Cabo Makeup by Alma Vallejo Reviews

66 | Cabo San Lucas, MX

66 Reviews for Cabo Makeup by Alma Vallejo

Alexis Shaffer · Getting married on 12/11/2020

Incredible Team & Stunning Hair/Make UP

The sweetest team who was so easy to work with! They made getting ready such a fun process and my hair/make up was absolutely stunning. They made me feel so beautiful!

Sent on 11/20/2020
  • Dana

Dana Wimberly · Married on 03/06/2020

Dream Look

Alma and her team are a true dream to work with - she was so accommodating when I changed the number of hairstyles last minute, very receptive to feedback, and made my totally unclear vision of how I wanted to look come to life - if you're not hiring Alma, you're making a mistake!

Sent on 03/10/2020

Betty Lu · Married on 02/20/2020

Betty and Clement 02.20.2020

Couldn’t be happier finding Almo and her team to have mine and my bridesmaids makeup done on my wedding day. We all looked absolutely stunning and flawless. I was told they’re the top makeup vendors in Cabos and they didn’t disappoint in any way. I would highly suggest to anyone who’s looking for makeup vendors in Cabos!

Sent on 06/09/2020

Samantha Robson · Married on 11/18/2019

Absolutely amazing!

100% recommend Cabo Makeup by Alma. I’m from the UK and booking them to discussing ideas was made easy. On the trial the girls did my hair and make up exactly how I wanted it. On my wedding day it rained quite heavily and flooded the hotel so the day was changed to the next day. Cabo makeup were amazing and were able to change all previously made plans and come the following day at such short notice. The girls are extremely talented and made me feel amazing on my wedding day. They used the best products and were really professional. I’ve had my makeup done by quite a few people and these really are the very best!

Sent on 12/18/2019
  • Quinn

Quinn Olson · Married on 10/12/2019

Alma is absolutely the BEST!

We hired Alma and her team for hair and makeup for my October wedding. I came to Cabo earlier in the year for a trail - I generally hate having my hair and makeup done and I wanted an updo for my wedding, which I'd never had done before. I brought some inspiration photos to the trial. Alma and Mabel totally transformed me and the final look was so much better than the inspiration photos!

Alma was so flexible with my timeline trying to determine how many of my family/bridesmaids wanted to have services completed and her pricing was very competitive, including eyelashes, etc for booking packages. She also helped to work with my hotel - which was being ridiculous about bringing in outside vendors - and really made the process seamless.

It rained on my wedding day and Alma was truly an angel. She came back to to the venue fix my hair and makeup after our first look photos because of the rain - after driving the rest of her team all the way back to Cabo from San Jose del Cabo. Even with the rain, my hair and makeup stayed absolutely perfect all day and night. My bridesmaids all said that it was the best hair and makeup they'd ever had for a wedding (and I agree)- they all have different hair lengths and complexions. We just got our wedding photos back and I absolutely love the way our hair and makeup looked.

Alma is the absolute BEST. If I could hire her again I absolutely would. Thank you Alma!!!

Sent on 11/29/2019

Michaela Huizar · Married on 07/27/2019

Cabo makeup review

Planning a destination isn't easy- but Alma and her team made things so fun & stress free! cabo makeup did a stunning job with bridal hair and makeup. They worked their magic and made me feel amazing! I felt so beautiful all day.

They also did a fantastic job with my bridal party. everyone one of my bridesmaids looked absolutely amazing! Thank you Alma and her amazing team. We are so thankful to have found you.

Sent on 12/19/2019

Anne Morstad · Married on 07/10/2019

Amazing! Highly recommend!

I was in town for a wedding and needed a spray tan. Alma was fantastic! So professional and my tan was perfect. She was so detailed and seemed to really take her time to make sure it was exactly what I wanted. 110% recommend to anyone!

