BVTLive! Reviews

BVTLive! 5
  • AnnaMarie

AnnaMarie DelCasale · Getting married on 09/11/2021

Highly Recommend!

BVTLive was incredibly easy to do business with and JellyRoll had the dance floor filled the entire wedding. Everyone commented on how much they loved the band.

BVTLive! 6
    Sent on 09/10/2019

Ed Liva · Getting married on 06/11/2021

Amazing and talented musicians that connect with their audience,

In addition to being outstanding musicians and vocals, they connected and interacted in a way with the audience that that the vast majority of the audience had never experienced.

Laura B · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Amazing!!!

Midnight Hour was AMAZING!!! We knew they would be good, but they totally exceed all of our expectations and kept our guests dancing all night. So many of our guests told us how much fun they were having, and we really have to give the credit to Midnight Hour. You won't regret having them at your wedding!

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Caitlyn

Caitlyn Shinners · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Amazing wedding band!

Strangers are the best! We found them through BVTLive, the company my sister also used for their wedding band. They have showcases every once in awhile in Ardmore so you can hear them live before booking. They also have a lot of recordings online.

The price was reasonable, considering how long our wedding was. Denny took us out to dinner about a month before the wedding to ensure they had all the details they needed, and that we were comfortable with the plan for the evening. They were so helpful that they contacted our wedding coordinator directly for the remaining questions they had.

We had a keyboardist during the ceremony, which was perfect! Also had a keyboardist and a saxophone during the cocktail hour. The introductions and first dances were great, but boy was the wedding set list AMAZING! We had a huge group dancing ALL NIGHT, so much so that they demanded an encore after we were supposed to be out of the space!

Couldn't recommend Strangers enough. They are professional, talented, and so entertaining.

Sent on 05/09/2019
  • Irene

Irene Tobias · Getting married on 12/08/2020

The wedding dance party of my dreams!

Back2Life Band provided us with an incredible evening which included the wedding dance party I'd always dreamed of! They were extremely easy to work with and very mindful of specific requests. The energy of the entire group is awesome and their sound is great- they got almost everyone on the dance floor right after the first dance, including my 99 and 95 year old grandparents! My husband and I hardly left the dance floor- only to take a few photos and eat some cake- we were having so much fun!

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Getting married on 10/11/2020

Amazing!

Jellyroll KILLED IT at our wedding!!! They were the highlight of our day....our guests are STILL talking about it!! Kurt and his team nailed the song list and exceeded our expectations. I wish I could go back in time to relive it all over again!

My sister in law booked them for her wedding after hearing them at ours and we're so excited!!! Thank you Kurt and Jellyroll!!!

Brh · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Wedding in August

Big Ric is THE MAN. He and his band brought the house down. Everyone at the wedding couldn't stop talking about him. I even had guests from out of the country ask about him and they want to hire him. Thanks Big Ric

Sent on 10/22/2019

BVTLive!'s reply:

So glad you had such a blast with Big Ric! And feel free to give them our number or email.
    Have band, will travel wherever needed! :)
  • Jessica

Jessica · Getting married on 08/22/2020

Midnight Hour performed during both the cocktail hour and also the reception at our October 29 wedding at HollyHedge Estate. Both Bill Handy at BVT and Shavin Duffy, the band lead for Midnight Hour, were incredibly helpful and collaborative throughout our planning process. Their guidance and seasoned experience were invaluable as we configured our wedding timeline and music selection.

For our wedding, we knew we wanted instrumental classics during cocktail hour and lots of dancing during the reception, loaded with Motown hits as well as classics from the 80s and 90s. Shavin understood our taste and helped us curate the perfect song list to ensure our guests would never leave the dance floor.

On our wedding day, Midnight Hour were consummate professionals. They were amazing MCs, friendly and courteous with all our guests, professionally (and stylishly) dressed, and extremely easy to work with. Since they have their own dedicated sound technician (who also managed audio for our ceremony), setup was seamless and we had zero audio issues during our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. Shavin and his team communicated with us and our planners throughout the night to check in and keep us on timeline, and I appreciated their nimbleness and flexibility whenever plans inevitably shifted over the course of the evening.

Now to the fun part: the music. we knew we loved Midnight Hour the first time we saw them in Ardmore -- and they did not disappoint on our wedding day! From our first dance when Shavin sang one of the best renditions of Elvis' "Can't Helping Falling in Love" we've ever heard to the final song, "Higher and Higher," their combination of rhythm, brass and male / female vocalists had our guests dancing all night and raving for weeks after the event. What is evident from the start is that this band enjoys playing together -- and that makes all the difference when creating a truly joyous atmosphere.

