Buttercup Reviews

88 Reviews for Buttercup

• Keara

Keara McLaughlin · Married on 10/17/2020

Amazing! Beautiful Flowers

Christine was incredible. Not only was she flexible and responsive, but also brought so many beautiful creative ideas to us. Our wedding flowers were just as we wanted and so much more. We are in awe of how beautiful she made everything! I highly recommend Christine at Buttercup. You won’t be disappointed!

Photos: Kelly Pullman Photography

Sent on 11/26/2020

Becky Clemens · Married on 07/18/2020

Wonderful!

Darlene and the Buttercup team did a magnificent job creating the floral landscape for my daughter’s wedding! She was always accessible and responsive from our first meeting and throughout the process as she helped us develop and fulfill our vision of the floral decor. The bridal bouquet was breathtaking! Guests were asking “who did the flowers” all day long 🌸 The bouquets on risers in the ballroom were the talk of the reception. Buttercup exceeded our expectations for just how beautiful our wedding floral decor could be, and we are just so grateful! It was a pleasure to plan with Darlene from beginning to end and she will be our go to in the future!

Sent on 07/23/2020
  • Larissa

Larissa Norris · Married on 03/10/2020

Beautiful flowers that helped complete our dream wedding

Thank you Darlene for your amazing work. My husband and I had to move our wedding from VA to PA due to COVID less than 30 days prior to our wedding date. Darlene was so helpful in executing our vision. We were able to talk over the phone and had a meeting at the venue to discuss our plan. The end result was beautiful and helped complete our dream wedding.

Sent on 10/10/2020

Brianna Walsh · Married on 11/10/2019

Dream like!

Buttercup was absolutely a joy to work with for our outdoor ceremony & indoor reception wedding this fall. We had a very specific vision for both the ceremony setting and reception, Buttercup pulling both off flawlessly and then some! We truly felt like we were in a dream and the team was also such a pleasure to work with during the planning months :)

Sent on 10/25/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Castafero · Married on 08/02/2019

Highly recommend Buttercup!

Tom and his team were fabulous to work with for my wedding day! Tom and I met before the wedding day after I had sent him some ideas of what I was thinking for decor. He had amazing recommendations but was an awesome listener as well. When I saw the decor on the wedding day, it was better than anything I imagined! The tables were decorated beautifully. My bouquet and the other bouquets were incredible. I wish I could keep it forever. The succulent boutonnieres were incredible! I highly recommend!

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Meghan

Meghan Grever · Married on 06/21/2019

Absolutely stunning!

We are so pleased with the way our wedding flowers turned out. Tom was a dream to work with throughout the planning process. He really understood our vision and had great suggestions to keep us on budget. We were overwhelmed with how the flowers turned out and received so many compliments. Thank you so much Buttercup!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Donna Dizebba · Married on 06/15/2019

It was absolutely amazing!

My daughter had her wedding at Aldie Mansion June 15, 2019. Buttercup did an amazing job with the flowers which added to the beautiful day that we had. The bouquets were stunning and just what my daughter had envisioned. Thanks to Tom he met all of our expectations and then some! He worked with us very closely and helped us choose the best flowers that would complement the bridal party. The centerpieces on the tables were absolutely gorgeous and we had so many comments how lovely the flowers were and their uniqueness. My daughter wanted pussy willows for the centerpieces and Tom came through with flying colors!! The chair flowers were just perfect. My daughter requested a light and airy feel to the bouquets and a natural touch and Buttercup did just that! I was so happy to see that I had a pearl cuff for my corsage which matched my dress perfectly that had pearl accents. If you are looking for professionalism, quality work and expert designers Buttercup is the answer. I recommend them highly and would use them again in a heartbeat! Thank you Tom and the Buttercup team we were so thrilled with everything!!!🌸🌸❤️

Sent on 07/02/2019

Allison · Married on 06/14/2019

Great experience and gorgeous flowers

I worked with Christine for my wedding at the American Swedish Historical Museum and was so pleased with how everything turned out. The bouquets, table centerpieces, and other decorations were all gorgeous! Christine took a few vague ideas about what I liked and came up with a proposal that was exactly what I wanted. She was responsive and easy to work with. She was also very respectful of my budget (a few other floral vendors I contacted had "minimums" that were already over my budget). I could not have had a better experience working with Buttercup!

Sent on 07/20/2019
  • Elena

Elena Piperno · Married on 04/12/2019

Tom & Buttercup are AMAZING!

