C+M Contemporary Master Cake Designers Reviews

C+M Contemporary Master Cake Designers 6
C+M Contemporary Master Cake Designers 7
  • Luschka

Luschka · Getting married on 11/20/2021

My cousin is in the wedding industry in Puerto Rico. The only cake designers she recommended to use was C=M Contemporary Master Cake Designers and for good reason. I gave the some styles through my awesome wedding planner Yaska that I liked and they executed it perfectly. You can tell that they take great pride and our very talented in making your wedding cake a piece of art to remember for a lifetime. My husband and I were so very happy with our cake. I looked amazing, and the flavors of coconut and rum were delicious. I've looked at their previous work and have loved everything that I have seen, I knew that would not be disappointed. I have the top layer of our cake in the freezer, and I'm not sure I can wait a year to have it. I highly recommend them for the wedding cake.

Sent on 08/19/2015
  • Jason

Jason Hull · Married on 08/09/2019

Beautiful looking and delicious tasting cake

C+M Contemporary Cake Designers made our wedding cake so beautiful. Planning a destination wedding and handling everything over the phone/email can be difficult but Carlos made it very easy. He accommodated our requests and the finished product was a dream come true.

Thank you again Carlos for making our cake so beautiful and transforming our vision into a reality.

-Jason & Francesha

Sent on 08/18/2019
    C+M Contemporary Master Cake Designers 8
    C+M Contemporary Master Cake Designers 9
    C+M Contemporary Master Cake Designers 10
  • Rachael

Rachael · Married on 07/26/2019

Delicious Art

What a magical experience. Working with Carlos Fernando was amazing. He listened to what I was looking for and created exactly what I had envisioned for my destination wedding. The artistry and details were amazing and the cake, OMG!! Absolutely delicious.

Sent on 08/03/2019
    C+M Contemporary Master Cake Designers 11
    C+M Contemporary Master Cake Designers 12
    C+M Contemporary Master Cake Designers 13
  • Isabel

Isabel · Married on 07/05/2019

The most exquisite cake in puerto rico!

I can describe C+M Contemporary Master Cake Designers with one word; Extraordinary! They are the best cake designers in Puerto Rico! Absolutely delicious cake with super creative designs. They are one of a kind! Not only are they artists they are professional and create exactly what you envision.

My husband and I chose C&M to make our wedding cake and we were not disappointed. We had three different flavors (first level was traditional vanilla; the second layer was guava with rum and the third layer was dulce de leche (to which we were able to freeze and can’t wait until our first anniversary). The cake was moist and just melted in your mouth. It was amazing! Our guests still can’t stop talking about our cake; saying how stunning and delicious it was! I would recommend C&M to everyone and anyone who is having any event in Puerto Rico! You will not be disappointed. Thank you again Carlos for creating the most stunning, delicious, cake I have ever had!

Sent on 07/18/2019
    C+M Contemporary Master Cake Designers 14
    C+M Contemporary Master Cake Designers 15
  • Marines

Marines · Married on 06/23/2019

STUNNING wedding cake! !

Absolutely amazing they are extremely creative,
    Carlos and maricel did an amazing job on our wedding Cake ! We are without words cannot express the professionalisms of Carlos & Maricel and how kind and humble they are, masters at their trade my advice to many is give them the freedom to do their work they won’t disappoint .you. We love you guys !!!!!

Sent on 06/29/2019
    C+M Contemporary Master Cake Designers 16
    C+M Contemporary Master Cake Designers 17
    C+M Contemporary Master Cake Designers 18
    C+M Contemporary Master Cake Designers 19
  • Gisela

Gisela · Married on 03/23/2019

Puerto Rico Wedding March 2019

Do not hesitate to hire C&M Contemporary Cake Designers in Puerto Rico, not only will your cake be delicious, it will also be the most beautiful work of art you can imagine. Thank You Carlitos from the Sabal/Statz families. We were just amazed to see the cake you created for our wedding!! Everyone loved it! You are the best!

Sent on 04/10/2019
    C+M Contemporary Master Cake Designers 20
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 03/23/2019

Confectionary Delight

I hired C&M for my wedding at Condado Vanderbilt. They designed a cake entitled "Peach, Teal, and Pearl," which was perfect for my reception overlooking the ocean. The color scheme of teal and individual pearls was beautiful, as was the open peach flower on the top of the cake. It was a work of art and all my guests were so impressed. Just as spectacular was the flavor, marble with raspberry. Additionally, my son has tree nut allergies and they accommodated me, so that my son could enjoy the cake as well. They were a delight to work with.

Sent on 04/11/2019
  • Arelys

Arelys · Married on 01/20/2019

Best wedding cake I’ve ever tasted..and it was mine !! 😏

Carlos provides excellent service and his cakes not only look amazing, but taste so as well . Our guests still talk about how good it was, months after the wedding

Sent on 06/01/2019
    C+M Contemporary Master Cake Designers 21
    C+M Contemporary Master Cake Designers 22
  • Adrianne

Adrianne and Yean Berry · Married on 12/08/2018

Best in puerto rico!

