Cactus Flower Reviews

99 | Scottsdale, AZ

99 Reviews for Cactus Flower

99 Cactus Flower Reviews

Natalie · Married on 04/14/2018

I loved everything about our experience with Cactus Flower! Corrina was amazing to work with and put together a beautiful arrangement after hearing what color pattern we wanted to go with. The flowers were beautiful and arrived right on time. Everything was perfect!

Cactus Flower 2

Cathy · Married on 05/27/2017

We used Cactus Flower for my daughter's wedding. I worked with Corrina. She was amazing! She listened to exactly what my daughter wanted and made it happen!! She very patiently spent a lot of time going over each detail with me more than a few times! (Nervous MOB). The flowers were even more beautiful than I had imagined. I definitely recommend Cactus Flower, specifically Corrina for your event. You will be very happy!!!

• I

Ivy · Married on 05/05/2017

We used Cactus Flower for our wedding bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages for our small AZ wedding. First off, Corinna was so helpful and amazing to work with! We were planning our wedding from out of state so trying to find flowers without actually seeing them or meeting Corinna should have been stressful, but she made it as smooth as silk! We sent a few Pinterest ideas and she was quick and so helpful with suggestions on how we could make those ideas work. We also had an extremely limited budget and Corinna found a way to work within that and not let the design suffer. The flowers looked better than I could have imagined! Thank you so much Corinna and Cactus Flower for making our wedding day spectacular!

• Mallory & Eric

Eric · Married on 03/25/2017

Love Love Love Corina at cactus flowers. She was such huge help with my wedding flowers. Was able to get something exactly like i dreamed and at an affordable price. She is very knowledgable, friendly, fun and great at flowers!

Stephanie · Married on 11/10/2016

I live in Florida and I was planning our Elopement party of 2 in Phoenix I found Cactus Flower and contacted Corrina with some questions she was so help I knew the first time I talked to her that I would use her for my bouquet and boutineer. On my wedding day our flowers were sent to the hotel and they were beautiful calla lilies and rose. Corrina is the best.

Kristen · Married on 10/31/2016

Cactus Flower and their staff were wonderful. We ordered the majority of our flowers from another out of state vender and ordered all corsages and boutineers from Cactus Flower. They were lovely & on time! I would be happy to use them again.

Laurel · Married on 10/08/2016

We used Cactus Flower for our wedding and couldn't be happier. As a destination bride I wasn't able to meet with our florist in person, but Corrina put me at ease. We emailed photos back and forth and had several conversations to ensure we shared the same vision. She talked me through options to make sure I was getting what I wanted while maintaining our budget. Everything was absolutely beautiful and set up exactly how we discussed. And my bouquet was a work of art! This was one of the best decisions I made for our wedding!

Erin · Married on 04/30/2016

My work uses Cactus Flower for all our florist needs, so they were the first company in my mind when looking for wedding flowers. I'm not one of those girls who has been planning her wedding since age 5 (not even close), so I brought in some Pinterest ideas with a prayer and a dream that flowers wouldn't break our budget to my first meeting with Corrina.

Well, let me tell you. Corrina was a DELIGHT. She looked over the images that had caught my eye and put together a proposal for my bouquets, centerpieces, corsages and boutonnieres that was light years more affordable than I ever thought it would be.

The day of my wedding I walked into the reception and was so HAPPY to see that everything had turned out even so much better than my Pin-speration pictures. My bouquet (along with my bridesmaids) was GORGEOUS, and our centerpiece idea came out absolutely perfect.

If you are planning any type of wedding, party, event, shindig, ho-down, etc. Use Cactus Flower. They are AMAZING.

Jessica · Married on 03/24/2016

I was going to have a very small wedding ceremony (14 people) at the Boojum Tree gardens (which is already beautiful on its own!!) in Phoenix so I didn't need flower arrangements and decorations like most brides do. However I really did want a bouquet and boutonnière but didn't want to spend a ton like most florists were quoting me! That's when I found Cactus Florists. I worked with Corina & she was so helpful!! I showed her some Pinterest pictures of bouquets & boutonnières that I liked and she used those to create such a beautiful bouquet- it turned out better than I could've hoped for! For only $135 I got a bouquet & boutonnière both delivered to my venue- such a good price (when other places were quoting me well over $200!!). I would highly recommend Corina at Cactus Flowers to anyone!

Pam · Married on 03/12/2016

I simply cannot express enough how EXCELLENT of a job Studio at Cactus Flower did on my daughters wedding flowers! They went ABOVE AND BEYOND what we had envisioned. My daughter had sent Corrina a few photo's and her designers went to work! The day they arrived they were EXACTLY what my daughter wanted! Above and beyond what she wanted! They set everything up for us and because of the unseasonably hot weather that day they made a special trip back to put the flowers on the arch outside! Excellent customer service and excellent communication from day one to wedding day! Kudos to Studio at Cactus Flower!! Amazing!

