Buttercup Cakes Reviews

Buttercup Cakes View more information

Kacie Married on 10/04/2014
    Buttercup Cakes provided our wedding cake and macarons! The owner, Dani, delivered the cake and macarons and set everything up beautifully. The wedding cake was gorgeous and delicious. We got tons of compliments on all of the sweets. We will go to her for many years to come for cakes, macarons, and cupcakes! There hasn't been anything in her bakery yet that I didn't love! Everything is all so fresh and delicious. Thanks, Dani!
    Caitlin Married on 08/02/2014
    My husband and I adore chef dani!!! She is easy to work with and very professional. We visit the bakery frequently and have always been impressed with all of her options!! I will be using her services whenever possible!
  • User1481011 2+ years ago
    They were absolutely amazing. The cake was so yummy and it was exactly what I wanted. They were easy to work with, always willing to answer questions and make you feel at ease with the whole process. We took my son to the cake testing and they were so sweet to him and made him feel like he was part of the process. Cake was on time and I still can’t believe I came in with a photo of what I was looking for and they were able to do everything I wanted. I would recommend them to everyone!
  • User1726062 2+ years ago
    i loved them! my cake tasted amazing, and all my details were reviewed and double checked which made me feel very confident. everyone loved our cake. they were able to take a picture i saw and recreate it with color changes. AWESOME
  • User1754854 2+ years ago
    Fantastic! The cake was beautiful and just how I wanted. Not to mention, delicious!
    Audrey Married on 01/02/2011
    The thing that I remember most about the wedding, besides the wedding is my wedding cake. I'm going to definitely get something from her during my anniversaries. I had vanilla raspberry and hazelnut. It was awesome. Everyone said the meringue buttercream tasted like marshmallows. We worked together for the design and she was so flexible and accommodating! I still keep some of the flowers she made in my memory box. Love! The tasting cakes she made was awesome too. They were sooo cute.
    Jannet Married on 07/10/2010
    We celebrated our daughter's first birthday on the same day as our wedding. Chef Dani made the most beautiful and great tasting cake ever!!!! We had vanilla cake with strawberry mousse. Kylie's cake was two tiered with pink and yellow decorations. It even had her name on it in 3-D. Thank you Dani, you are the best!
    Bob Married on 07/26/2015
    Dani was awesome to work with! She was knowledgeable, prompt, professional and went above and beyond for our cupcakes! Pricing was very reasonable even for our special requests. Not only are her cupcakes and cake delicious but she was a pleasure! Highly recommend!