81 Reviews for C. Johnson Makeup

Contour Makeup (6)
Licensed (4)
Blowouts (1)
81 C. Johnson Makeup Reviews

Christy and Megan were amazing!! Our hair and makeup was beautiful! All of the girls in my wedding party had a great time getting pampered and beautified by these talented women!! I highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Anna, 5/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

There are not enough stars to show how amazing Christy is!

I wasn't planning on getting someone to do my hair & makeup for my wedding day. I have to admit, I was a little apprehensive leaving that up to someone else. However, when a bridesmaid mentioned her experience with Christy for another wedding she was in, I instantly booked! Boy am I glad I did, best decision EVER!

During the makeup & hair trial, Christy made me feel comfortable and I could tell she truly cares about her clients. Leaving the trial, I knew I was in good hands! It was so nice to sit back and enjoy being pampered the morning of the wedding. My hair and makeup came out exactly how I imagined. Could not have been happier. Thank you Christy!

Profile Picture raquel, 12/31/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Working with Christy was a pleasure. She understood my needs and was able to work with me to crest the bridal look of my dreams. She and her team were the utmost professionals and I would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Ellie, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Book early...her schedule fills up quick, she is that GOOD! Used her for my engagement photo makeup, twice and booked her for my wedding next year. Gave her my concerns and she was able to address them. After she was done, I couldn't believe how great my makeup was and it lasted from an afternoon photo shoot to the end of night after a dinner party, no touchups. So easy to work with, just outstanding!

Profile Picture Patricia , 10/14/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

Christy and her co-worker did an amazing job! They arrived right on time and listened to what kind of look the bridesmaids and I were looking for. They also made sure we were good to go and did touch ups before they left. I was very happy with how it all turned out! Thank you Christy!

Profile Picture Sheri, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling

Christy is fantastic! She's very knowledgeable and also intuitive, so I looked just as I had imagined on my wedding day. She works quickly and efficiently, but never seems rushed. And she indulged me when I got very chatty after my second mimosa. I would definitely recommend her to anyone needing professional hair and make up for any occasion.

Profile Picture Caitlyn, 9/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Christy was incredibly professional and extremely efficient. She catered my bridal look exactly how I wanted and I couldn't have been happier. She took wonderful care of my bridal party and they were all thrilled with their hair/makeup. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a hair/makeup artist for any special occasion. Her pricing was affordable and it is worth every penny. You will not be disappointed. Thank you Christy for making my special day everything I had hoped! You are wonderful!

Profile Picture Esther, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Everything was perfect and I was so happy to have you do makeup/hair for my wedding:)

Profile Picture Rachael, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

She was absolutely amazing! I was from Texas and was not able to meet with her prior to my wedding day in New Mexico. She far exceeded my expectations. She was even able to fit my mom in on a last minute request. I would absolutely recommend her.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Christy did a great job on me and my wedding party. She and her assistant were patient, flexible and really met the requests of each individual. They were even great at working with different shades of skin color and types!

Profile Picture Janiece, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Christy was great. Everything was finished a little earlier than planned and no one felt rushed. They made me and my bridal party feel beautiful all night.

Profile Picture Ashlie, 7/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The ladies from C. Johnson Makeup made all of my ladies look wonderful on our special day! I am so glad I chose them! I highly recommend for any kind of special event or wedding!

Profile Picture Leticia, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Christy is amazing. So talented in both makeup and hair ! I was so pleased with how everything turned out and so were all my bridemaids. We all looked so pretty!!! Christy and her crew were there on time (all the way out in Taos!), had a great timeline for us so we all got done in a good amount of time but not too early . They were dressed professionally, and were super sweet and willing to accomodate our requests. I didn't feel like I had on a ton of makeup (that cakey feeling) because they do the airbrush foundation so you feel fresh actually which is great! The hair was also top notch. It stayed put all night ! I highly recommend Christy and her team at C. Johnson!

Profile Picture Liz , 7/1/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Hair, Licensed, Makeup

Working with Christy Johnson and her assistant Chrissy was a complete pleasure. My daughter looked absolutely amazing on her wedding day! Chrissy was so helpful in getting our wedding party set up. Christy was wonderful to work with, her makeup talent exceptional. We were so happy to have C. Johnson Makeup as our stylist for this most special day.

Profile Picture Cindy, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Christy absolutely wonderful, but she is also very busy. Since both of us had busy schedules, my preview was the week of my wedding. Which worked out fine, just make sure the schedule your preview as early as possible.

Profile Picture Catherine, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Nothing but professionalism coupled with a great outcome for hair/make up!! I absolutely loved how my hair and make up turned out for myselves and my bridesmaids! The price is more then reasonable. Great women, fantastic results!

Profile Picture Wendy , 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Christy was amazing! I was nervous I wouldn't like the outcome of my hair and makeup the day of my wedding. After my preview with Christy, I was absolutely certain I was going to love it... and I did:) Christy had great suggestions as to what I could have done with the length of my hair and she did a fabulous job with my makeup. Thank you Christy!

Profile Picture Julie, 4/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I had C. Johnson do hair and makeup for my wedding on 4/9/17 and Christy and Megan were amazing! Not only were they completely professional (arrived on time, kept the room clean) they were so much fun! It was like having two more of our best friends in the room. I was getting a bit nervous before they arrived (normal wedding jitters) but once the girls got there, I relaxed. They helped us relax by being fun and laughing with us. It meant a lot to me and my bridesmaids to know we were in good hands. Now to the hair and makeup: flawless! Everyone looked incredible and felt amazing! The products used are high quality and I our makeup and hair lasted all day/night. I hope I have another event where I can use C. Johnson's services. I would highly recommend them to anyone and everyone.

Profile Picture Laura, 4/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Christy and Megan are simply amazing. They did an incredible job managing myself and wedding party on the big day. We all looked stunning and couldn't have been happier with their work. Christy was easy to be in contact with before the wedding and answered all my questions in a timely manner. On the day of the wedding, we kept to the schedule we had made prior and everything flowed so smoothly. I would recommend Christy to anyone on their wedding day.

Profile Picture Amanda, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

They were very efficient and worked well with our huge bridal party!

Profile Picture Kathy , 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I booked C. Johnson Makeup for my bridal shower, pre wedding party, and of course for the wedding day. Christy and Megan did a phenomenal job. They were professional and saw my vision while helping me to decide what I wanted. I look forward to booking them again in the future for all my important life events!!

Profile Picture User7394713, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Professional service that was absolutely worth the cost. She did my bridal makeup and it came out looking fantastic.

Profile Picture Leslie, 10/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

My wedding was in September 2016 and Christy and Megan did such and amazing job with my Hair and makeup for the wedding as well as my boudoir session. My bridesmaids and the flower girl looked so beautiful as well. I couldn't have asked for a better pair, they were such a pleasure to work with. Their upbeat personalities really helped my anxiety on wedding day as well. I would highly recommend them!!

Profile Picture Andrea, 9/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Hair, Makeup

I was so glad that I used Christy's services for my wedding day. I was able to get my hair and makeup done for all my bridesmaids and myself with out any problems. They delivered what I wanted for my hair and makeup without a problem. Thank you for making me look even more beautiful for my wedding day!

Profile Picture Mindy, 9/4/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Makeup