• Miledys

Miledys · Married on 11/07/2015

Awesome place to get the flowers

ashley · Married on 10/10/2015

I forgot the name of who I sat down to speak with, but she was fabulous! We gave her a budget in Scottsdale and she was able to have the florists in Chandler make the prettiest centerpieces, bridal bouquet, and put flowers in the guys boutineers I had already purchased. For 14 centerpieces, a cascading bridal bouquet, and 10 roses in boutineers, it was about $650 and they delivered them to the venue. They also threw in a free flower bunch to toss so I didn't have to throw my bridal one. *note I also had my own mason jars for the flowers to be in for the centerpieces. They filled them with river rock and the flowers which actually turned out beautiful. We opted out of the bridesmaids flowers being real as prices would have started at $70 per bouquet and I had 8 girls which would have put us over budget.

Sammie · Married on 09/26/2015

Corrina was so helpful all throughout the process of selecting flowers up until they were delievered! I went into our meeting not knowing exactly what I wanted, but had a picture in my mind I couldn't describe in words. Corrina was able to put the vision in my mind to life and helped me design my bouquet and other flowers, they were stunning! I can't even begin to describe how much I loved my bouquet! I didn't want to put it down! Corrina helped us with the bouquets, boutineeres, center pieces, altar flowers, and corsages. They were all breathtaking! Still to this day, I return to Cactus Flower to buy flowers for our home. They never disappoint! I can't thank Corrina enough for my gorgeous wedding flowers! Cactus Flower is amazing!!

Sandra · Married on 09/11/2015

Corrina was amazing to work with. She helped us through making all the decisions. Her expertise was so appreciated and she really listened to us. She was so easy to work with and flexible. The flowers were beautiful and i received several compliments after the wedding. Thank you Corrina for making our wedding look beautiful.

Jill · Married on 05/30/2015

Cactus Flower did an amazing job on our bouquets and boutonnieres! The colors were exactly what we discussed and arranged beautifully. Corrina was fantastic to work with; she gave us a reasonable and competitive price, was very helpful with suggestions, and quick to respond. Thank you Corrina and Cactus Flower to contributing to our special day. We highly recommend!

Abby · Married on 05/02/2015

Everyone at Cactus Flower was SO helpful. They remembered me each time I came in. I had to change colors at the last minute, and they were so accommodating. They also used part of the Indian sari that I brought in to wrap up the flowers and make them very personal. Thank you SO much for making my day so beautiful!

Kati · Married on 03/28/2015

Working with Cactus Flower for my wedding was such a wonderful experience; the designers are so talented, the staff was so easy to work with and the end result was stunning. Our wedding flowers were drop dead gorgeous.

Christine · Married on 03/28/2015

Corrina was outstanding!! She was a true pleasure to work with as she was creative, detail oriented, collaborative, patient, and even understood the vision of my wedding better than I did!!! She brainstormed with me, worked with me to stay in my floral budget and had resourceful suggestions to re-purpose of a lot of various flower arrangements for other aspects of my wedding, ie. such as the genius idea to re-purpose my 10 bridal and bridesmaids bouquets as the centerpieces - HUGE $$ save!! She worked hand-in-hand with my venue, Regale, to ensure that everything was executed perfectly. I seriously don’t know what I would have done without Corrina and recommend her to every bride!!

I had attempted to use two other flower companies before stumbling upon Cactus. The two other companies had completely forgotten to meet me at appointments, both phone and in person, and one that I had talked to several times had even lost my entire wedding flower plans. To say the least, I was totally not looking forward to even having flowers at my wedding- I almost didn't! I had discovered Cactus and promised myself if things didn't work out here, I was not having flowers. However, once I emailed Corrina, she was like an angel sent from the flower gods! I live out of town and had to plan everything via email, and I cannot describe to you enough how EASY it was to plan! I sent a few pictures of what I wanted, got responses almost immediately, and when my wedding day came the flowers were more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. Just amazing!! Affordable, friendly, efficient, thoughtful, I could go on and on! HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend to any bride, book this flower company!

Cactus Flower has arranged all of our flowers for the ceremony. They planned beautiful arrangements and saved us cost-wise since they knew we were on a budget!

Karen · Married on 12/20/2014

I am so glad that I went with Cactus Flower for my wedding. The lady I worked with (Corina), is a wonderful woman that helped me with the process. I told Corina everything that I wanted and what I envisioned. I was taken back the day of my wedding. The bouquets and centerpieces were more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. Thank you Cactus Flower!!!

-One Happy Bride

Super easy to work with and the results were absolutely gorgeous. Staff was friendly and the compliments I got on our bouquets and arbor were wonderful. 10/10 would recommend.

I was interested in having succulents instead of traditional wedding flowers, but had difficulty finding someone to do what I wanted. Cactus Flower took my order only 3 weeks before my wedding,and worked with me off of some googled photos I brought in to tailor the final product to exactly what I wanted. They were super nice and accommodating. I was so happy with what they provided, and my guests were amazed at how beautiful it all turned out. The staff were even able to plant small succulents in handpainted pots I brought in for me to give away as wedding favors to my guests (I wanted all the out of town relatives to take home a little piece of the southwest). I would definitely recommend Cactus Flower, and I would recommend checking out succulents as an alternative to anyone who wants something a little unique and less formal for their special day! Thank you Cactus Flower!! :)

Corinna Chavez at Cactus Flower in Scottsdale, AZ provided the most amazing flowers for my daughter's wedding. I have never seen such huge roses. Corinna was always available and honored my every wish. Wish you had been there, Corinna!! Of course, this is your business but you bring joy to the families who are putting on the weddings.

Thank you so much.