Cachet Fiore Reviews

63 | Palm Springs, CA

63 Reviews for Cachet Fiore

Liz · Married on 10/12/2014

Fred and Ed are my flower heroes! Fred is passionate about floral design and when he described all the amazing things he could do for my wedding at a reasonable cost, we were sold. He made me a stunning floral head wreath and wreaths for my flower girls. My bouquet was out of this world and the table setting and chuppah were stunning. Ed will work with you whatever your flower needs are and he will do it at a reasonable price.

Jack · Married on 03/15/2014

Thank you Fred and Ed, arrangements beautiful, much more than I had imagined. Sincerely, Jack & Jeffrey

Paul · Married on 12/08/2013

Ed & Fred at Cachet Fiore were recommended to us by our wedding venue catering manager. I cannot say enough good things about Cachet Fiore. We sent them an email through their website and we got a return message the next day, even though we sent it on a holiday weekend. We met with them and they listened to what we wanted.

We are a gay male couple in our 50s. We'd been together for 10 years already and when it was legal for us to marry, we jumped at the chance. We didn't want a "princess" wedding for a 20-year-old--we wanted something that was tasteful, elegant, and appropriate for men our age.

Ed & Fred are great to talk to. They have a lot of industry experience and they have lots of stories of what has worked for them in the past. They are not afraid to suggest different ideas but they listened to everything we said. It was a true collaboration and I feel we ended up with two friends as well.

Of course we had a signed contract and they fully met the requirements of that contract. In fact, I feel like they did far more for us than was required. They built a nice wedding arbor (where the ceremony was), with tall flowers framing the arbor on either side. They did the nice lanterns to keep the entire venue lighted for our early evening ceremony. The boutonnieres were stunning and the ladies' bouquets were thoughtfully constructed--they were elegant, not too large but absolutely beautiful. The arrangements on each of the tables at the reception were complex, incorporated all our colors, and were interesting to look at it.

We didn't have to worry about anything--everything arrived on time and in perfect condition. The flowers were fresh and fragrant and beautifully arranged. Here we are, over a month past the wedding, and our guests still mention how beautiful the flowers were.

We could not have made a better choice and we wholeheartedly recommend Cachet Fiore.

Kat · Married on 11/03/2013

Fred and Ed from Cachet Fiore designed my bouquet and florals for the bridal party and ceremony. They did an incredible job and were able to capture the essence of our wedding and our personality in a beautiful and vibrant display of flowers.

Not only are they artists, they were absolutely professional, easy to work with, and gave great instructions on how to care for the displays so they would look fresh the whole day.

Gene · Married on 10/18/2013

The floral design was just as we envisioned and explained to the owners at Cachet Fiore. The arrangements were absolutely beautiful, unique and creative. The owners of Cachet Fiore were professional and extremely helpful in the planning process we highly recommend!

Cachet Fiore were fantastic to work with and we loved our flowers. From the bridal bouquet to the floral centerpieces, everything was beautiful. We would definitely recommend working with them.

Matthew · Married on 08/31/2013

We wanted to thank Cachet Fiore for all that they did to make "our day" even that much more special.

From the start, we knew that our wedding flowers were in the right hands. Fred and Ed walked us through every step (initial brainstorm, ceremony arrangements, boutonnieres, bouquets, table arrangements, and even down to donating the flowers after the party). Behind the scenes, they worked with our wedding coordinator, the event staff, and our bakery to ensure that everything was ready to go the day of. We could not have been happier and hope to maintain our new friendship. Thanks Cachet Fiore and Fred and Ed!!

Much Love
    Kimberly and Matthew

Ashley · Married on 06/29/2013

I thought Ed and Fred at Cache Fiore were amazing! They were completely professional yet extremely approachable and easy to work with. They had amazing ideas and concepts for our wedding and gave us such beautiful and timeless arrangements, I couldn't have asked for anything more. I especially thought the bouquets and boutonnières were breath taking, and one of my favorite details about our ceremony. Their talent and experience is completely invaluable and I would recommended them to any bride/groom in a heart beat!

