Buttercup Cookie Reviews

5 | Rensselaer, NY

5 Reviews for Buttercup Cookie

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 07/20/2013

The cookies were absolutely beautiful! And they were delicious! I highly recommend ordering from Buttercup Cookie.....

Sent on 08/02/2013

Susan · Married on 11/08/2012

My experience with Buttercup Cookie was fantastic! I ordered cookies for my son's rehearsal dinner and couldn't have been happier. Cindy was very helpful in giving me ideas on the designs and colors that I chose. The cookies were absolutely beautiful and each set was packaged so nicely! And they were delicious! I highly recommend ordering from Buttercup Cookie.....I'm sure you will be as impressed as I was!

Sent on 01/17/2013

This company creates beautiful, yet delicious cookies. I wanted something special that people would love to get, but represented both my fiancé and myself. Cindy not only listened to what I wanted, but she gave me some great suggestions too. Everyone at my wedding enjoyed the cookie and some people have mentioned to me that they want to use her for other special events in their life. If you want something that is artistically created, and tastes great I would use this company!

Sent on 01/15/2013

Susan · event on: 03/17/2012

I was looking for a unique favor for my daughter's bridal shower and decided to contact Buttercup Cookie. Cindy was great to work with. She took the shower design theme of blue French Damask and created the perfect cookies. Each set of cookies was wrapped in tulle with matching ribbons. Not only did they look beautiful, they were delicious too! The guests raved about them. I have since used Buttercup cookies for other special events and would highly recommend them.

Sent on 01/14/2013

Deb · event on: 02/18/2012

Buttercup Cookies - ABSOLUTLY OUTSTANDING!
    I had a bridal shower event specific with theme and range of colors. I ordered party favor cookies and miscellaneous shapes cookies for a buffet platter. BC did wonderful work selecting the shapes of the whimsical cookies for the buffet. BC creations were beautiful and the colors for the event were perfect. Individually packaged party favor cookies I ordered were exceptional in detail and special packaging. The shipping was superlative and arrival time was exact. Buttercup Cookies is unsurpassed by any and was a topic of conversation throughout my event.

Sent on 01/14/2013