing her work at a friends wedding, we booked her for our own, and it was the best decision I made! Caitlyn was amazing throughout the whole experience! Being from out of town, she was flexible with us in scheduling our engagement shoot, was great at making us laugh and enjoy the experience on the day of the engagement shoot, as well as our wedding day, and has an amazing creative eye that produces phenomenal photographs! Despite some weather challenges (damn the rain!), Caitlyn and Ryan both worked well on the fly to still capture amazing pictures of us and our wedding party! Our guests raved about the preview pictures they were able to see on the slideshow, and everyone can't wait to see the rest! I would highly recommend Caitlyn and her team to anyone and everyone!!

Sent on 06/25/2015

Great to work with. Was able to blend in a get along with everyone making it very enjoyable for all.

Sent on 07/01/2015

Kerry · Married on 05/30/2015

Caitlyn and her team (Ryan and Ben) were absolutely amazing to work with! Throughout the planning process, Caitlyn was always available to answer questions and give advice. The day of the wedding, Ryan and Ben kept the guys laughing while Caitlyn made sure the girls were relaxed and well fed. My guests loved the photo booth and the sample sideshow from the ceremony that played at the reception. I couldn't give them a higher recommendation other than to say that every couple should consider Caitlyn for their day.

Sent on 06/03/2015

Christian · Married on 05/16/2015

Caitlyn Bom photography is a fantastic group of professionals united by a sharp artistic eye for quality. My wife and I consider ourselves the type of people that go against the grain when it comes to our style so naturally we didn't want our photos to be the cookie cutter "insert bride and groom here" photos that everyone else has. Caitlyn and her team saw our vision and absolutely ran with it. The "Bom Squad" was able to embed themselves seamlessly into our day and capture the full spirit of our wedding day. Her crew was more than happy to travel outside of the Syracuse area to help us out in NYC too! We will be reaching out to Caitlyn and her team for all of our important events going forward.

Sent on 05/29/2015

Fantastic to work with and helping us bring our vision to life for our wedding day! Caitlyn and her team were able to roll with the changes on the big day and made sure we got some specific shots we had in mind.

Highly recommend. Everyone was raving about the photo slideshow on display as well!

Sent on 06/01/2015

Keith and Lindsay · Married on 09/05/2014

Caitlyn has been amazing to work with from start to finish. Caitlyn and her team are creative, talented, and professional. I couldn't have asked for a better experience! Thank you!

Sent on 09/09/2014
  • F

Francis · Married on 08/23/2014

The greatest photographer ever. Every photo is magic. Impossible to do but she hits the nail on the head everytime. Wonderful crew to work with, very fun but also very professional. I can't wait to use her services for the next step of our lives.

Sent on 08/28/2014

Rebecca · Married on 08/23/2014

Caitlyn and her team were absolutely amazing at our wedding! Not only is Caitlyn a very talented photographer but I felt beyond comfortable and confident in her and her team throughout the day. We received compliment after compliment on our choice for photographer as she put up a slideshow of pictures at the reception! And the photobooth...you would be disappointed if you didn't have it! All of our friends and family had a great time with it! When I first saw the pictures from the day, I cried because Caitlyn and the "bomsquad" captured our day so perfectly, I honestly couldn't imagine better service or product! Beyond happy we chose Caitlyn Bom Photography for our wedding!

Sent on 09/15/2014

Katie · Married on 08/09/2014

Caitlyn and her team were AMAZING!! I looked throughout the Syracuse area for a photographer (I'm from DC so I was just stabbing in the dark). I talked to several photographers, and I always was drawn back to Caity. She was personable, helpful, and responsive...but lets be serious.. I was most drawn to her talent. The pictures from her website, as well as her portfolio, were amazing. I finally decided to book her... AND I COULDN'T BE HAPPIER. I got married four days ago and I'm already here to review her because the pictures I did see were THAT good. My non-picture-loving-husand (!!) also loved having her team at the event, they made us feel comfortable and gave us the direction we needed. She's amazing. If you're trying to figure out who to book for your big day.. STOP HERE. She's the bomb. I'm serious.

Sent on 08/13/2014

Caitlyn Bom Photography and her team exceeded all expectations that we set forth for them. Everything from engagement photos, to wedding photos and beyond. Not only were they professional in all aspects, but they went above and beyond to ensure that they achieved everything that was asked of them. Caitlyn and her team are outstanding at what they do and are highly recommended.

P.S. The Photo Booth with a real person taking the pictures was a huge it!

Sent on 08/13/2014

Jessic · Married on 08/02/2014

Absolutely hands down the best photographer! Caitlyn has an amazing team and they know how to capture each and every moment! I would and will use her agin for other big events in our life! Don't forget to use the photo booth with a real photographer its more then we had ever hoped for!

