Cafe n' Stuff Catering Reviews

29 | Downey, CA

29 Reviews for Cafe n' Stuff Catering

Katrina · Married on 05/27/2017

Rita went above and beyond for my bride. She provided good food at the tasting and it was the same at the reception. Our bride did not shop around since her family was a repeat customer so I can't compare price wise but Rita helped her out with linens, decor ideas, reception agenda, etc. My bride got a great deal and a hard working caterer.

Kate · Married on 08/11/2013

We wanted a dessert-only reception and they were more than willing to work with us! We wanted it to be more than just cake and they provided an amazing dessert and fruit buffet for us. They spent hours building the displays and decorated it beautifully! They exceeded our expectations and I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Grace · Married on 08/25/2012

Cafe N Stuff was great to work with. Roberta was very responsive, professional, and offered many helpful suggestions. We served a salsa bar during cocktail for our guests. We weren't originally planning on serving alcohol, but their prices are very affordable! However, we didn't want our guests to get too drunk, so we had a soft bar (beer and wine only) with option of cash bar for liquor. The dinner entrees are also affordable. We had chicken and beef kabobs and paid extra for a grill chef, which I recommend. We had such great reviews from our guests who said they never had better wedding food, which is so great to hear! The serving staff were all professional, helpful, and appropriately dressed. Cafe N Stuff truly made my reception memorable!

Pattie · Married on 07/14/2012

Rita and her staff made my daughters wedding the prefect day, from the food to the decorations. If you want your day to go prefect with no worries. Cafe n Stuff is the place to go!
    Pattie

Joshua · Married on 06/24/2012

Service was off the chart and we were very happy!

Alejandra · Married on 06/16/2012

Everything about Cafe n Stuff was over the top. Their willingness to go the extra mile to ensure my event was FANTASTIC was very noticable and appreciated. The staff was professional and experienced so that I didn't have to worry about anything. They handled it all without exception. The food was delicious, abundant and set in a beautiful display. It was almost too pretty to eat. Thank you Rita, Ebi and staff.

• I

Irene · Married on 05/04/2012

Rita and her staff were extremely professional and attentive to our needs and few requests. They were very efficient and the dinner was excellent just as we had anticipated. I would highly recommend Cafe and Stuff to cater your next event. I have utilized them several times and they have always exceeded our expectations - actually those are words directly from the Groom. Food was very good and the set up made the reception look so beautiful! Thank you and I will see you Rita and Cafe & Stuff at our next event!

Mary · Married on 04/05/2012

I just took the last of my wedding guests to the airport and heard one more time how this was the best wedding they had ever been to. Everyone who attended has said the same It was my daughter's dream wedding, held last Thursday, April 5, 2012. My daughter, Kelsey, is a very creative thinker and she had some unusual ideas and very specific ways that she wanted things to done. Our wedding was at the Clarke Estate, which was a most perfect venue. We were on a very strict budget and I was uncertain if we could pull off all she wanted. We met with several caterers before deciding on Cafe n Stuff. We felt from the first meeting that they would be able to meet our needs. However, they went beyond our expectations. We met with them several times to go over the ideas Kelsey had as they evolved. Rita and Mick captured the essence of her plans and pulled it off without a hitch. So, on the day of her wedding we didn't have to do a thing and enjoyed the blessing of her dream come true. I must say that even before the day, in the months and weeks leading up to the wedding, Mick was always available to answer questions. He was quick to respond to emails and phone calls. He and his staff handled themselves with great professionalism. I recently went to a friends wedding who spent a fortune on her caterer and it was a great disappointment. I could not have expected more, even if I paid more.

Ashley · Married on 01/28/2012

Rita and her staff at Cafe n' Stuff are absolutely amazing!!! No detail was overlooked. The staff was professional, polite, looked great & were absolutely wonderful. Could not have asked for more on my wedding day. The food was great, we had a taco/tostada bar, which is a nice change from traditional "wedding food" and everyone LOVED it. People are still commenting on how great the meat and all the food was.

Kelly · Married on 01/08/2012

I cannot express enough how absolutely thrilled I was with the services Cafe n' Stuff provided for my wedding reception. Rita and Skylar helped me immensely during the planning stages and were extremely knowledgeable of things I didn't even think to ask about. At the reception, Rita and her crew were right on time, dressed professionally, were nice and very helpful. In fact, because one of my assistants was running late, Rita kindly stepped in and handled things that had nothing to do with catering just to help out. Several of my guests mentioned how delicious the food was and some are already planning to use Cafe n' Stuff for their upcoming events. I can't finish without mentioning that they decorated using my colors so beautifully that everything was incredibly elegant and classy. I love Cafe n' Stuff Catering!!!!

Vanessa · Married on 09/24/2011

Cafe N Stuff catered our wedding and it was amazing. Rita handled 100% of the reception, she managed the DJ, Florist (center pieces), Cake delivery as well as set-up of the wedding favors. Rita and her staff were friendly, professional and on top of things. My backyard wedding was transformed into an elegant garden reception. Dance floor installed, Market umbrellas, bar, tables, chairs, linens, glass wear and most importantly the amazing food. We had cheese, cracker, veggie and fruit for starters which was displayed beautifully, with servers walking around offering our guest hot tequila shrimp skewers. SO YUMMY! :) The chicken and Steak skewers for dinner were a hit as well. The Staff walked around to insure our guest were taken care of. Plates were picked up once dinner was over. I was able to enjoy my wedding, because I knew Cafe n' Stuff had it all under control. Thank you Cafe n' stuff making my wedding planning stress free and wedding day exactly what I dreamed it would be!!!

