C & J Entertainment Agency Reviews

405 Reviews for C & J Entertainment Agency

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

405 C & J Entertainment Agency Reviews

Ashley · Married on 06/24/2017

Our dj was excellent, and made the whole wedding experience much more enjoyable! Highly highly highly recommend!!! So worth it! Our dj (Chris Temple) was outstanding, and would absolutely recommend him to anyone in need for a dj. He was outstanding!

Tim · Married on 06/23/2017

Chris was everything we could have asked for in our DJ. He was flexible with meeting times and was really easy to talk to. He has so much experience which really helped us and him be able to map out a timeline for the evening that allowed for maximum party/dance time which is exactly what we wanted. He played music that accommodated all of our guests and kept the dance floor full for the entire night. We would recommend Chris and C&J Entertainment to anybody planning their wedding. He was the absolute best!

James · Married on 06/17/2017

The best DJ money can buy! Chris couldn't have made our wedding easier or more fun if he tried. Very energetic and fun to work with and very responsive and excited about what our plans were. We would hire him/ recommend him in a heartbeat!

Maraya · Married on 05/20/2017

Chris was awesome and made the process simple. We met intitially to see if he was going to be the right fit and right before our wedding. Both times we knew we were in good hands. He is funny yet very professional. All my guests loved the music at our wedding, which kept everyone on the dance floor. Multiple people asked me for C&J Entertainment's contact to share with other couples, and I continue to get compliments to this day. Thank you, Chris!

Patrick · Married on 05/12/2017

Excellent service and very friendly, professional, and responsive. During a face to face meeting at their office Chris walked us through each step of the wedding and helped us start our timeline. During several follow up emails and phone calls Chris was patient and professional and took care of all of our music needs including editing our first dance song to an appropriate time. At the wedding DJ Karl Hunt was the finest example of professionalism. Everything was set up on time and appeared clean, neat, and unobtrusive. The music was perfect for each stage of the wedding and the transitions were seamless. When a guest requested a song Karl would ask me (groom) if it was ok to play. Could not have asked for better service from C&J Entertainment and DJ Karl.

Nicole · Married on 05/06/2017

Chris Temple at C&J Entertainment was absolutely amazing! I got so many compliments from our guests. He played a good range of genres to appeal to guests of all ages! Super responsive and easy to work with from the beginning. Highly recommend!!!

Samantha · Married on 05/01/2017

We cannot thank Lenny enough for the fantastic job as the DJ for our wedding at the Governor Calvert House. We would not have been happier. We also received endless compliments from the guests at our wedding about the great music, and how the dance floor was packed the whole time. We were very particular about the music selection ahead of time, but Lenny did a stellar job of reading the crowd and knowing when to play the right songs. He was also very flexible and worked with us to adjust timing as needed. Chris provided us with wonderful assistance prior to the wedding in getting us organized and providing us with suggestions and guidance.

C and J gets the highest recommendation from us for anyone getting married!

Kathleen · Married on 04/01/2017

Planning a wedding from many states away can be a little stressful at times, however Chris made choosing a DJ very easy! From the first time I contacted him he got back to me right away and was always available to answer all my questions. He put me at ease for sure, and I knew I was in good hands. Our DJ Matt was fabulous! He listened to everything that we discussed with him and was flawless. He made to sure to play all of our favorite songs and he had a wonderful timeline of music to keep the party flowing. After the first dance I do not think we had a single minute where the dance floor was empty. Matt kept the party going all night and was a wonderful MC. We also had a beautiful harp player during the cocktail hour from CandJ! Thank you Chris and Matt for helping to make my wedding so memorable!

Justin · Married on 03/24/2017

If you want the music selection and execution for your reception and ceremony done right, you should seriously consider C&J Entertainment. Chris made our wedding one of the best days of our lives, and was really instrumental in helping us plan our wedding. I'd recommend him to anyone!

Karley · Married on 01/28/2017

I am so happy with C&J entertainment!! Hands down the best DJ company in the area. Owner, Chris, has great energy and everything set and organized. DJ, Karl, was so great to work with week and day of and he ensured everything went smooth. Very professional on all ends!! You will not be disappointed!!!