Allison · Married on 06/01/2013

I would like to say a HUGE THANK YOU to Fred & Ed at Cachet Fiore. On June 1st I was married and from setting foot in their office a year prior up until the day of they were amazing. I am not an expert in flowers so I was so happy when I initially sat down with them and they just looked at my ideas, let me chat about my vision then made it all come to life. They were so professional and easy to deal with right from day one all the way through. I gave them a budget that they stuck within and they were so accommodating every step of the way. I cried when I saw my bouquet it was so beautiful, they just went above and beyond with every aspect and the day was perfect. I had endless compliments and they took my vision and with very little on my end took exactly what was in my head and made it happen. I cant thank them enough and I would highly recommend Fred & Ed and the services of Cachet Fiore.

Thank You for everything !!
    Hugs, Allison & Tim Wilson
    June 1st, 2013

I used Cachet Fiore for some of my bridal flowers. We had somewhat of a budget in mind, and they were very accommodating and flexible. Ed gave great suggestions and the level of customer service was amazing. I also had a very particular vision for the flowers and when they arrived the day of the wedding, they actually exceeded my expectations! Everything looked so much better than what I was envisioning, and made for a beautiful backdrop. Cachet Fiore provides value for your money, a dedication to the client and great customer service. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Richelle · Married on 03/22/2013

The arrangements were perfect, exactly what I wanted. They are very professional and easy to work with. You tell them what you need and that is what you get. I will always use them in the future, for any event.

Amazing to work with! Understood our concept of combining local flowers with flowers from New Zealand, where my husband is from. The flowers were absolutely amazing, a dream! The flowers for the dinner tables were absolutley incredible. Really worked with us on a budget and had an awesome result!

There is no other word to define the floral presentation that Cache Fiore created for our daughter’s wedding than “AMAZING”! When my wife and I walked into the reception area and saw the glorious atmosphere you had created we were awestruck. The colors were spectacular. The combination of flowers from the groom’s native New Zealand, orchids, bromeliads, succulents and traditional local flowers created an ambiance of unimaginable sophistication and elegance. From the bride’s bouquet to the table arrangements, everything was original, beautiful and fantastic.

As we see various friends and relatives this holiday season who attended the wedding they all have raved over how beautiful the flower arrangements were. We have attended many weddings over the years and nothing has begun to compare to the floral show that you presented.

“Thank You” so much for all of your hard work. Your creativity and originality are unmatched. We would also like to thank your staff that helped install and uninstall the wedding site as they were very accommodating and professional. You guys are sensational.

Although a week has passed since our daughter was married, we can't stop talking about how beautiful the flower arrangements were. And they were spectacular! From the lovely work Cachet Fiore did with the little "name tag pharmacy bottles" to the breath-taking table centerpieces - every piece was truly a work of art.

I have been to many weddings and formal affairs and have never seen such creative and beautiful work. Over the last several days, countless guests have called or contacted us to let us know how amazing they thought Cachet Fiore's work was. Almost as many pictures were taken of the arrangements as the bride!

Fred and Ed of Cachet Fiore were wonderful, kind, reassuring and helpful in every possible way. Fred did what we thought would be impossible and transformed an already beautiful space into a setting that was truly magical.

Fred has an incredible artistic gift - and we thank him for sharing it with us.

Devin · Married on 09/29/2012

Fred and Ed were an absolute joy to work with. They were able to take my discombobulated ideas and stress filled brain-dumps, filter our the hidden vision behind them, and turn them into exactly what I had been dreaming of for my wedding day. They were able to listen deeply - beyond my bridal ramblings - to truly hear what I was asking for. They also gave the gift of their total confidence, making the right choices for me when I was paralyzed by indecision. They gave their heart and soul to my event, as though it were the only one they were ever going to work on again. I felt as though I were their only client in the world, thanks to the tireless attention they gave me. I would recommend them a million times over, and hope to use them again for future events.

Lee Ann · Married on 09/29/2012

Fred and Ed of Cachet Fiore were truly amazing! We are from Detroit and planned our wedding in Palm Springs. You can imagine the potential challenges one might encounter from 2000 miles away.

Fred and Ed made us feel at ease from the get-go. We were treated like the most important customer, received excellent personal customer service, always had our questions answered quickly, and our flowers were EXCEPTIONAL. My husband and I don't know much about flowers and didn't know what we wanted for our wedding. We had a couple of brainstorming sessions with Fred and Ed (who really took the lead) and voila...perfection!

