C+M Contemporary Master Cake Designers Reviews

C+M Contemporary Master Cake Designers 7
  • Adrianne

Adrianne and Yean Berry · Married on 12/08/2018

Best in puerto rico!

EVERYONE loved and raved about this cake! These guys are the best of the best. They are professional, organized, and most of all creative! The cake tasted just as good as it looked. I had 100% confidence from our tasting that they were the best fit. They provided several options for cake and we chose the rum-gava cake which was very exciting and different for our guests. It was moist and delicious. I can't wait to use them again for our next event! Thank you guys!

C+M Contemporary Master Cake Designers 8
  • Tashonda

Tashonda · Married on 08/12/2018

Mr and Mrs. Harrison

My experience with this bakery was phenomenal. Ordering a wedding cake for a destination wedding was a little scary and we didn’t know what the outcome would be, however C&M cake designers made our experience very enjoyable and our wedding cake came out past our expectations and tasted amazing. They knew just what we wanted and made it happen our cake was at our venue on time and with no problems. They knew our time that day was limited and they never bothered us, they just came and did as we asked. I recommend anyone planning a destination wedding in San Juan, PR to choose this bakery.

C+M Contemporary Master Cake Designers 9
    C+M Contemporary Master Cake Designers 10
    C+M Contemporary Master Cake Designers 11

Diana · Married on 07/27/2018

The MOST delicious, beautiful, and unique wedding cakes! Carlos was so kind and helpful when we met with him, he was always very responsive when I had questions about the cake. ALL of the flavors were delicious, it was tough to make a choice. Without a question, if you are in need of a cake for a wedding of any other event, C+M is the BEST choice.

• Y

Y · Married on 07/07/2018

Our naked cake with 4 tiers and drops of chocolate and gold frosting was the perfect piece for our farm/glam wedding. We were speechless and every guest loved the cake, and wanted to try every tier and flavor.

Carlos Fernando was the master cake artist and designer behind our stunning wedding cake. From our initial meeting to discuss the cake to the day that he delivered and created his master piece he was incredible to work with. His energy and charisma are contagious and his artistic skills and professionalism are out fo this world. He was professional in every communication, and very accommodating to our requests. He made us feel very special. In addition, he was very easy to work with from afar, and made the process very smooth.

He is a true artist passionate about his art and a delight to work with. Maestro, gracias!

We strongly recommend C&M Cake designers for any future couple!!!!!!! :)

C+M Contemporary Master Cake Designers 12

Briana · Married on 06/29/2018

Loved our cake! We were lucky enough to have found them a month before our wedding!

Our cake tasted as good as it looked!

C+M Contemporary Master Cake Designers 13
  • Y

Yahaira · Married on 01/13/2018

Just looking at C&M stunning and unique cakes made easy our wedding cake decision. When we met Carlos and his enthusiasm to design the perfect piece of art for us and were able to taste the cake, we understood that definitely there was no better option. The devotion that they place to every single detail of the cake to capture their clients’ desires is incredible. The cake was a dream, and was beautifully matched with the bride’s dress and jewelry. Thanks!

Elyssa · Married on 12/10/2017

We LOVED our wedding cake so much! It was beautiful, delicious, and the perfect size for our wedding. C+M Cakes also organized for us to have our tasting while we were in San Juan for our engagement photos. They coordinated a time for us to pick up samples in a nice take-home bag, which was great and easy for us. We highly recommend them if you are in the planning process.

kuralay · Married on 09/01/2017

C&M exceeded all of our expectations. For our travel themed wedding we requested a traveling suitcase with a map on top, and it looked so real most of our guests walked past without realizing it was a cake. Even better was the taste of our cake, a coconut and pistachio combo that perfectly captured the flavor of our tropical locale. Yet above all else, we valued Carlos' professionalism and responsiveness throughout the wedding preparation process. We highly recommend C&M Cake for anyone who wants a cake that won't be lost in the excitement of the night and piece of mind leading up to their special day.

• Damien

Damien · Married on 08/11/2017

Our cakes were absolutely beautiful! C+M did a fantastic job not only with the look and presentation of the cakes, but they were also delicious! All of our guest were raving about how good the cakes were. Thanks again for making our cakes!

Karen · Married on 06/24/2017

The cake was a piece of art and delicious! Thank you for being so responsive to all my emails and consulting me on which designs you think would look best. Also for being so accommodating with all my changes!