Carrie · Married on 01/14/2017

All I can say is WOW! Chris is absolutely AMAZING! He literally helped me with every music detail. All of our guests danced the entire night and kept complimenting on how great the music selection was. For our first dance, my husband and I wanted a mashup of songs and Chris sat down with me and mixed all the songs the exact way I wanted them. He constantly helped me with my playlist and promptly answered all questions I had. He is fun, outgoing, and so funny! We actually danced with our DJ, what other company can say that? He has top notch equipments for a spectacular price and included our uplighting in that price. Do yourself a favor and BOOK CHRIS TEMPLE!

marcie · Married on 11/12/2016

Chris is absolutely amazing! I knew from the first phone interview, he was our guy! He exceeded our expectations! He played everything we wanted. He has great ideas to keep the guests on the dance floor. I was so nervous that no one would dance. The dance floor was packed the entire night. I would definitely use him again!! Thanks, Marcie

ashley · Married on 11/12/2016

C&J was perfect! Chris made us feel completely at ease every time we met with him. Our DJ that evening was Lenny and he was perfect! He made all of the announcements and played all of our requests. He really kept our night on track and was not overbearing at all! Wonderful experience!

Sarah · Married on 10/29/2016

We used C & J Entertainment for our wedding DJ this past October and we can't say enough good things about them! Chris helped so much throughout the planning process. He not only helped with song choices, but answered all my questions regarding the timeline whether it was when to fit in the toasts or good options for cocktail hour music. Matt was our DJ and he did a phenomenal job the day of our wedding! Everything went so smoothly and our wedding guests continue to comment on how well he did with getting everyone involved. It was a huge dance party with everyone dancing - young and old! I highly recommend C & J Entertainment to any engaged couple looking for a professional, fun DJ service that will meet your individual preferences for your big day!

Stephanie · Married on 10/01/2016

Absolutely loved C&J Entertainment! My husband and I had DJ John for our wedding reception and he did a great job!

Cate · Married on 10/01/2016

C&J Entertainment was easily the best vendor experience we had during the planning of our October 1, 2016 wedding! We went with C&J after a family member also had a positive experience with their wedding a year prior.

We worked with Chris to help organize the wedding. Chris obviously loves what he does, and he is so on top of everything! My husband and I met with Chris once face-to-face (about one year out) to have a consultation, and then we mainly contacted each other through email. His responses were always prompt, and sometimes, he would even respond to me within the hour, which was definitely not expected (but obviously appreciated!).

C&J also provided us with our uplights for our reception, which were chosen based on recommendations from Chris. Providing help with uplighting was actually the only phone call that I had with Chris. C&J were able to give us more uplights for an extremely reasonable price, more so than the few uplights our venue tried to sell us for more than double the price. The phone call lasted a while, but it was clear that Chris definitely wanted me to feel comfortable, and I knew we were in good hands. I never felt any stress at all in regards to the music or uplighting for our wedding!

Our DJ Matt was great for our wedding! It was clear he came prepared, and he was great a keeping the dance floor packed all night. Through C&J, we also booked a string trio for our ceremony, and they played beautifully and created a lovely and romantic atmosphere.

C&J is a great company that is willing to work with you, and they clearly want your day to be the best it can be. You will be hard-pressed to find a better entertainment company for their reasonable price!

Audrey · Married on 09/17/2016

Professionals. Seriously they were the easy team to work with. Chris Temple has done this so many times, he just made it so easy. Matt was our DJ on our wedding day and everything was flawless.

Emily · Married on 09/17/2016

My main goal for our wedding was that it was a BLAST and that everyone was dancing and Chris from C&J Entertainment most definitely made that happen!! The dance floor was PACKED all night long, starting before dinner had even ended. People jumped onto the dance floor immediately because of the amazing music, so I actually requested for Chris to push back the father-daughter and mother-son dance! Chris was super flexible and made it happen! People still talk about how amazing the music was at our wedding and it has now been almost 8 months since our wedding. Chris was also super flexible, accommodating, helpful, and FUN throughout the entire planning process. I could not thank Chris enough for making our wedding the biggest & best party of our lives!!

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 08/27/2016

When we were shopping around for DJs, we knew immediately that Chris from C&J Entertainment was our guy. His energy and enthusiasm hit us like a freight train as soon as he sat us down to walk through what an event with C&J would look like.

I had some initial concerns for our DJ-to-be, as our families are a transient folk. We had to please our Latin dancers, our Maryland punk rockers, and our New York crooners. We also thought it would be a great idea to have our friends and family request music that would get them up and dancing, but unfortunately friends and family did not deliver (think Hokey Pokey and 7 minute long John Denver tunes).

But even with so many varying music tastes and so many terrible song requests, Chris found a way to get everyone totally jazzed about the experience. He made working with him so much fun, recommended some great additions to engage guests, and helped us actualize the totally awesome ceremony and dance party we were hoping for. Chris was also not deterred when our Panamanian guests wanted to throw us a Carnival experience with crowns, masks, hats, glow sticks, and traditional street music. He had us all shakin'-it in a conga-line.

