Buy Sparklers Reviews

68 | Beverly Hills, CA

68 Reviews for Buy Sparklers

Hillary Clarke · Getting married on 10/02/2021

Best Sparklers I have seen!

Beautiful sparklers! I normally do not write reviews, but after seeing how incredible these sparklers were, I had to share. I have been to many weddings that had sparklers, and these were the best sparklers I have seen. I was blown away at how big and bright they were. My photographer even asked where I bought my sparklers from because he had never seen such beautiful sparklers. You will love these sparklers - trust me!

Sent on 06/14/2020

Buy Sparklers's reply:

Thank you Hillary for your very kind review! We agree, our sparklers do outshine and outsparkle all the other sparklers!

Caroline Perkins · Married on 04/01/2020

Great send off!!

We bought the long sparklers for our beach send off and they were perfect! They burned for a very long time and made our night even more special. Great price and great product!

Sent on 02/06/2020

Buy Sparklers's reply:

Thank you for your sweet review Caroline! Sparklers make a beautiful send off for a beach wedding! Send us photos - we love to see our psarklers in action.

Cambri Newsome · Married on 02/09/2020

Outstanding sparklers and customer service!!

I don't usually write reviews, but I was so impressed with these sparklers! They were so pretty and sparkled for such a long time. Our photographer had so much fun taking photos of us running through the sparkling tunnel. I highly recommend this company for your wedding sparklers. My best friend bought her sparklers from another company and they were not even close to how beautiful the sparklers from Buy Sparklers were. Buy your wedding sparklers here - you will be glad you did!

Sent on 11/07/2019

Buy Sparklers's reply:

I really appreciate you taking the time to send us a sweet love note! We would love to see your photos!

Nora Booker · Married on 12/11/2019

Beautiful sparklers and amazing customer service!

Beautiful sparklers and amazing customer service! Nicole was extremely helpful with our numerous phone calls and was so pleasant to work with. The sparklers were exquisite! They sparkled so brightly and burned for so long that we were able to run through the tunnel twice. Highly recommend this company!

Sent on 12/29/2019

Buy Sparklers's reply:

Thank you for your sweet review! It was a pleasure working with you!! I can't wait to see your photos!

Riley Hartford · Married on 08/03/2019

Beautiful Sparklers

BuySparklers.com had the most beautiful sparklers! I bought the longest sparklers that burned for four minutes and they were amazing. They shipped extremely fast and I was very happy with this company! My venue recommended them to me and I can see why - just stunning!

Sent on 09/01/2019

Buy Sparklers's reply:

Thank you for your wondeful review! Be sure to send us your photos and enter them into our photo contest!

Madilyn Marsh · Married on 07/13/2019

Prettiest sparklers

My sister used these sparklers for her wedding and they were so gorgeous so I used them for my wedding. Truly the prettiest sparklers I have ever seen! Such a wonderful, sweet company!!!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Buy Sparklers's reply:

Thank you Madilyn for your sweet review! We think our sparklers are the prettiest out there too! Send us some photos from your wedding, we would love to see them!

Deanna Stokely · Married on 07/09/2019

Beautiful Sparklers!

Beautiful sparklers! They were very pretty and burned longer than expected. They made my wedding magical! The sparklers shipped super fast and the staff was incredibly nice and helpful.

Sent on 11/16/2019

Buy Sparklers's reply:

Hi Deanna - I am so glad you loved our sparklers! We think they are pretty incredible !! Thank you for taking the time to send us a love note!
  • Olivia

Olivia Kennedy · Married on 05/11/2019

They need 10 stars!

I bought my sparklers from Buy Sparklers because of the incredible reviews - and they were spot on! I wish I could give 10 stars! This company is absolutely amazing. From the customer service to the beautiful sparklers, they are a top notch company! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/21/2019

Buy Sparklers's reply:

Thank you Olivia for your amazing review! If you get a chance, send us photos from your wedding. We love seeing our sparklers in action!

Bella · Married on 02/16/2019

Beautiful Sparklers!!

The sparklers were so beautiful and burned a lot longer than 4 minutes! They shipped so fast and we tested them out before the wedding and fell in love with them! Great product and amazing company!

Sent on 03/10/2019

Buy Sparklers's reply:

Thank you Bella for your fabulous review of BuySparklers.com! We love hearing that our sparklers were so beautiful!

Anna Hodges · Married on 01/12/2019

Great sparklers

The sparklers were so beautiful and were the perfect ending to my wedding. I bought the long sparklers and was shocked at how long they burned for. My husband and I ran through the tunnel twice! I highly recommend BuySparklers to brides getting married - the sparklers were perfect and this company was awesome!

Sent on 02/20/2019

Buy Sparklers's reply:

Thank you Anna for your kind review of BuySparklers.com! I love hearing how that our sparklers were such a hit at your wedding!

Ava Hunter · Married on 01/12/2019

Just magical

I ordered the long sparklers for my wedding and they were so fabulous! They burned for a very long time and were extremely bright. This is such an amazing company and I highly recommend them all brides wanting a magical sparkler exit!

Sent on 03/05/2019

Buy Sparklers's reply:

Thank you Ava for your sweet review of BuySparklers.com! I love hearing that our sparklers were magical!

Nina Lopez · Married on 12/15/2018

Perfect ending!