Tom and the Buttercup Team are a DREAM to work with. I got married at the Lake House Inn in April. I would highly recommend that any JAM bride choose to work with Buttercup. From my very first call with Tom, I knew that I was in good hands. He has an incredible floral knowledge, and knows the venues so well. I had no idea where I would start with choosing flowers, but Tom helped me so much. He truly recreated all of the inspiration I picked out from Pinterest. Tom, more than all of that, is so FUN to work with! He absolutely loves what he does, and it shows. Our wedding flowers were even more stunning than I had imagined. All of the bouquets were full and bright, and perfect. Our centerpieces were so beautiful, and all of our guests commented on the decor. I can't recommend Buttercup enough! You will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 04/23/2019

Leann Hartpence · Married on 11/04/2018

11/04/2018

Buttercup created a magical, fairytale backdrop for our daughters autumn wedding at Tyler Arboretum. Tom was able to recreate our vision and yet somehow far exceed our expectations. They created the most stunning focal point for the ceremony out of old wood doors adorned with beautiful fall elements. The bouquets were magnificent, everything we hoped for. The garlands, fairy lights and lanterns adorning the wooden reception tables set such a beautiful atmosphere. We were blown away by how breathtaking everything was. Tom and his team are so very talented, friendly and easy to work with. I can't express how happy I am that we worked with them.

Sent on 11/07/2018
  • Francesca

Francesca · Married on 11/03/2018

Tom is a genius!

I worked with Tom during my wedding planning process, and he was totally amazing! He listened and understood the look I was going for for my ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception and completely delivered! He made recommendations that I loved and was able to work within my budget to make my dreams come true.

Sent on 01/04/2019

Caitlin · Married on 09/07/2018

We were so happy to have had Buttercup help make our wedding day so special! Our tables looked AMAZING! We wanted the tables to be as simple and elegant as possible and they turned out perfect! So much better than I even imagined. The eternity chandelier was also perfect! And our bouquets were beautiful. Tom was so easy to work with and helpful in bringing our ideas to life! He was super great in helping us stick to our budget and flexible with any changes or add-ons we had last minute!

Sent on 09/10/2018

SK · Married on 08/25/2018

We received so many compliments about the beautiful flowers that Buttercup provided for our daughter's wedding at the Philadelphia Racquet Club. i provided the budget, but left the choices to my daughter and her fiancee. With guidance from Tom, they picked out flowers that were classy and elegant but not overdone. I couldn't have been more pleased. The rooms at the Racquet Club looked exquisite, and I can't wait to see the photos. Tom was responsive, easy to work with, and has lots of terrific ideas. I highly recommend Buttercup.

Sent on 09/28/2018

Nancy · Married on 06/16/2018

Tom delivered our vision for our son's wedding welcome party with perfection. It was everything we wanted. He listened to us, was humble and open minded and absolutely delivered the exact look and feel we described. Every detail was attended to and we were so happy! We are only sorry that we don't live in the area because we would use Buttercup for all of our parties. He is, quite simply, the BEST!

Sent on 07/01/2018

Alex · Married on 06/08/2018

Tom and his team were so fantastic. Not only was he extremely enthusiastic about my vision but it was executed SO well. I was truly blown away day of walking into the ballroom and seeing my dreams become a reality. Anytime I provided feedback on initial design changes, he was always extremely understanding and eager to hit the nail on the head going forward and he always did. I can assure you that you will not regret working with Buttercup!

Sent on 06/15/2018

Alexa · Married on 05/19/2018

Thet did an amazing job! Everything I envisioned came to life and best part was they made the process so easy!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Courtney · Married on 05/19/2018

Wonderful!

We had seen Tom's beautiful work at a friends' wedding, who told us, "Just trust Tom and you'll be in good hands." She was so right. His flowers were gorgeous, he was wonderfully fun to plan with, and we really enjoyed the experience. He provided thoughtful advice and helped us hone in on a vision and colors that came out just as we had hoped. From the arbor he decorated for us, the flowers on the cake, to the bouquets, centerpieces, and boutonnieres, everything was just gorgeous. Tom is professional and a joy to work with. His prices are very reasonable - I was happily shocked by the value we got for a very reasonable price. Highly, highly recommend.

Sent on 01/21/2019

Gena · Married on 04/27/2018

Working with Tom at Buttercup was the absolute best decision. Leading up to the wedding he was extremely helpful putting together my vision, I told him I trusted him with my color palette and he blew it away! When he showed me the bouquets the day of I just started crying! Everyone there raved about how beautiful the flowers looked. And when weather caused us to move the ceremony inside he quickly worked to make it look just as perfect as the outside plan. Tom will not disappoint!

