Caffrey's Photography, A Houston Wedding Photographer Reviews

41 | Katy, TX

41 Reviews for Caffrey's Photography, A Houston Wedding Photographer

Katie · Married on 07/25/2009

Scott and Becca Caffrey are awesome. Their photography is amazing, and most importantly, they are WONDERFUL people at heart. I absolutely LOVED every session I had with them. They make you feel so comfortable and special. I could not have asked for any better.

Katie

Sent on 02/08/2010

Robert · Married on 07/25/2009

You will find that the Caffery's are a wonderful, professional and creative team... I have used them for two weddings and cannot think of a better way to remember the blur of the day... As a father of the bride and father-in-law of another I can honestly say that Scott and Becca captured the most precious moments of both events...

You simply cannot go wrong by selecting them as your wedding photographer... Rwilleby

Sent on 01/19/2012

Nichole · Married on 07/03/2009

Caffrey's Photography is the best by far. I looked into alot of places before I decided who to go talk to. Scott and Becca were by far the most responsive and attentive to my needs. They offer affordable photography and great personalities to go with what they offer. They went above and beyond all our expectations. Any and all questions, comments or concerns I had throughout the whole wedding process was met with exceptional answers. We will continue to use them for any and all of our future needs. If you want a photographer who can capture the moment so that you can treasure it for years to come, then Caffrey's Photography is it.

Sent on 07/15/2009

M · Married on 06/20/2009

Scott and Becca made my wedding day perfect! I didn't have to worry about any of the last minute details. They were very professional and spent the entire evening making me feel like the most beautiful bride ever!

Sent on 04/13/2010

Anne · Married on 03/28/2009

Caffrey's Photography was AWESOME! We couldn't have asked for a greater couple to be a part of our special day and help us preserve all those wonderful memories. Choosing your photographer is such an important decision. And you can't go wrong with Scott and Becca Caffrey. Throughout the process, they were so accommodating and had such great advice and ideas. The engagement photo they took makes you want to fall in love all over again. And the bridal portait takes your breath away. They captured the wedding and reception perfectly. We now have a lifetime of wonderful memories in our photographs. And we have friends for life in Scott and Becca!

Sent on 07/27/2009

Rena · Married on 03/15/2009

Scott and Becca did a wonderful job. We are very satisfied with the quality of the pictures. Also they have been very flexible and easy-going with what we ask of them (before, during, and even after the wedding) which made the photography portion of the wedding so much easier. They also helped us to feel comfortable and relaxed. I would definitely recommend Caffrey's Photography.

Sent on 07/18/2009

Donna · Married on 11/22/2008

Caffrey's photography was wonderful at our wedding! We could not have asked for a more professional job done by down to earth, responsible, trustworthy, respectful people. The kind of people you would invite to your best friend's wedding just because you liked them! They always answered questions quickly, returned phone calls quickly etc... Most of the time within the hour. They worked with us when things changed, ran with the flow and never complained when it got excessive! This vendor was worth every penny that we spent on their services! As a matter of fact, the photographs they took of our wedding are so breathtaking that we should owe them! Our wedding was planned and like every other wedding, all of those plans went down the drain! Even with all of the chaos, bad timing, and no one being where they needed to be, they kept their cool and never got tired of us. They kept a professional attitude through it all with a big smile asking "What is next?". I would definitely use Caffery's Photography anytime I need pictures taken! Don't miss the chance for beautiful photos of your big day!!

Sent on 01/20/2009

Caitlin · Married on 11/08/2008

Scott and Becca were nothing short of amazing! They went above and beyond for me. I use them for all my photography needs. During the months leading up to my wedding they gave me the names of wonderful vendors and of all the pictures they have taken on me (four different shoots) I have never seen a picture I hated and most of them I seriously love, love, love! Their shoots are so much fun and they are up were up for any suggestions I had. I love them and will only ever use them.

Sent on 02/05/2009

Leslie · Married on 05/24/2008

What a great experience! They took all our “wishlist” photos and had some great ideas for shots that we will cherish forever. We’re expecting our first child now and are already planning pregnancy portraits with Caffrey’s. They’re the best.

Sent on 01/14/2009

Marc · Married on 05/24/2008

We are really happy with the way our pictures turned out. We like these people so much that we are having pregnancy portraits done of my wife next month.

Sent on 02/23/2009

Kari · Married on 04/04/2009

The Caffrey's are wonderful photographers. My pictures are beautiful as is my photo album, and they were always very friendly and great to work with. The pictures and album were also available fairly quickly after the wedding. They even drove to College Station for our engagement session. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 01/19/2012

Carly · Married on 08/20/2016

These two really went above and beyond to make my wedding day special! I had to change my photographer just three weeks before my wedding day and they did not miss a beat. They were eager and ready to meet and go over the timeline for the day, understand any special photos I wanted, and helped me feel at ease with such a last minute change. The day of they showed up early and captured everything from the smallest details to the important moments. My wedding venue was not very photographer friendly when it came to moving around easily but they were able to divide and conquer and knew just where to be at the right moment. They seemed to blend in so well at the reception that I hardly realized they were there. They went beyond just the photographer title to let us know they are there to support in any way they can on our special day. Cannot recommend these two enough!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Rita · Married on 12/22/1995

Scott & Rebecca are a great team. The photos they took are wonderful I can't thank them enough. Our daughters wedding photos are great not the usual cookie cutter kind. Wonderful!!!!! We have another daughter getting married in March 2010 and will be using Caffrey's Photography again.

Rita Tajchamn

Sent on 02/08/2009

Barry · Married on 10/16/2010

The Caffreys did a great job for us and were very accommodating in what they offered....much more so than other photographers. It was also great to not worry about time limitations on the day of the wedding as they were there from the beginning to the end. Scott & Becca were easy and fun to work with and made you feel comfortable in front of the camera. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer for your wedding or any other type of event.

Sent on 02/09/2011

They are very friendly and did a great job with all pictures. We received the pictures back in a timely manner. Color and clarity and creativity was all very good to excellent. We recommend Caffrey's Photography....

Sent on 10/29/2014

Kari · Married on 04/04/2009

They were wonderful. They worked with me to create a custom package. They do not work by the hour, so they will be there through the entire event for no extra charge, and their work is really great! I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 04/15/2009