Cade Clark Photography Reviews

9 | Orem, UT

9 Reviews for Cade Clark Photography

Cameron · Married on 10/07/2017

Cade is such a breath of fresh air! His work is absolutely gorgeous and he has a personality to match! I am always blown away by the work he shares and can't recommend him enough to any couple looking for a photographer!

Conner · Married on 07/22/2017

Shooting with Cade was so much fun! Definitely worth it. Cade was easy going and made me feel comfortable in front of the camera.

Elizabeth · Married on 06/06/2017

Cade is incredible!!!! He is completely professional, fast and friendly! I love his work.

Jordan · Married on 06/03/2017

Cade is such a good guy. He dedicated a lot of his time beforehand to study location, setting and the perfect time of day for the lighting. It couldn't have turned out better. He captured emotion like I had never seen before in any photographers work. His detail, and softness in his style set him apart. I'm not sure if he realizing how talented he actually is. I definitely recommend using him!

• Alicia · Married on 05/16/2017

Choosing Cade Clark Photography was one of the best decisions of my life. His prices are amazing, he is professional and timely with responses, and he personalizes everything he does - giving his customers EXACTLY what they want. He photographed my wedding and reception. I could not believe the feelings he was able to catch on camera! Every time my husband and I look at our pictures, we relive the day again. We couldn't be more pleased with Cade's work. Best photographer ever!

Elizabeth · Married on 05/13/2017

Hands down the best photographer I've ever had. He made the shoot go really smoothly and always made things feel comfortable. And of course when I received the images I was overjoyed with the high quality and timely deliver. Definitely would book again!

Cody · Married on 10/12/2016

Cade is amazing! Very flexible and accommodating with schedules and shoots. He makes sure you get more than what you pay for and takes the time to get it just the way you want it. He is great and makes sure to get to know you and your expectations and then exceeds them! We love Cade!

Chandra · Married on 06/25/2016

Cade is so easy to work with and we are so excited with our photos! The images are absolutely stunning. Cade is very skilled. He knows what to do with his camera as well as the people in the photos. We would do it again in a heartbeat! Thank you Cade!!