Butterfield Trail Golf Club Reviews

4 | El Paso, TX

4 Reviews for Butterfield Trail Golf Club

• Alexandrea

Alexandrea Arreola · Married on 11/29/2019

I wish I can get married here again !

Butterfield trail did an amazing job at making sure everything ran smoothly . My wedding was outside it was drizzling but they managed to make it perfect I was not stressed one time bc they took care of every detail . Food was phenomenal , staff was courteous and polite and Charles was very attentive, he made everything work . Thank you for making my day better than what I imagined !

Sent on 12/09/2019

Hi Alexandrea,

We absolutely loved working with you and David! Thank you for letting us be a part of your big day! Your wedding was beautiful!

Erica · Married on 05/21/2016

My husband and I absolutely loved having our wedding at Butterfield! Beautiful location and they made sure to take care of our needs and requests. Would definitely recommend this venue to anyone who wants an out of El Paso feel to their wedding.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Butterfield Trail Golf Club's reply:

Thank you Erica for the wonderful words! You were such a pleasure to work with and we wish you a lifetime of love and happiness!

Stephanie · Married on 10/08/2016

Natalie had it all covered! We were worried about rain as the forecast grew closer to our date, and she walked us through every plausible alternative the week before so that we had peace of mind that she'd have the best possible plan in place to execute.

Everything turned out even better than we'd imagined! Decorations were placed perfectly, and the venue couldn't have been more perfect for us as we're both golfers! The golf course grounds were well kept, and turned out great in all the pictures.

Sent on 12/12/2016

Butterfield Trail Golf Club's reply:

Thank you for the kid words Stephanie! You and Andy were such a pleasure to work with. Thank you for letting us be part of your big day!

Teresa · Married on 04/07/2018

1.0
      2.0
      2.0
      0.5

Had our wedding here the golf course is beautiful with great views of El Paso. However, the day of the wedding the set up was completed at 6pm (mind you that was the time of the event). This was not discussed at all we were told the set up would be completed by 5pm before my guest arrived. The vendor was not organized at all they were behind schedule and we (bride & groom) had to remind the workers what to do next. We had to tell our guests to be seated outdoors for the ceremony. No staff directed guests to seats. There were prom people taking pictures during our ceremony. Was very unprofessional since we had to pay to rent the area. The set up arrangement was completely different from what I was given to organize a seating chart. The staff was given the seating chart 3 days prior to the event and still the tables were missing chairs for our guests. Food was great.. there was an open bar tab for an hour which ended to soon and they ran out of wine (only had 1 bottle)
    I rented centerpieces and one went missing along with a few of my own items I brought to the venue. 30mins before the event had ended I counted each centerpiece and everything was accounted for. My items I placed to the side to pick up the next morning. When the next morning came we were missing things.
    Overall the set up was beautiful minus it was done at the last minute (needed to vacuum the floors rather them brush things under the tables) if I would have known we would have gotten friends and family to help us organize our wedding rather than thinking staff would do things. We felt as if we were bugging them to begin dinner, do the speech, and cut the cake. Just awful to have to behind the staff on our special event.. the alcohol bowls we purchased for the event were not placed out until I noticed it then the bartenders brought them. Guests didn’t know there were free drinks so they purchased from the bar. No bar was set outside on the dance floor like how it was explained.

Sent on 04/09/2018