EVERYONE loved and raved about this cake! These guys are the best of the best. They are professional, organized, and most of all creative! The cake tasted just as good as it looked. I had 100% confidence from our tasting that they were the best fit. They provided several options for cake and we chose the rum-gava cake which was very exciting and different for our guests. It was moist and delicious. I can't wait to use them again for our next event! Thank you guys!

Sent on 02/12/2019
    C+M Contemporary Master Cake Designers 23
  • Tashonda

Tashonda · Married on 08/12/2018

Mr and Mrs. Harrison

My experience with this bakery was phenomenal. Ordering a wedding cake for a destination wedding was a little scary and we didn’t know what the outcome would be, however C&M cake designers made our experience very enjoyable and our wedding cake came out past our expectations and tasted amazing. They knew just what we wanted and made it happen our cake was at our venue on time and with no problems. They knew our time that day was limited and they never bothered us, they just came and did as we asked. I recommend anyone planning a destination wedding in San Juan, PR to choose this bakery.

Sent on 02/03/2019
    C+M Contemporary Master Cake Designers 24
    C+M Contemporary Master Cake Designers 25
    C+M Contemporary Master Cake Designers 26

Diana · Married on 07/27/2018

The MOST delicious, beautiful, and unique wedding cakes! Carlos was so kind and helpful when we met with him, he was always very responsive when I had questions about the cake. ALL of the flavors were delicious, it was tough to make a choice. Without a question, if you are in need of a cake for a wedding of any other event, C+M is the BEST choice.

Sent on 08/09/2018
  • Y

Y · Married on 07/07/2018

Our naked cake with 4 tiers and drops of chocolate and gold frosting was the perfect piece for our farm/glam wedding. We were speechless and every guest loved the cake, and wanted to try every tier and flavor.

Carlos Fernando was the master cake artist and designer behind our stunning wedding cake. From our initial meeting to discuss the cake to the day that he delivered and created his master piece he was incredible to work with. His energy and charisma are contagious and his artistic skills and professionalism are out fo this world. He was professional in every communication, and very accommodating to our requests. He made us feel very special. In addition, he was very easy to work with from afar, and made the process very smooth.

He is a true artist passionate about his art and a delight to work with. Maestro, gracias!

We strongly recommend C&M Cake designers for any future couple!!!!!!! :)

Sent on 07/18/2018
    C+M Contemporary Master Cake Designers 27
  • Jaynice

Jaynice · Married on 06/30/2018

Mouth watering cake

Most weddings I've been to have had decent to forgettable cakes. Not ours. We fell in love with the cake samples Carlos made us and our guests couldn't stop talking about the delicious cake. Get the one with the guava inside!! Not to mention how beautiful it was. Thank you for making us such a delicious cake for our wedding - it was one of the many details that enhanced our special day. It was a little on the expensive side but once we tasted it, we knew it'd be worth the money (and the reviews from our guests proved it!).
    Daniel and Jaynice

Sent on 06/26/2019

Briana · Married on 06/29/2018

Loved our cake! We were lucky enough to have found them a month before our wedding!

Our cake tasted as good as it looked!

Sent on 09/28/2018
    C+M Contemporary Master Cake Designers 28
  • Y

Yahaira · Married on 01/13/2018

Just looking at C&M stunning and unique cakes made easy our wedding cake decision. When we met Carlos and his enthusiasm to design the perfect piece of art for us and were able to taste the cake, we understood that definitely there was no better option. The devotion that they place to every single detail of the cake to capture their clients’ desires is incredible. The cake was a dream, and was beautifully matched with the bride’s dress and jewelry. Thanks!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Elyssa · Married on 12/10/2017

We LOVED our wedding cake so much! It was beautiful, delicious, and the perfect size for our wedding. C+M Cakes also organized for us to have our tasting while we were in San Juan for our engagement photos. They coordinated a time for us to pick up samples in a nice take-home bag, which was great and easy for us. We highly recommend them if you are in the planning process.

Sent on 01/20/2018

kuralay · Married on 09/01/2017

C&M exceeded all of our expectations. For our travel themed wedding we requested a traveling suitcase with a map on top, and it looked so real most of our guests walked past without realizing it was a cake. Even better was the taste of our cake, a coconut and pistachio combo that perfectly captured the flavor of our tropical locale. Yet above all else, we valued Carlos' professionalism and responsiveness throughout the wedding preparation process. We highly recommend C&M Cake for anyone who wants a cake that won't be lost in the excitement of the night and piece of mind leading up to their special day.

Sent on 02/13/2018
  • Damien

Damien · Married on 08/11/2017

Our cakes were absolutely beautiful! C+M did a fantastic job not only with the look and presentation of the cakes, but they were also delicious! All of our guest were raving about how good the cakes were. Thanks again for making our cakes!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Karen · Married on 06/24/2017

The cake was a piece of art and delicious! Thank you for being so responsive to all my emails and consulting me on which designs you think would look best. Also for being so accommodating with all my changes!