Adam · Married on 06/03/2017

There are no words to describe how beautiful our cake was or how rich and delicious it was! Carlos is a cake artist with no equal. Some didn't even realize it was a cake until it was cut. Our guests were very impressed!

Carlos met with us before the wedding for a tasting. He gave us many different samples of what we could have. All of the samples were amazing! We eventually settled with rum cake with guava injections and coconut cake with Malibu rum. It was the tastiest cake we have ever had! So not only was it the most beautiful cake ever but delicious too!

You can't go wrong with C+M! We highly recommend them!

• Karla

Karla · Married on 06/02/2017

AMAZING! INCREDIBLE! BEAUTIFUL!! Carlos is a true artist! I was so incredibly lucky to find him. He was professional, fun, accommodating and really understood my vision. We had a consultation at my hotel and I gave him complete creative freedom on my wedding cake. That's how much I trusted him. Also, I was on a time crunch when I arrived in San Juan and I could not make it to his bakery to do a cake testing. So, being the wonderful person he is... he went out of his way to deliver all the different flavors of cake to my hotel! I felt so spoiled as I sat in my bed with my now husband and devoured every delicious bite of cake. It was tough to decide on what flavors we loved the most but ultimately went with the guava and coconut. The day of the wedding we finally were able to see his masterpiece and it was so stunning!!! He completely mimicked the lace on my wedding dress!! The inside.... scrumptious!!!! Every guest was in awe of the cake and the amazing taste. He nailed it! Thank you so much for your beautiful creation and for being such a wonderful person to work with! If you want perfection in every detail of your wedding cake, hire C & M cake designers. They are the best! Gracias Carlos!!

• Marilyn

Marilyn · Married on 05/13/2017

Si les pudiera dar 20 estrellas se las daba! Para mi el bizcocho es una de las cosas más importantes en una boda y es lo que todo el mundo va a ver en cuanto llega a la recepción. En Puerto Rico hay muchísima gente que confecciona bizcochos de boda pero nadie al nivel de C+M. No sólo por las bellezas que hacen, si no por el trato que le dan a sus clientes. Desde la primera reunión que tuvimos, Carlos fue super amable, humilde y nos conquistó con su divina personalidad. Estuvo dispuesto a complacernos desde el primer momento. Desde que hablas con él te das cuenta que disfruta y le apasiona lo que hace y te transfiere esas buenas vibras. Nuestros invitados quedaron impresionados con el arte del bizcocho y con su sabor. El sabor del bizcocho fue exactamente igual o mejor al que probamos en el tasting.

Recomiendo a Carlos y a Maricel 100%. No hay palabras para describir lo agradecida que estoy con ustedes!

C+M Contemporary Master Cake Designers 14

Josephine · Married on 05/10/2017

I cannot even begin to express how amazing Carlos and Maricel really are! They were super accommodating and created the most beautiful cake I've ever seen! I sent them a bunch of pictures of what I wanted and they exceeded my expectations a million times over. As soon as I walked into the venue I could smell the buttercream from the cake! When I finally got to see it, it was beautiful, exactly what I envisioned in my head, and it was DELICIOUS! I can't even express the emotion I felt when I took a bite out of this cake! It was just as amazing as it looked. Thank you!!!

Stephanie · Married on 05/07/2017

The Cake was the absolute BEST!!!

It was a blessing to be able to have C&M Cake for our wedding. The cake was delicious and the design was simply beautiful. Our wedding planner, Wanda Garcia (she is FABULOUS) arranged for us to taste samples of the cake at our food tasting session. We fell in love with the samples. The cake actually tasted even better on our wedding day. It was sooooo good and our guests loved it.

We HIGHLY recommend C&M Contemporary Cake Designers for your wedding, anniversary or special event. They are the best on the island of Puerto Rico.

Walter and Stephanie Kirkland

• Denise

Denise · Married on 05/06/2017

I love sweets, especially cake! However, I was not going to be able to go to Puerto Rico to do tastings because of my busy schedule. I had read so many glowing reviews on C+M, followed them on Instagram and my planner also highly recommended them. I was so happy with my choice, and so were my guests. The cake was stunning! We had a 3 course meal and some mini desserts from our venue but the real star was this beautiful 2 tier cake with gold and hand painting! I didn't even want to cut it, it looked so pretty. But, after that first taste you would be in heaven. I'm only disappointed that we were in Puerto Rico for 3 more days after our wedding and couldn't take the leftovers (not much) home with us. Thank you so much!!! xoxo

Michelle · Married on 03/25/2017

Carlos is a true artist! Our cake looked absolutely stunning and it tasted amazing! We even got two mini cakes for the next day. C&M were truly a pleasure to work with.

