C.A. Macis Hair Studio Reviews

C.A. Macis Hair Studio 3
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 09/21/2019

Excellent!!

Candice was exactly what I needed!

When I went to my trial she listened to what I wanted and made it happen, and when she came to my venue she make it happen all over again! I felt so beautiful on my big day! My makeup and hair held from 1030 AM to 1200 AM. She is super patient and good under pressure. She takes her time to make sure she does a good job. Her goal is to truly to give the bride and her bridesmaids what they want and to make them look great!

I highly recommend her!!!
    She is very flexible, reliable, mature, professional, fun and has a great personality!
    She made us all look so stunning!

C.A. Macis Hair Studio 4
    C.A. Macis Hair Studio 5
    C.A. Macis Hair Studio 6
    Sent on 09/25/2019

C.A. Macis Hair Studio's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review, Emily. You and your wedding party were such a pleasure to work with. Thank you for including me in a sliver of what was surely a magical day for you.
    Kind regards,
    Candice

Cynthia Jack · Married on 08/01/2015

Just Perfect

I couldn't be happier with my hair and that of my wedding party on the big day! Leading up, Candice styled a trial run of the look we had in mind. This gave me a good idea on how I'd look the day of and set my mind at ease. My hair was exactly what we talked about! On my wedding day, Candice came to our location with another stylist who curled and prepped hair. In the end, everyone looked fabulous and we were prepared for show time.

Sent on 11/27/2018

sara · Married on 10/19/2019

Makeup was great, hair was good in the beginning & ultimately fell flat

Our makeup lasted all day and night! Our hair didn’t last as long, but still looked okay at the end of the night. Candice is super sweet and easy to work!

Sent on 10/21/2019