Sent on 09/04/2014

Jessica · Married on 08/02/2014

Sent on 09/04/2014

She helped me feel relaxed and confident on my wedding day. Her team was amazing and made us feel like family! Caitlyn has magic fingers and I would reccomend her to everyone and anyone!

Sent on 07/25/2014

Ashlea · Married on 06/21/2014

Thank you so much to Caitlyn and "The Bom Squad" for doing such an amazing job at our wedding! Not only were all the team members professional, but made myself, my husband, the bridal party, family, and guests feel so comfortable! Our wedding photos are absolutely gorgeous and captured our day perfectly, every small detail was covered. It takes an amazing photography team to capture the emotion and characteristics of the wedding party, and you did it flawlessly! Thank you so much for all the memories you captured for us!

Sent on 08/01/2014

Anyone can show up with a camera and a great portfolio. What sets Caitlyn apart is her professionalism, her wonderful way of interacting with guests and other vendors alike, and helping her clients have a great wedding day.

Unlike most other vendors, your photographer is with you for almost the entire day. Choose someone that is pleasant and helpful and it'll make the Big Day that much less stressful.

Sent on 06/02/2014

Chrissy · Married on 09/13/2013

I can't say enough about the amazing work Caitlyn does! She is so talented, and takes the time to capture all the little details of your occasion'! I loved that she such effort to get to know me and my "style" , and gave great advice! Not only did she photograph my wedding, but boudior and engagement as well! I look forward to Caitlyn capturing more of my memories in the future!

Sent on 08/20/2014

Megan · Married on 10/08/2011

Caitlyn Bom Photography is AMAZING! I was very excited when I first saw Caitlyn's picture, I knew from first sight that she was who I needed to be at my wedding to capture all of our special moments. My Husband and I set the date for the big day and I called Caitlyn to see if she could be our photographer but she was already booked for that day, so we changed our wedding date just so we could have her! We could not be happier with her work!

Sent on 10/09/2011

Ben · Married on 10/08/2011

Caitlyn is a true professional in the field of photography. She has no problem going the extra mile to make sure that all the memories of your special day will be captured forever. Along with her partner Saad Kahn, the pair can envision pictures that will take your breath away. I look forward to doing business again with them in the future. You can not go wrong with Caitlyn Bom Photography.

Sent on 10/10/2011

Jamie · Married on 10/01/2011

Could not be happier with our photographers! Personable. Excited. Creative. Nothing is forced - they capture real, beautiful, heartfelt (and funny!) moments.

Sent on 10/10/2011
  • F

Janelle · Married on 05/07/2011

What made me so interested in Caity from the very beginning was her fast response to us when we were initially interested. After she made the sale, she continued to be responsive to us. She was fun and responsible and she totally knew what she was doing from start to finish. I cant wait to get pictures with her for our family ;)

Sent on 06/16/2011
  • X

nicole · Married on 04/16/2011

We couldn't have dreamed of a better photographer! Caitlyn was very professional, she responded quickly to any questions that we had along the way, she was caring and kept our minds at ease. . . We can't say enough good things about her. . . But beyond what we could say our engagement and wedding pictures speak for themselves! I have them hanging in my office and I get compliments daily on how beautiful they are. Caitlyn and Saad are a pleasure to work with, and I recommend them to everyone I know!

Sent on 06/13/2011

Ashley · Married on 07/10/2010

Caitlyn was amazing! She spent time getting to know us and captured photos that reflected our personality. Caitlyn was always very prompt in returning all of my frantic questions. She made the photographs fun and I wish we had time to do more! I absolutely loved Caitlyn and will use her for all of my future photography needs.

Sent on 01/19/2011

Megan · Married on 05/29/2010

Caity was very accommodating in terms of scheduling meetings and traveling around CNY for our engagement session and wedding. She really took the time to get to know our style and took absolutely gorgeous photos - truly works of art!

Sent on 01/17/2011

Sarah · Married on 10/10/2010

Caitlyn was very flexible to our needs, provided AMAZING photos at an excellent price. She was also very personable, both my husband and I feel as though she's a friend! She was willing to travel to do our engagement session and take any special request photos I had. She also took the time to get to know us as a couple and incorporated it into our wedding day.
    All of our guests and family members have RAVED about her work since the wedding. She even set up a screen at our reception with a slide show of the pictures we took between the ceremony and the reception. People loved looking at them so quickly. Now, we have so many beautiful wedding photos I'm having a hard decision of which ones to frame.

Sent on 12/18/2010