Our party of 170 had a heck of a party at the Baltimore Museum of Industry and C&J Entertainment was largely responsible for that. You won't regret working with them.

mary · Married on 08/20/2016

Our dj acted both as a dj and as a wedding planner; that is, he kept everything moving effectively and efficiently. We could not have had a smooth wedding without him. Thanks so much.

Sara · Married on 08/20/2016

Chris Temple was our DJ for our August wedding at the Four Seasons. He was the best - professional, fun/easy to work with, flexible, and very experienced. The pre-planning process was very smooth - we met twice before the wedding to discuss music preferences and the flow of the wedding day. Chris has lots of song recommendations and can work with whatever you are able to tell him. He made some great song suggestions for each part of the night, many of which we ended up using. We also filled in the "do not play", "definitely play", etc. list in advance of the day. On our wedding day, Chris was amazing to work with - he was super flexible and easily adjusted to changing a few things around with the timeline when we realized we wanted to change the flow. For the music, he mixed his own choices with our choices flawlessly - we got tons of compliments that guests loved that he played oldies earlier in the night and transitioned more to Top 40 at the end, when it was mostly young people. I can't recommend Chris enough, he was fantastic!

Jessica · Married on 08/06/2016

C and J Entertainment did an excellent job as the DJ and lighting set up for our wedding ceremony and reception this past weekend (8/6/16)! We worked with Chris to plan the entire schedule, and Karl was our DJ for the event. Chris worked very closely with my husband and I to create a full schedule of events, and even cut our music for us to make sure it was perfect. On the day of, Karl was wonderful at helping us to stay on schedule and with coordinating with our event coordinator and other vendor. Not only did he play everything we wanted, but he also coordinated the whole event by introducing all our speakers, the bridal party, and all the reception events! It definitely gave me peace of mind to know that Karl would keep us on track. I highly recommend C and J Entertainment!

Lauren · Married on 07/30/2016

C&J Entertainment is hands down the best DJ in the Maryland area. I've been to a ton of weddings, & Chris Temple is an absolute professional. He had such great insight & recommendations for the flow of the wedding & was extremely helpful for keeping us on schedule during the reception. Chris was honestly like a DJ & wedding planner all in one! He went the extra mile to learn the pronunciations of our entire bridal party. He also did a great job playing everything that me and my groom wanted, which is really important.

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 07/16/2016

So I'm the kind of bride that heavily researches every possible option before selecting her DJ/ Entertainment Company. I just have to do it, and I'm sure if you're reading this, you are the same way! Well let me tell you- save yourself time and energy and just pick C&J! C&J was by far our best vendor choice for my wedding. As soon as you meet with Chris Temple (CEO I think), you'll understand why. Meeting with him was such a blast- he had my Mom and I laughing the entire time. Definitely my favorite vendor meeting by far! Chris is super fun, charismatic, and boy does he know his stuff! He will completely paint the picture of your wedding reception timeline for you, which is such a comfort and a relief when the whole thing can seem so abstract during the planning stages.
    During the meetings, he also offered tons of his own personal suggestions to help us when we would draw a blank or couldn't decide on something. And he even gave us a ton of hand-outs that had lists of song options as well as sample DJ timelines. Super helpful! Then when we met with him a second time, he helpfully finalized our timeline for us. He even skillfully made shortened versions of my "first dance" and "father daughter dance" and "mother son dance" according to my specifications. He literally wouldn't quit until they sounded perfect! This man is the ultimate pro!
    Finally, at our actual reception, we had the pleasure of having Karl as our DJ. You have GOT to request Karl- he is the man! First of all, he took my "must play" and "please play" selections and blended them together flawlessly! People were on our dance floor all night!! Second, he has a smooth and awesome voice! Third, he really kept the groom and I on schedule. It's so easy to lose track of time as you're surrounded by your family and friends. He made sure to keep things moving and on time! All in all- save yourself the endless DJ search and choose C&J! They will really make your wedding perfect : )

• jesG

Jessica · Married on 07/08/2016

Chris was so great to work with for our wedding! From the first time we met him, it was a no brainer that we would choose him to be our DJ. He made us a timeline for our wedding day for the ceremony and the reception at our first meeting and he really knows what hes doing and how things should go. He made so many great suggestions that really made the day. Our reception ran so smoothly and he kept everything going and everyone dancing. You won't be disappointed if you use C&J for your wedding!!