Clara · Married on 12/03/2016

Carlos is a magician, his cakes are works of art. We had already found a picture of what we wanted our wedding cake to look like, but what he produced was even better! We chose the guava rum and chocolate cake flavors, which had our guests coming back for seconds! Highly recommended.

• Z

Zulma · Married on 11/12/2016

Carlos did a great job meeting my daughter's requests. Not only was the cake what she hoped for but it was absolutely delicious. Most of our guests traveled from the mainland and commented on the delicious, moist, tasteful cake. I would highly recommend his services for any wedding needs!

Ashley · Married on 10/07/2016

Breathtaking!! Carlos is a genius! My mom and I had the pleasure of meeting him back in April 2016, 6 months before my destination wedding in San Juan, Puerto Rico. He was so charming and helpful in our final decision for the design and flavor of my cake. He reassured me every step of the way even when I went back home to Dallas that everything was going to be perfect. When I saw my cake on my wedding night, I was speechless (this NEVER happens). All of my guests and even those who saw pictures were floored by the quality and detail Carlos put into his work. So...fast forward to 6 months AFTER our wedding night...my husband and I are taking a slice of the cake to eat to celebrate each month after our nuptials for the first year. They say that the first year is the hardest year, but I guarantee that every time we sit down and eat Carlos' cake our troubles go away! This cake STILL tastes soooo good!! Guava flavor still rich, icing still creamy and sweet, and cake still moist! Thank you Carlos for making my wedding night special and every month there after special! C&M cake is seriously the best damn wedding cakes on earth!

Carlos , I was so blown away by my wedding cake! I came to Carlos wanting the design of my dress to match the cake and he created a master piece. I have never met a more professional, creative and truly talented vendor like Carlos. His cake was not only beautiful visually but it tasted amazing! Thank you Carlos for creating my dream wedding cake!

chrissy · Married on 05/20/2016

Let me first start off by saying I do not eat cake. I don't like it, I am more a pie kind of girl. Obviously, I had to have a cake at our wedding, but I didn't want a traditional wedding cake. I had a rustic theme and found a picture of a cake that I fell in love with. I wanted a naked cake and WOW, did he make my cake exactly that! It was beautiful!!!! It fit in the decor and the rustic feel that I wanted. I actually ate the cake and it was delicious and I really enjoyed it! Everyone kept talking about how good the cake was. All the professionals kept saying you were the best and that I had to hire you. Well, they were right! I am so glad I did and I am so glad I had a cake for my wedding. Best cake ever. Thank you so much!!!

Sarah · Married on 05/07/2016

Carlos made a beautiful cake for my wedding. We had three tiers and they were all different flavors. We had rum & guava, chocolate and white wine and cinnamon. Everyone loved the cake and it was beautiful, with fondant flowers that looked real. I would recommend him to anyone having a wedding in Puerto Rico.

Tunisha · Married on 05/07/2016

If a wedding isn't stressful enough... having a great fabulous cake that tastes just right is not such an easy task. This was a great choice for me the actual cake ended up tasting just as great as the trial small piece i had during tasting. People still tell me the cake was delicious and how the details were so beautiful. I am really happy with my choice and I would definitely recommend this vendor with my eyes shut.

Heera · Married on 04/23/2016

C+M was the best!! If you're planning a destination wedding, the less you have to worry about before/day of, the better - and C+M went above and beyond my expectations. I provided some pictures of my dream cake, and although it was not their usual style (we like simple and minimalistic, they are capable of AMAZING designs though - just look at their instagram!) they were able to execute my vision to a T - our cake was the piece de resistance of the wedding. They were able to adhere to my specific requests. And the cake was beautifully set up, I did not even have to check in and I did not even see them on my hectic day (I wish I got to meet you guys, to say thank you!). They have traditional as well as unique flavors, and my guests were raving about the quality of the cake (look AND taste!) I even brought some back with me and shared with my coworkers. I can't wait to eat it again on our 1 year anniversary. And I will DEFINITELY be using C+M again for future events. Thank you C+M, from the Polancos (La Concha, April 2016) !!!!!!!!!