Sent on 12/19/2019

Bibi · Married on 07/05/2019

Bridesmaids

All my bridesmaids looked amazing. Alma was so accommodating to me (the bride). I didn’t personally get my hair or makeup done since the package my husband and I had for the wedding included it for myself, but I had my bridesmaids and mom go and they were all happy with how they looked. I also sent my girls an hour early on accident and Alma went straight there without questions asked. So happy with everything! Thank you, Alma and her team! :)

Sent on 07/21/2019

Tori Nunez · Married on 06/28/2019

Amazing experience

From start to finish my experience with Cabo Makeup was amazing. Everyone was professional, and prompt and organized. They made myself and all my bridesmaids feel beautiful. All our makeup looked flawless and natural. Throughout the night I didn’t even have to worry about touch ups or anything. I would recommend Cabo Makeup for any bride that wants to feel absolutely stunning on their big day!

Sent on 12/21/2019

Raul Vargas · Married on 05/14/2019

Alma and her stylists are 100% pros

Alma and her stylists are 100% pros. I recommend them any one getting married in Cabo San Lucas . I am very picky with my hair and make up. Especially my make up. One of my bridesmaids owns a salon and she was willing to do everyone. I did not want her to be working on my wedding day. I must admit, I was a nervous with getting it done in Mexico and not knowing the company. Alma was suggested from my photographers. I trusted that they would not recommend someone that they did not trust. it was very windy and my hair stayed better then I had thought. My makeup looked really good even after almost 3 hours of dancing, thats a first for me. thank you to the whole staff.

Sent on 07/30/2019
  • Erin

Erin Thoms · Married on 04/12/2019

Alma & Cabo Makeup is the 'Real Deal'

We booked Alma and her team for myself (the bride), our officiant (my bestie), and my 15yo daughter (her dad's best woman). But in the moment, we wanted to add my mum-in-law, my groom, and my daughter's boyfriend - how cheeky were we?! But it was no problem for Alma. She totally rose to the last minute changes and challenges, and did a BEAUTIFUL job - we were all so, so, so happy. My mum-in-law even said: 'I'm just a country-bumpkin, I had no idea I could look so glamorous.' Sooooo incredible. Such a touching and wonderful experience. Alma is the real deal, and you can trust her to make you feel more beautiful than you ever even hoped.

Sent on 12/18/2019

Ashley Duron · Married on 11/11/2018

Amazing Glam Squad!

Alma and her team were amazing on the day of my wedding! She was highly recommended by my wedding planner and I can not say how pleased I am that we used her services for our big day. Her services were affordable and easy to pay through Paypal. She was so gracious about adding in an additional hair and m/u for my brother's girlfriend within a week of the wedding.
    She and her hair specialist came to the Cape hotel 2 days before the wedding for a trial before our rehearsal dinner and with a few small touches they changed the look to avoid an early reveal.
    I was able to show her a few photos for my bridal look and she executed it perfectly! She has an amazing way of working with your skin to look fresh, glowing (but not shiny) and not weighed down with make up. She and her team were on time, professional and did a fantastic job on my sister in laws, mother and MIL as well as my MOH. And they finished all of us on time! I highly recommend using her services.

Sent on 11/26/2018
  • Casey

Casey Cullen · Married on 11/03/2018

Cabo Wedding Hair and Make-up

Alma and we her team did an outstanding job with our hair and makeup services on my wedding day. They are all very professional, efficient, and easy to work with. All of the girls looked beautiful and were extremely happy with their look for the wedding day. They all listened to what each girl wanted and were able to accommodate the different preferences and styles of each bridesmaid. I would highly recommend Alma and her team!

Sent on 11/18/2018
  • Carrie

Carrie Distler · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing Hair & Makeup Team!

Alma and her team took care of mother, officiant, aunt, and myself at my wedding at Cabo del Sol, Los Cabos, MEX on October 13th. The work was phenomenal!! Not only is Alma's team talented in hair and makeup, they are very easy to work with and perfectionists. My mother has had her hair and makeup professionally done multiple times in the past, but this is the first time she was so happy and loved the look.

Sent on 11/04/2018

Jennifer · Married on 08/25/2018

Her team had my hair and make up done within 90 minutes. They listened to all of my requests and had such sweet personalities. The whole salon was just us and my sister. They even put on a fun playlist to keep things light when I was getting the most stressed out and nervous. I could not have been any happier with my hair and make up. I literally just had to go back to my hotel and slip into my dress! Extremely affordable as well. Thank you, thank you!!