Liinda · Married on 07/30/2011

CAFE N' STUFF IS EXCELLENT!!! The food was delicious, and the buffet area was beautiful. They also decorated the reception area, it was so goregeous we couldn't believe our eyes. The colors, candles, table top decorations, and the bling . Rita went out of way to make sure "everything" was just right. ( RITA MADE US FEEL LIKE FAMILY!!!)The staff was friendly, helpful and professional. We would use Cafe N' Stuff again!!! :)

Amanda · Married on 05/14/2011

Rita and her staff where amazing!! They made my wedding day so special and beautiful!!

Gus · Married on 05/14/2011

CafeN'Stuff was amazing! We had about 6 months of planning and we were a little more relaxed than most couples. But only because CafeN'Stuff really guided us through all of the complicated portions of planning our wedding. Having their help allowed us to enjoy our event instead of stress throughout the night.
    We have never planned a party for this many people but Roberta and Rita from CafeN'Stuff were able to guide us through all of those things which most planners might forget. They really added a lot to our event.

And I can not forget the rest of the staff, including your amazing cooks... Our guests are still talking about the food! Their California chicken is to die for! Thank you for everything CafeN'Stuff. We are still getting compliments on the amazing venue, the great bar service, lighting, candy station, popcorn machine, our cake, and of course the food!

Also for any potential bride and groom, they are very flexible allowing us to bring in our own DJ, florist, and photographer as well as pies from a local bakery. Allowing us to do so much, where other venues would have denied us those little touches that make everything special. We got to setup the night before and rehearse a few days before. They were very inviting and supportive throughout the entire wedding. Even checking on us throughout the night, ensuring that all of our needs were met, thank you Roberta!

We can never thank you guys enough for giving us and our families memories to last a lifetime.

Brie · Married on 10/17/2010

The Best Catering Group you could ever ask for in the world. I love Cafe N' Stuff!!!!

Belle · Married on 09/25/2010

Cafe n' Stuff Catering was wonderful... You'll meet Rita Debenedictes and she is awesome! She listened to all my requests and follows up thoroughly to make sure you are happy and stress free. This business has been around for years and the owner Ebie Ghaneian is an excellent chef. My wedding reception was magical, it was all I ever wanted. The best part is the food tasting! =)

• Melanie

Melanie · Married on 09/12/2010

Cafe 'n Stuff was our DREAM caterer!! Seriously, Rita is probably the most wonderful person on earth-- we had so much fun planning with her, and she helped us out above and beyond what we expected. They really made my wedding special... and the food was DELICIOUS and timely and all that you'd hope it would be!

Edith · Married on 08/07/2010

The whole staff at Cafe n' Stuff is marvelous!!! From beginning to end they were professional & accomodating to our wish list. It was a blessing to have worked with Rita, she made the whole experience, from beginning to end, easy and stress-free! The food from presentation to taste was delicious & savory! Roberta was a pleasure to work with, making us the amazing dulce de leche wedding cake! YUM!!! The staff working our wedding was also wonderful, very attentive and efficient, everything flowed so smoothly that the few hiccups that may have happened, went unnoticed by us or our guests!!! Definitely recommend them to anyone that can appreciate true good natured people that absolutely love what they do!

Denise · Married on 06/06/2010

Cafe n' Stuff is an experienced catering company, who provides high quality services for an affordable price. They went above and beyond on the day of my wedding.

From the table linens to the professional staff, everything was perfect and above my highest expectations. The food was incredible and everyone loved it (highly recommend the dessert bar). The kids were also really happy with the children's menu options.

I loved working with them throughout and they had great ideas to complement my style. Highly recommended!!!!

Bonnie · Married on 11/12/2009

I have used Cafe N Stuff twice now. Once for my own wedding and then again for my daughter's. On both occasions the service they provided was excelent and the food delicious. Rita and the rest of the staff made us feel so special on our special day. Attention to detail is their specialty and they can do as much or as little as you need. I would highly recommend Cafe N Stuff to anyone. No matter what the occasion their knowledge and experience will leave you smiling. They literally treated us like family. PS: everyone loved the California Chicken!!!

Toni and Steven · Married on 09/06/2009

We LOVE, LOVE, Rita and her team. Rita was very accommodating and willing to work with my husband's vision of food, drinks, etc. The food was great, the drinks were great and the decor/set up was beautiful. Rita and her team out did themselves. We even had issue with our cake (another vendor) and Rita's baker came to our rescue and saved it. We still get compliments on the food and drinks from guests.

Lori & Shannon · event on: 06/07/2012

Rita and her team can be described in one word....FABULOUS! Planning a sit-down dinner for 650 parents & graduates is no easy task - but Rita made it fun and guided us through the entire process - being flexible, patient, and creative at the same time. The meal was wonderful and the dessert bar was a work of art. A heartfelt thank you for all of your hard work.

Monique Y · event on: 06/09/2012

Most heart felt, sincere Event Coordinator Rita! We appreciated the professionalism as well as organized day. Food was fresh and the dessert bar was a hit!!!!
    Thank You Cafe & Stuff!!!!!!

• mayrael04

mayra · Married on 02/05/2011

Rita from Cafe n'stuff was so very helpful with the planning of our wedding and I would reccommend her to anyone looking for a caterer for a special event. We had 2 food tastings and for each tasting she lets you sample 3 entrees, and boy was this a difficult decision seeing as everything was so darn good! The day of the wedding everyone mentioned how delicious everything was and some even wanted left-overs! Cafe n'stuff was very professional as well, they did our toast, our cake cutting, decorated our hall, and I couldn't be happier with choosing them. If you need a caterer that takes care of everything for you and will leave you satisfied please book them asap!

Wendy · Married on 10/02/2010

Cafe n Stuff have wonderful staff :) i loved working with them!