9 Reviews for By Design Events

4.7

BDE provided the florals for my June 2014 wedding. We didn't know much about florals and only had a vague idea of what we wanted but Samara was able to take what little we gave her and develop a creative, thorough, and professional proposal within our budget. On the day of we had intermittent rain and ultimately decided to go with our plan B inside the large reception tent rather than the plan A outdoor garden ceremony. BDE was able to accommodate plan B seamlessly and many of our guests had no idea it was plan B and repeatedly complimented the beautiful decor. Throughout the planning process we changed and tweaked our requests and BDE was able to handle them all and ultimately delivered beautiful bouquets, centerpieces, and overall decor on our wedding day.

Profile Picture User4192840, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
4.7

The flowers were absolutely gorgeous! I had a traditional wedding, but a very unique indian-hawaii themed reception. It was hard trying to figure out a vision for my wedding flowers, especially to match the indian colors and hawaii-tropical, and Samara sat down with me and we went through a lot of ideas. I changed my mind once or twice, and she was very patient. The final product, was absolutely stunning. I had beautiful, delicate white flowers for the wedding, and colorful bright elegant flowers for the reception. She was very understanding on my budget and did a phenomenal job. She is very professional and helps to think of all the details. It's nice that she has also has a wedding planner background because she kept thinking of things i was forgetting. I'd definitely recommend her to any of my friends.

Profile Picture Rose, 4/20/13, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I cannot say enough good things about Samara and this company!!!! She was consistently very responsive to all of my emails and questions. She listened carefully to my desires and needs as a client and gave helpful advice in areas where it was needed and useful. On my wedding day, I was absolutely blown away by the quality of work and the keen attention to detail that her and her team provided. I am a detailed orientated person therefore this was an important quality I sought in all of vendors. I am thankfully that I hired By design events because this company made my wedding day a huge success!!! I would definitely hire this company again and recommend their services to others!!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/17/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Unique Services (Other)

By Design Events created the vision for my wedding perfectly! The flowers were fresh and exactly what we discussed. My bouquet was exquisite. I even had a friend say that she had wanted a bouquet like mine for her wedding, but her florist didn't meet her expectations. I highly recommend By Design.

Profile Picture Eva, 11/5/11, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Samara and her team created the most amazing flowers for my wedding. She is lovely in person and her staff is personable. She understood what I wanted out of my flowers immediately and her vision exceeded my expectations! The guests oohed and aahed over the flowers -- the flowers may have had more photos taken of them than I did of me! Just kidding; but truly -- the flowers were amazing. I loved every little detail and was stunned by Samara's creativity and expertise. She is a true floral artist. I would highly highly recommend her for floral design.

Profile Picture Meredith, 9/4/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I would highly recommend By Design Events. My flowers and decor for my wedding was beautiful, Their designs are exceptional. I received so many compliments on the arrangements for the ceremony and the reception. I had everyone trying to take them home afterwards. :-) I had a accident at my wedding from ANOTHER VENDOR and By Design Events fixed THE OTHER VENDOR ACCIDENT and made it beautiful. Please use their services you will not regret it.

Happy Planning
From,
A Happy Bride

Profile Picture FATIMAH, 5/24/09, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

By Design Events provided excellent service and value for my event. Samara Mendoza and her team is every bride's best friend for planning, decor and floral design. I knew I couldn�t plan my event alone. However, initially I found many planners who snubbed me because of my budget and my vision for my day. Not the case at By Design Events! Samara immediately understood my vision, offered exciting tips to execute it, and didn't bat an eye at my budget. She had a 'can do' attitude with a distinctive creative flair. She offered invaluable tips and managed every crisis. I highly recommend By Design Events for your event planning needs. And if you're looking for floral design or help with your decor, look no further than By Design Events. If you're like me (Platinum Wedding style/vision without the platinum budget) and you're looking for a top notch exceptional wedding planner, who can organize your event, provide professional quality service for the cost, maintain the peace for your day, and still leave your wedding/reception with a look that leaves you breathless and your guests in awe, then By Design Events should be where you start and stay!

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/11/08, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Invitations, Wedding Planning

By Design Events saved my wedding! I had to switch from a previous coordinator as all of my vendors began to fall through. Samara and her team helped me get all of my vendors in place at the last minute. They also provided all of the flowers for my wedding. The flowers were so, so, beautiful and I actually cried when she brought in my bouquet. My wedding day ran on time, and was absolutely flawless thanks to Samara and By Design events. I HIGHLY recommend their service.

Profile Picture Nia, 7/26/08, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

"By Design Events" was an excellent wedding planning company! Samara was so helpful and professional. She found great vendors, has an amazing eye for decorations, and gently gave us the feedback we needed when our eyes were bigger than our budget. The wedding day itself went so smoothly, I didn't have to do a thing except enjoy the experience! She took care of it all - including doing a wonderful job of dealing with family conflicts. Wow, I was very impressed with her quality of service. Thank you!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 1/27/07, 1 Review