Sent on 09/08/2018

Colleen · Married on 07/06/2018

Alma and her team were so talented, communicative (she really listened to what I wanted and then created it) and professional ( the quality of the products she used was very high end). My makeup was just as I had hoped it would be, and most importantly, photographed beautifully for my pictures. And my hair was absolutely perfect! It was a complicated low bun with clip in extensions and I was worried it might not stay up for the whole evening but it did and it looked exactly like the picture I showed her! They also did both my maids of honor with the same quality of work. They were amazing and also, such nice people! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Shelby · Married on 06/30/2018

Alma and her team did hair and makeup for my wedding day for me, my bridesmaids, and my family. I was completely satisfied. It was well worth the money to look and feel so beautiful, and take the stress off getting ready for the special day. I 100% recommend working with Alma.

Sent on 07/11/2018

Megan · Married on 03/23/2018

Love Alma! So lucky I was referred to her for my spray on tan! The spray on turned out amazing and looked super natural. Thank you so much for fitting me and my friend in.

Sent on 04/20/2018

Jenn · Married on 03/02/2018

I was so nervous to have my make up professionally done for my wedding. I knew that I was very picky about what I liked and knew that I wanted to look like a princess for my very special day. I set up a trial appointment for a few months before the wedding when I would be in Cabo finalizing details. Alma and her team came to the hotel and did my hair and make up, it looked amazing and Alma was so nice!!! As we got closer to the wedding date, I changed my mind on how I wanted my make up!! I was nervous that Alma wouldn't be able to squeeze me in for another trial. I was wrong - she did no problem!! On the day of the wedding Alma was more then just someone who was there to do my hair and make up - she helped ease my wedding jitters all together. She went above and beyond to help me on my big day - and as far as her work goes, it was more beautiful then I EVER could have expected. Also, Almas son owns a company called McNeil films that came and did a getting ready video for me, that was beyond awesome as well!! Thank you Alma and team for making my day so beautiful!!!

Sent on 06/05/2018
  • Lori

Lori · Married on 11/14/2017

Alma and her team are amazing! They did such a great job and everyone felt so beautiful - all the bridesmaids and my mom, as well as myself. I am very picky with letting someone do my hair and makeup and Alma made sure to do my makeup exactly how I had wanted it. I also loved my hair :) They are also such nice people and helped to make the day so special!

Sent on 04/12/2018
  • McKenzee

McKenzee · Married on 07/14/2017

Alma and her team were fabulous for my hair and makeup... I looked the best as well did my entire bridal party on my wedding day! My wedding day was a dream come true thanks to you, Cabo Makeup team! Alma, you were a blessing to me and my bridal party! Thank you for your amazing service and making me look my best!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Callan · Married on 05/27/2017

Alma and her hair and makeup team were very professional which helped allow my wedding day to feel stress-free. Alma and I discussed prior to my wedding day the style and color palette I was looking for after sending numerous pictures and sharing my personal ideas with her which Alma's team executed beautifully. I would highly recommend her for anyone looking for a professional hair and makeup service.

Sent on 05/20/2018

Danielle · Married on 05/22/2017

Alma and her team provided exceptional services for our wedding and we would recommend them without hesitation. Thank you, Alma! You were a wonderful part of our day. On time, offered exactly what was promised, took direction on the "look" we were seeking, used excellent products, patient with all the wedding "chaos" in our room.

Sent on 05/25/2017

Pamela · Married on 03/04/2017

Alma Vallejo and her team were amazing. They did the makeup/hair of my entire wedding party, they were super professional, organized and patient. My makeup was on point, I cried during the ceremony and it didn't affect the make up at all. They used the best products to make my skin look perfect. I would hired them all over again if I could.

Sent on 03/11/2017

Shannon · Married on 02/21/2017

My wedding was on February 21st in San Jose del Cabo and I am so happy I used Alma and her staff to do my hair and make up. I looked at many different options but I am so glad I chose Alma. Even before meeting her, she was very good to reply by e-mail and she even called me to talk about my wedding and wedding party. There were just 3 of us doing hair and make up that day but Alma and Mabel did a fantastic job, everyone looked amazing! She was very personable, professional and easy to talk to. Thank you Alma for making us all look and feel so wonderful!

Kind Regards,