Sent on 05/01/2018
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 04/21/2018

I am using Buttercup for my upcoming wedding in April and Tom has been a dream to work with. I spoke with Tom on the phone once to give an idea of my vision, then he utilized my pinterest boards and took everything from there. I was also so happy that instead of giving me a quote based on my ideas, he took my budget into account first. I have heard horror stories of how much other brides paid for their flowers and decor through other florists so I was also pleasantly surprised at their cost as well! Since Buttercup is a part of Jeffery A. Miller Catering, my floral costs and catering have been combined into one bill. I LOVE this, because it really has helped simplify things. They also know the ins and out of my venue completely, so I highly recommend choosing Buttercup in conjunction with a JAM venue! I can't wait to see what Buttercup puts together for my wedding day!

Sent on 02/26/2018

Candice · Married on 03/30/2018

Tom and his team were a pleasure to work with! The flowers were so beautiful... everything I imagined and more.

Sent on 04/30/2018

Rachel · Married on 11/11/2017

With Tom I really felt like I was in the hands of an expert. He listened to what i wanted and then shared ideas for how to make it happen. He was very willing to work within my budget. The flowers looked absolutely gorgeous.

Sent on 11/25/2017

Anthony · Married on 10/14/2017

My husband and I chose to tie the knot at the JJAC on 10/14/17. From the moment we set foot on the gorgeous grounds at Audubon, we KNEW it was the place where we were meant to marry. Setting all other factors aside, the property is simply gorgeous and offers an array of beautiful locations for ceremony, cocktails, and reception.

We chose to have our ceremony in the gorgeous apple orchard, our cocktail hour in the 100+ year old barn (with its cracked plaster walls and wooden beams, the barn is a rustic couples DREAM location), and reception in the amazing pavilion. Combined with the perfect weather, the grounds at Audubon provided ample space for multiple changes of scenery all culminating with our dream reception in the pavilion where we were able to leave all of the gorgeous windows raised. On one side we had the fire pit surrounded by log seating, lawn games, and string lighting, on the opposite side was the bar and photo booth. Having all of the outdoor space effectively doubled the size of the reception and created this amazing indoor-outdoor experience that we had always dreamed of.

Now having said all of that, beyond its beautiful spaces Audubon offers another indispensable benefit which comes in the form of Jeffrey Miller Catering!! Specifically, Shannon (our Wedding Coordinator) and Tom from Buttercup (Jeffrey Miller's floral and event design division) were HUGE assets to us during the planning process; I can safely say that our wedding simply would not have been possible without their unbelievable patience, creativity, flexibility, and passion. They both care so much about what they do, we genuinely felt like they were almost as invested in our big day as we were! These two, with the help of their amazing staffs, helped to turn our rough ideas and pinterest boards into the romantic and enchanted forest wedding of our dreams!

Sent on 11/10/2017

Nicole · Married on 10/08/2017

Buttercup was just another amazing feature of working with the Jeffrey A Miller team-- their entire company is incredible at executing a seamless day. Tom helped us to fully cultivate our vision and created breathtaking floral pieces that were unlike anything I had seen before. Tom was a pleasure to work with and we genuinely enjoyed working with him throughout our wedding process. Buttercup is a team of professionals who are passionate about what they do. If you're like me and know nothing about flowers, or if you're an expert they truly meet you were you are and make sure that you get exactly what you want for your wedding day!

Sent on 10/14/2017

Susan · Married on 09/08/2017

Planning the decor piece of my daughter's Lake House Inn wedding with Tom from Buttercup was a wonderful experience, and I certainly recommend them to anyone who wants to plan an amazing event, and then step back and actually enjoy it! Attaching photos of things we liked, from design elements to colors to types of flowers made it so easy to articulate what we were looking for, and even when we needed to change it up a little, there was never any stress or problem making the adjustments. There was never any pressure to do more than what we asked for, and we were welcomed to do some decor ourselves, to save a little along the way. The day of the wedding, our vision that took shape even better than what we ourselves had imagined and hoped for. Our guests sent us messages and texts telling us we"hit it out of the park" and that it was "a 10 out of 10" , and we can only thank Buttercup and JAM catering and the Lake House Staff for knowing what to do and how to do it beautifully. And by the way, the wedding was 12 days ago and I still have some of the flowers on display in my home, so they were very fresh on ithe day of the wedding. Absolutely fabulous!!! Thank you Tom and your Buttercup team!!

Sent on 09/19/2017
  • Renee

Renee · Married on 09/03/2017

Buttercup Floral Design took our entire wedding vision and made it a reality! They were an absolute dream to work with throughout the entire wedding planning process through to the day-of. Tom was always willing to talk or meet up with us to work through our details and questions, and made sure he had all of the information from us to carry out our vision. We utilized Buttercup for both our wedding flowers and furniture rentals, and the entire process was a breeze. The attention to detail was extraordinary, and everything was perfect from the centerpieces to the bouquets. Buttercup went above and beyond every expectation we had for a wedding florist, and we received endless compliments on how beautifully they decorated our venue. We would highly recommend their services to anyone!

Sent on 09/05/2017