BZ Orthodontics Reviews

1 | Lansdale, PA

1 Reviews for BZ Orthodontics

Brittany · Married on 10/13/2018

I wanted to have everything done for my wedding and obviously look my best. Like every bride, I wanted my best smile. After I went to my dentist for whitening, I was not satisfied with how my teeth looked. I went to BZ Orthodontics after checking out their Google reviews, and it was such a great and easy experience. Everyone there was so nice, and I never had a problem scheduling my appointments there.
    I went in for my consultation about 11 months before my wedding. At that time, I had a digital scan done of my teeth, and Dr. Z was able to show me a simulation of how my teeth would look at the end of treatment. I didn't think I would be a candidate for Invisalign because my friend, whose teeth were more crooked than mine, was told by another orthodontist she was not, but he assured me I was. I had my doubts, but after only 9 months, my treatment was done and my smile is PERFECT!!! I couldn't have asked for a better experience or better results. They made sure I had an amazing smile for my wedding day. Thank you so much BZ Ortho!!!

Sent on 07/31/2018