I am an advertising producer and my husband is a freelance advertising and editorial photographer. With this, our wedding guests are very creative and design oriented people; therefore, they noticed every last detail...wedding party flowers, ceremony flowers, tabletop flowers, lighting,...all of it.

Four months later, we're still receiving compliments on how beautiful the ceremony was and how cool our tables looked. Last but not least, Cachet Fiore was easy to work with and really made my wedding dreams come true.

• Kristen

Kristen · Married on 09/22/2012

Fred and Ed are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! I met with them one time before the wedding and spoke a few times over the phone to finalize a few details. Fred asked if I trusted him, I said YES and he delievered the most creative, jaw-dropping floral arrangements I ever seen at a wedding. You couldn't ask for a better team! They are flexible with budgets which was much appreciated. The passion and drive each of these men have for their work is remarkable!

Megan · Married on 05/26/2012

Fred & Ed of Cachet Fiore did an AMAZING job on the flowers for our wedding. The centerpieces far surpassed my expectations... they were more beautiful than I could have imagined! They were extremely flexible with our budget and I felt like I got an amazing end result for a reasonable price. All the set-up was executed with the highest level of professionalism and I never had to think twice about anything... no stress, no drama. I always felt like they genuinely cared about helping me to create the vision that I had for my wedding... I'm very pleased with how everything turned out! I would recommend them, enthusiastically and without reservation!

Ashli · Married on 05/19/2012

Cachet Fiore was amazing. Cachet Fiore is owner operated and you can certainly tell because they value everything they do. They work with you to make sure your day is the most amazing experience. The floral arrangements were beautiful and unique and communicate with you every step of the way. As the day approached they helped with many wedding planning questions we had even though this was not what they hired for. They truly made our day the most special day of our lives and we made two new friends that we plan on seeing throughout our lives. Thank you Cachet Fiore!!!!

karynsue · Married on 05/11/2012

I came to Cache Fiore with a not so typical request for our destination wedding in Palm Springs. I wanted specific table-scapes, unique lighting and custom paper-details that were specially designed for the wedding. There were so many elements and Cache Fiore crafted a unique one-of-a-kind experience that complimented the circa59 Rivera Hotel vibe. It was a modern chic celebration, a pure white ceremony adorned with tall crystal vases of submerged orchids, touches of succulent bonito boxes, vintage bottles filled with architectural flowers and branches of manzanita with blue birds and paper-poms, and lighted orbs hanging like chandeliers over each table. Thank you for seeing that each detail was specially addressed and captured for everyone of our guests. It was enjoyed. KS & LT

Amy · Married on 04/28/2012

The flowers at our wedding were the most beautiful I have ever seen! We received many, many compliments from our guests and could not have been happier ourselves. Fred and Ed were a pleasure to work with, and accommodated all of our special requests for our wedding day. We recommend them highly!!!

nicole · Married on 04/28/2012

They did an amazing job! Had many opinions of there own that were great, but also really dived into my opinions as well! Everyone raved about how gorgeous our wedding was and how much they loved our flowers/table set ups!!! Would definitely recommend them to any other bride!

Lawren · Married on 03/24/2012

Cachet Fiore did an amazing job on our wedding. Being from out of town, they were super easy to work with! Our flowers were amazing and we got so many compliments on everything. I would highly recommend them to anyone having their wedding in Palm Springs.

arlene · Married on 03/24/2012

If you are looking for a huppah for your wedding, Cachet Fiore is THE place to have it personally designed by owners, Fred and Ed. They took our ideas and embellished on them to make an absolutely gorgeous structure.
    Everyone at the wedding complimented on how beautiful the huppah was----all thanks to the creative ideas of Fred and Ed. I cannot thank them enough for making our special day even better!

• Lisa

Lisa · Married on 02/11/2012

I LOVE Cachet Fiore! Ed and Fred are the nicest guys, and they made the most beautiful bouquets and arrangements I could have ever imagined. I contacted them sooo last minute, and they were still able to make the most amazing flowers for our wedding. I was only able to speak over phone/ email with them and let them make their magic, and it was the best surprise ever. Love you guys!!!