Sent on 12/17/2016
  • Kelly

Kelly Vaziri · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Unbelievably great band!

Simply the best wedding band I've ever experienced! Their song list is expansive, yet they learned many special requests from the bride and groom. They even produced and performed a song written by the maid of honor! The dance floor was full the entire night with the youngest and oldest of our guests and everyone in between. Eddie is a kind, flexible guy who understands how to deliver the most professional, memorable, personalized evening! And...while his online videos are great, they do not capture the experience. I wish everyone could have this band for their wedding! Look no further...

BVTLive! 7
    Sent on 12/12/2019

Brittney · Getting married on 05/23/2020

Brittney & John 01/18/19

Denny & Strangers were amazing from start to start to finish! In the midst of all the wedding chaos, Denny & Strangers, were the one aspect I did not stress over. I threw a lot of curve balls with requests they never played before and they nailed it! Thank you, Next by Ariana was one song that got everyone dancing on the floor and has guests raving how awesome it was! I have been flooded with requests on who they were since my wedding! If you are looking for a band that is going to keep the party going and bring the fun- THIS IS IT!

Sent on 02/22/2019

Lori · Getting married on 05/01/2020

We booked Strangers Rock 'n Roll band through BVT and they were spectacular!! They delivered in every aspect of our expectations, between the ceremony music with a special vocal song for the bride to walk down the aisle, through the jazz ensemble during cocktails and then the reception. Just AMAZING talent and energy in this band, they had all 155 wedding guests dancing almost every single song for hours! I don't think they even stopped to eat their dinner - at least I never noticed and I'm MOB! Denny and Rick were great to work with planning the evening and boy, did they deliver! I was so worried hiring a band because "a band can make or break a wedding". We are beyond ecstatic with how much fun Strangers made our daughter's wedding. I will hire them again, without a doubt, for my next daughter's wedding! Thanks Strangers!

Sent on 10/21/2016

Travis Wamsley · Getting married on 02/09/2020

Great experience!

We had a combination of The Midnighters band for our ceremony/cocktail hour and DJ Pat for our reception. Both were EXTREMELY easy to work with which allowed my wife and I to focus on the other details. After the cocktail hour, we kept getting compliments on how awesome the band was (The Midnighters) and after the reception we received more compliments on DJ Pat! I cannot recommend BVTLive! enough for anyone planning a wedding. It was well worth every penny!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Jeffrey Wymard · Married on 12/10/2019

Working with BVT

BVT was excellent to work with -- everything came together exactly as they had promised. We would definitely recommend BVT to anyone.

• Nick

Nick Cirilli · Married on 12/07/2019

Jellyroll We Can't Thank you enough for the Concert.. I mean Wedding Music

Paul, Kurt,
    We can’t thank you enough for Eileen’s huge wedding success (July 12, 2019) Praise keeps pouring in on Jellyroll's performance. Many are saying they attended a CONCERT,, and oh “By the way, did you hear Eileen and Geoff got married” !!! Thank you so very much

BVTLive! 8
    BVTLive! 9
    BVTLive! 10
    BVTLive! 11
    Sent on 11/08/2019

Alessandra De Botton · Married on 11/27/2019

Best. Band . EVER

It’s no secret that jelly roll is Philadelphia’s best wedding band! They kept the party going the entire night, were extremely easy to work with and fulfilled every specific request we had and everyone left commenting on how amazing the band was! Already booked them for my sisters wedding! Thank you for the best day ever

Valerie + William Roohan · Married on 11/23/2019

Amazing, professional and helpful...guides me through the DJ experience wonderfully and easily

Joe and his partner were amazing.
    They helped guide me through a lot of issues I wasn’t really sure about. That made working with them a breeze.
    They read and worked the crowd great!
    The wedding was a hit and everyone danced throughout the reception.
    Highly recommend *****

Sent on 11/26/2019
  • Benjamin

Benjamin Mintz · Married on 11/23/2019

Our wedding was a blast with Strangers

From the first time we heard Strangers at a showcase my now wife and I knew they were the perfect fit for our wedding! Everything from the level of organization to quality of musicianship and highly interactive performance kept our entire group on the dance floor the whole night. Many guests came up to us just to compliment the band. Cannot recommend highly enough!

Sent on 12/04/2019
  • Alexandra

Alexandra Hudes · Married on 11/16/2019

One word: Wow!

We had the privilege of having Jellyroll play our wedding on 11/16 and they were absolutely incredible. All night we kept hearing, wow the band is amazing! They are truly talented professionals and we were so lucky to have them at our wedding! Highly highly recommend!

