Buy Sparklers Reviews

65 | Beverly Hills, CA

65 Reviews for Buy Sparklers

Sara · event on: 07/04/2015

I went with BuySparklers.com because they were local and it was the day before my party and I had forgotten to get any sparklers. The process was easy and they were great to work with for picking up my product locally. The sparklers clearly outlasted other sparklers that guests brought.

I mostly noted how strong the sticks were. They didn't bend or droop like others. Made it more safe for the family friendly event.

Sent on 07/14/2015

Buysparklers is one of the best companies that I did business with while planning my wedding. We had great service and super fast delivery. I purchased the 20" sparklers for our wedding and they turned out fabulous. I did some research prior and purchased about 2 sparklers per guest. We had more than plenty to accomodate everyone and they lasted for pictures and our final exit. Everyone loved them and my husband was surprised with our last ah moment.

Sent on 08/05/2015

Savannah · Married on 06/18/2015

I loved my wedding sparklers! I knew we wanted to have a “sparkly send off” and my wedding planner recommended only using the sparklers from BuySparklers.com! The sparklers gave our wedding the perfect, classy finishing touch!
    From Savannah S., Los Angeles, CA

Sent on 07/09/2015

Nicolette · event on: 06/18/2015

I got great customer service from this company. They shipped it very quickly. Would definitely do biz with them again.

Sent on 07/17/2015

Chris · Married on 06/14/2015

The sparklers were beautiful and our guests had a great time with them as well! The picture of us running through the sparkler tunnel was one of our favorite photos from our wedding! I only recommend BuySparklers.com when buying sparklers!

Sent on 07/09/2015

Cindy · Married on 06/12/2015

I ordered sparklers at the last minute and they shipped the same day!! I am extremely pleased with the professionalism of BuySparklers.com! The sparklers added that extra touch to my exit and the photos turned out incredible!!

Cindy E. From Charlotte, NC

Lynn · Married on 06/07/2015

I researched several sparkler companies and chose BuySparklers.com for my daughter’s wedding. I was so impressed by the great customer service and fast shipping! I highly recommend this company!!
    Lynn K. from Sacramento, CA

Sent on 07/22/2015

Katie · Married on 05/16/2015

Having sparklers at my wedding was always part of my plan- great way to light our exit from our wedding reception & to a bright future as Mr & Mrs!

Sent on 07/24/2015

Claire · Married on 04/11/2015

Just a note to say how much our family appreciated your helpful and quick response to our last minute request! The wedding sparklers arrived mid afternoon Friday, just in time for the Saturday evening wedding. They were a beautiful send-off for the bride and groom and great fun for the guests. Thank you for going “above and beyond” to help us!

From Claire P, Camarillo, CA

Sent on 07/10/2015

Lynn · Married on 03/01/2015

My wedding planner helped me surprise my wife with sparklers for our wedding exit and it was awesome! Our wedding party had so much fun being in on plan and it was one of our favorite moments of the whole day. Thanks!

John · Married on 02/28/2015

Our wedding planner helped me surprise my new wife with sparklers at our wedding and it was awesome! Our wedding party and friends had so much fun being in on the secret and she was overwhelmed. Thanks!

Virginia · Married on 04/23/2014

I was so excited to have sparklers at my wedding and these were amazing! My photographer said to only order from BuySparklers because other companies sell cheap quality! He was so right and the 36 inch sparklers gave us lots of time to take beautiful send off pictures. I highly recommend buying from BuySparklers.com!

Sent on 07/07/2015

Buy Sparklers's reply:

Thank you for your sweet review Virginia!!!

Melissa · Married on 07/03/2010

This is the only place that I could find heart shaped sparklers & they were such a hit @ my July 3rd wedding! They arrived very quickly & in perfect condition. I highly recommend them & would definitely do business with them again in the future!

Sent on 08/12/2010

Avanna · Married on 04/16/2010

We purchased the 14' sparklers from Buysparklers.com and the heart shaped ones! They arrived very very fast and were perfect! Everyone loved them and were actually surprised to see we had them. I would DEFINATELY recommend them!

Sent on 08/12/2010
  • W

Whitney · Married on 04/14/2007

We used Buy Sparklers to buy sparklers that we used as we left the recpetion. After doing a lot of looking they were the best value I found. They arrived quickly and undamaged. I think we got over 200 14 in. sparklers for around $67 dollars. We got all gold. Don't be lured into websites that want you to pay more for sparklers, just b/ct they are "wedding sparklers" A sparkler is a sparkler. I have not complaints and they gave us very prompt service. Also, if you plan on doing sparklers, make sure you know the rules about fireworks in your state.

Sent on 10/29/2007