Sent on 07/01/2017

Adam · Married on 06/03/2017

There are no words to describe how beautiful our cake was or how rich and delicious it was! Carlos is a cake artist with no equal. Some didn't even realize it was a cake until it was cut. Our guests were very impressed!

Carlos met with us before the wedding for a tasting. He gave us many different samples of what we could have. All of the samples were amazing! We eventually settled with rum cake with guava injections and coconut cake with Malibu rum. It was the tastiest cake we have ever had! So not only was it the most beautiful cake ever but delicious too!

You can't go wrong with C+M! We highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/30/2017
  • Karla

Karla · Married on 06/02/2017

AMAZING! INCREDIBLE! BEAUTIFUL!! Carlos is a true artist! I was so incredibly lucky to find him. He was professional, fun, accommodating and really understood my vision. We had a consultation at my hotel and I gave him complete creative freedom on my wedding cake. That's how much I trusted him. Also, I was on a time crunch when I arrived in San Juan and I could not make it to his bakery to do a cake testing. So, being the wonderful person he is... he went out of his way to deliver all the different flavors of cake to my hotel! I felt so spoiled as I sat in my bed with my now husband and devoured every delicious bite of cake. It was tough to decide on what flavors we loved the most but ultimately went with the guava and coconut. The day of the wedding we finally were able to see his masterpiece and it was so stunning!!! He completely mimicked the lace on my wedding dress!! The inside.... scrumptious!!!! Every guest was in awe of the cake and the amazing taste. He nailed it! Thank you so much for your beautiful creation and for being such a wonderful person to work with! If you want perfection in every detail of your wedding cake, hire C & M cake designers. They are the best! Gracias Carlos!!

Sent on 07/14/2017
  • Marilyn

Marilyn · Married on 05/13/2017

Si les pudiera dar 20 estrellas se las daba! Para mi el bizcocho es una de las cosas más importantes en una boda y es lo que todo el mundo va a ver en cuanto llega a la recepción. En Puerto Rico hay muchísima gente que confecciona bizcochos de boda pero nadie al nivel de C+M. No sólo por las bellezas que hacen, si no por el trato que le dan a sus clientes. Desde la primera reunión que tuvimos, Carlos fue super amable, humilde y nos conquistó con su divina personalidad. Estuvo dispuesto a complacernos desde el primer momento. Desde que hablas con él te das cuenta que disfruta y le apasiona lo que hace y te transfiere esas buenas vibras. Nuestros invitados quedaron impresionados con el arte del bizcocho y con su sabor. El sabor del bizcocho fue exactamente igual o mejor al que probamos en el tasting.

Recomiendo a Carlos y a Maricel 100%. No hay palabras para describir lo agradecida que estoy con ustedes!

Sent on 10/26/2017
    C+M Contemporary Master Cake Designers 29

Josephine · Married on 05/10/2017

I cannot even begin to express how amazing Carlos and Maricel really are! They were super accommodating and created the most beautiful cake I've ever seen! I sent them a bunch of pictures of what I wanted and they exceeded my expectations a million times over. As soon as I walked into the venue I could smell the buttercream from the cake! When I finally got to see it, it was beautiful, exactly what I envisioned in my head, and it was DELICIOUS! I can't even express the emotion I felt when I took a bite out of this cake! It was just as amazing as it looked. Thank you!!!

Sent on 05/25/2017

Stephanie · Married on 05/07/2017

The Cake was the absolute BEST!!!

It was a blessing to be able to have C&M Cake for our wedding. The cake was delicious and the design was simply beautiful. Our wedding planner, Wanda Garcia (she is FABULOUS) arranged for us to taste samples of the cake at our food tasting session. We fell in love with the samples. The cake actually tasted even better on our wedding day. It was sooooo good and our guests loved it.

We HIGHLY recommend C&M Contemporary Cake Designers for your wedding, anniversary or special event. They are the best on the island of Puerto Rico.

Walter and Stephanie Kirkland

Sent on 02/18/2019
  • Denise

Denise · Married on 05/06/2017

I love sweets, especially cake! However, I was not going to be able to go to Puerto Rico to do tastings because of my busy schedule. I had read so many glowing reviews on C+M, followed them on Instagram and my planner also highly recommended them. I was so happy with my choice, and so were my guests. The cake was stunning! We had a 3 course meal and some mini desserts from our venue but the real star was this beautiful 2 tier cake with gold and hand painting! I didn't even want to cut it, it looked so pretty. But, after that first taste you would be in heaven. I'm only disappointed that we were in Puerto Rico for 3 more days after our wedding and couldn't take the leftovers (not much) home with us. Thank you so much!!! xoxo

Sent on 07/07/2017