Sent on 11/18/2019

Caroline Zielinski · Married on 11/16/2019

All About Me band is THE BEST EVER!!!

Where do I start?!? I will be honest, I was so nervous getting a band because I really wanted everything to be upbeat and fun and have some oldies but also newer songs as well. My expectations were more than exceeded. Everyone I have talked to about the wedding has said, “And how about that band?! They were AMAZING!” And they truly were. My only wish was that my wedding was hours longer so they could have played longer. Best money ever spent!!! They learned songs that weren’t on our list for us, they played our “must haves” and didn’t play anything we didn’t want. So nice to work with and unbelievable talent. So happy we chose All About Me. Bill at BVTlive was also so helpful and always got back to us in a timely fashion to answer any questions we had. Such a great experience overall

• Deb

Deb Zielinski · Married on 11/16/2019

All About Me was great !!! The best music, kept the crowd dancing and very accommodating!

My daughter’s wedding was fantastic thanks to this great band !! They sounded like the actual artists. We danced until the last dance !!

Sent on 12/13/2019
  • Kendra

Kendra · Married on 11/13/2019

We had the pleasure of having Midnight Hour play at our wedding at Congress Hall in Cape May this past October and they were fantastic! The band leader, Duffy, was so incredibly accommodating and really understood what we wanted for our music and for the flow of the evening. The only complaint I heard all night from guests was that they couldn't find room on the dance floor because the band had every single guest on their feet dancing ALL night long! Midnight Hour was absolutely one of the best elements of our wedding and I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone in the future! Thank you!

Sent on 11/29/2017

BVTLive!'s reply:

Hi Kendra! I think having a packed dance floor is the best kind of issue you can have! Congratulations again to you and Dan!
  • Joanne

Joanne Christian · Married on 11/10/2019

Praying they're available for the remaining 4 kids' weddings!!!

Unquestionably, THE BEST MUSIC EXPERIENCE from ceremony to send-off Double Down provided for my daughter's wedding and reception at the Hotel DuPont in Wilmington Delaware. Professional from the outset, emceed as needed, and then played music endlessly without breaks, awkward pauses, etc.. Our age range was 2 months to 92 and EVERYONE danced. So much fun, they catered to a family surprise request we had for the bride. They totally "read" the audience and kept the music coming uninterrupted. The drummer, Aaron, was superb and added to the livelihood of the event. Joe on the "whatever it is" ran the music like it was a Mormon Tabernacle Organ with all the gadgets! These men were so professional!! Dressed appropriately, as I greatly feared this event would translate into more a "club experience", and they didn't even go near there! Kept it in line to match the dignity of the event and venue, while providing music ALL just loved, or remembered, extracting the fun, love, laughter, and great times a wedding reception should evoke amongst generations and long-time friends. I cannot heartily endorse this duo enough, and know it may be at my own peril of being able to book them again because.....EVERYONE....wanted to know....who, where, how....to contact them. My brother wants them in Denver for HIS DAUGHTER'S wedding!!! You will not regret this booking---and we THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for getting up early and doing THIS morning/afternoon wedding and reception. You guys delivered!!!

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Marlena

Marlena Rosini · Married on 10/27/2019

The Strangers

Our experience was great from beginning to end. From the day I enquired about the bands, to going to see them @ The Ardmore Music Hall, to picking and meeting w/ our band. They played exactly the kind of music we asked for & kept the party going. I highly recommend BTW Live.

• Annie

Annie Mccarthy · Married on 10/25/2019

JellyRoll is the best band ever!!!

Our wedding was such a blast thanks to JellyRoll from BVTLive! Kurt is so incredibly genuine and nice and the absolute best to work with. My mom and I came into the office before the wedding and were enthusiastically greeted by the BVTLive team. Everyone is SO nice and makes you feel so special! JellyRoll CANNOT be beat. They are absolute pros. They run the whole night with amazing pace and flow and keep the dance floor PACKED! They even learned several special songs for us, specific to our wedding. They are truly amazing and we are still receiving comments from guests about how they are the best wedding band they have ever heard. Everyone in the band is SO nice and SO talented. We are praying we get invited to a wedding with JellyRoll in the future so we can hang out with them again! Hiring JellyRoll from BVTLive was the best wedding decision we made!!! Definitely do it!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Samantha · Married on 10/25/2019

Great way to find your dream band!

BVTLive! was awesome to work with! We had so much fun at the band showcase and booking the band we wanted was very easy. The team was always very responsive. We booked with Sid Miller and they were amazing!! Everyone was dancing all night! Thank you!

Sent on 12/12/2019