Our photographer recommended buysparklers 36" sparklers so we could take some pictures with sparklers. They turned out so beautiful!! We had so much fun with them!

Sent on 12/20/2018

Buy Sparklers's reply:

Thank you Nina for your kind review! Our #36 Inch Sparklers are perfect for those incredible sparkler writing photos!

Ashlyn Williams · Married on 12/01/2018

Saved the Day

I forgot to order sparklers for my wedding and found buysparklers.com a week before my wedding. They shipped the sparklers so fast and saved the day! It was a such a pleasure working with Nicole! Not only were the sparklers amazing, the customer service was impeccable!

Sent on 03/10/2019

Buy Sparklers's reply:

Thank you Ashlyn for your wonderful review of BuySparklers.com! We strive to ship sparklers as quickly as possible!

Laura Stilner · Married on 11/16/2018

Wonderful!

My photographer recommended buy sparklers and I am so glad they did! The sparklers were gorgeous!

Sent on 02/08/2019

Buy Sparklers's reply:

Thank you Laura for your kind review! It is great to hear that our sparklers were such a hit at your wedding! I appreciate you taking the time to review BuySparklers.com!

Jess West · Married on 11/10/2018

Look no further!!

A friend used buysparklers for her wedding send off sparklers and they were amazing. We decided to do a similar send off and the pictures were fabulous!! Our order was shipped out the same day and we are very happy with the customer service.

Sent on 11/20/2018

Buy Sparklers's reply:

Thank you Jess for your fabulous review! We would love to see your amazing photos! You can share them with us at info@buysparklers.com!

Hailey Tatum · Married on 11/03/2018

Great sparklers!

We decided to use sparklers for our send off at the last moment, Buysparklers got them to us just in time! We were so happy with them! Great customer service!!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Buy Sparklers's reply:

Thank you Hailey for your kind review! We love to see our sparklers in action, be sure to send us your photos so we can enter them into our photo contest!!

Lacy Maxwell · Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing sparklers

The sparklers were so beautiful and burned a long time. I was blown away by the amazing level of customer service! An absolute pleasure to work with. I am recommending Buysparklers to all my friends!

Sent on 10/20/2018

Buy Sparklers's reply:

Thank you for your sweet review Lacy! I love hearing how our beautiful our sparklers performed! We would love to see some of our sparklers in action at your wedding!

Maryjane · Married on 09/09/2018

My photographer suggested we use Buysparklers.com for our send off sparklers. We have the most amazing pictures and they were beautiful! I highly recommend them.

Sent on 09/20/2018

Buy Sparklers's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to send us such a wonderful review! Send us some of your photos - we love seeing our sparklers in action!

Kendra · Married on 09/08/2018

Buy Sparklers.com really came through me! They shipped my order the same day and they arrived just in time for my wedding, I was so pleased with the quality of the sparklers - they were incredible! We had extra sparklers and my photographer staged amazing photos!

The staff was so helpful and you can tell how much Nicole cares about her customers. She spent so much time talking with me and answering all my questions. I highly recommend Buy Sparklers to every bride!

Sent on 09/28/2018

Buy Sparklers's reply:

Thank you for the love Kendra!!

Chloe · Married on 08/25/2018

I ordered the long sparklers for my wedding and they were so beautiful! I was blown away at how long they burned and how incredibly beautiful they were! We were able to run through the tunnel twice! I read all the other reviews about this company and they were all true! The sparklers were amazing, the customer service was impeccable and they shipped extremely fast!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Buy Sparklers's reply:

Thank you for your sweet review!

Kirsten · Married on 08/18/2018

The sparklers were so beautiful at my send off! They were the highlight of the evening! Not only did the sparklers arrive very quickly, the customer service was excellent. I highly recommend this wonderful company to all brides!!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Buy Sparklers's reply:

Thank you for sweet review Kirsten!

Amy · Married on 08/04/2018

Our photographer recommend Buy Sparklers and we were very impressed! A+ for customer service, our order shipped the same day and arrived in plenty of time. The sparklers were bright and beautiful. Thank you!

Sent on 08/26/2018

Buy Sparklers's reply:

Thank you Amy for your sweet review!

Vicki · Married on 06/16/2018

Best service!! Our wedding sparklers shipped out the same day. The sparklers were beautiful!! Can’t say enough great things about them. We will recommend them to all of our friends!!

Sent on 07/29/2018

Buy Sparklers's reply:

Thank you Vicki for your sweet review!

Nala · Married on 05/19/2018

First Class Service! Our wedding planner insisted on using buysparklers, and we are very glad we did! The perfect ending to a perfect day!

Sent on 05/24/2018

Buy Sparklers's reply:

Wow - thank you Nala for the awesome review! Send us your photos - we love to see our sparklers in action!

Tara · Married on 03/11/2018

Highly recommend Buy Sparklers!! We ordered sparklers from another company and they were broken and bent. My mother made a last minute effort to get some better quality sparklers for our wedding. We were very impressed at the difference from Buy Sparklers!! Nicole was so helpful and got our shipment out the same day for or wedding!! Thank you!!

Sent on 03/15/2018

Buy Sparklers's reply:

Thank you so much Tara for your very kind review of BuySparklers.com! We appreciate your sweet words!