Buttercream Bakeshop Reviews

38 Reviews for Buttercream Bakeshop

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Stephanie Braxton · Married on 08/04/2019

Beautiful cake

Our cake was even more beautiful than expected. Our guests complimented how good it was. Super friendly and easy to work with. Great price as well

Sent on 08/05/2019

MELISSA · Married on 11/23/2018

Wedding Cake

Overall I was satisfied with the wedding cake. The flavors were delicious and working with Buttercream was painless. Pricing was within my budget and much more reasonable than others I reach out to. The detail was not exactly what I had hoped for, but I didn't let it ruin my day. I will definitely be returning to Buttercream for our one year anniversary cake and other baked good needs.

Sent on 04/12/2019
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 10/14/2018

They make amazing cake

I had cupcakes and cake for my wedding and they were amazing! The staff was great to work with as well!

Sent on 10/18/2018
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 08/04/2018

Buttercream Bakeshop has amazing cake flavors!

We ordered both a small tiered cutting cake and 3 sheet cakes all in different flavors from Buttercream Bakeshop for our wedding. We were very impressed with Buttercream Bakeshop’s extensive choice of flavors and all the cakes were delicious! We had so many compliments from our guests on the cake. Prices are also very reasonable and affordable. We worked with Brittany to place the order and she delivered the cake and set it up at our venue. She was very positive and helpful through the whole process and gave great advice for icing/cake flavor combinations and the right amount of cake for our guest count. The combinations of cake and icing flavors all looked beautiful on guests’ plates when it was cut! The guests were so excited about the different flavors we ordered that they were trading around slices to try all the different flavors. They were all that good!!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Buttercream Bakeshop's reply:

Thank you for letting us be a part of your day! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed everything. It was a pleasure to work with you!

Brittany
  • AHLoveWedding

Amber · Married on 05/28/2017

Marsha at Buttercream Bakeshop was amazing to work with. She is very creative and helped create exactly what we imagined. The cake was delicious and we received many compliments from our guests. I would recommend Buttercream Bakeshop to any bride for their wedding day!

Sent on 06/21/2017

The ladies at Buttercream Bakeshop did a great job with helping us design our wedding cake! The samples were delicious (and so was the real thing), they were very kind and easy to talk with, and they were able to deliver our cake to our venue on the day of our wedding about an hour away from their shop. Everything was great and the cake was stunning! Thanks for the beautiful and tasty cake!

Sent on 08/18/2016

Thank you Buttercream Bakeshop for going above and beyond for our wedding. The cake is just what we dreamed of and all the wonderful desserts were even better. We will be back to get a taste of goodness!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Jenae · Married on 09/12/2015

Buttercream Bakeshop did a FANTASTIC job on our wedding cake!! Marsha was very responsive to all of the emails and the cake was exactly what I wanted for our big day.

Marsha was able to take the pictures we provided and turned them into our dream cake. Everything about the cake decorations was perfect! Plus the variety of unique flavors really put our cake on another level! We had maple (which my husband loved!), raspberry and orange. It was so delicious!

I highly recommend Buttercream Bakeshop for any of your cake needs! Marsha also provided the cake for my bridal shower (and included a design of my wedding dress)!

Sent on 09/20/2015

Jonathan · Married on 08/08/2015

Marsha, from Buttercream Bakeshop, did the cake for our wedding and it was fantastic! All of her cakes have fantastic and creative designs to them. Ours looked like a birch tree. They look so cool that you won’t even want to cut into them and eat them, but after you *do* have a slice, you’re going to want to eat the whole thing! Also, they did a great job coordinating with our caterer about delivery to the venue and everything. Highly recommended. I doubt you’ll find a better price too—especially for what you’re paying for.

Sent on 08/09/2015

Heather · Married on 07/11/2015

Marsha at BC bakeshop was Amazing!! She took on my wedding cake 6 weeks out from my Wedding after the Person I previously booked with Canceled on me. She kept it around the same priced I had budgeted for and created the design I had my heart set on.

The cake was delicious and I got a compliment from almost everyone there, even people who dont eat cake loved it!! I definatly recommend her!!

Sent on 07/13/2015

jaclyn · Married on 06/28/2015

I just want to say that our wedding cake was amazing!! It was so beautiful and the cake was amazing! She was helpful and there shop is so cute and clean!! Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/29/2015

cindi · Married on 06/20/2015

Very friendly & helpful with suggestions for flavors & styles of cake.

Sent on 04/17/2015

Jane · Married on 05/16/2015

Buttercream Bakeshop provided a simple and elegant wedding cake for my daughter's wedding. Beautiful and yummy!

Sent on 05/21/2015

Courtney · Married on 05/01/2015

We loved our cake- It was delivered intact, and exactly the picture i has presented upon my consultation.
    The cake itself was moist & very delicious.
    Courtney Salim

Sent on 01/19/2016

Highly recommend. NO problems....they even gave me more than what I asked for.....went above and beyond.....very nice clean shop and pleasant and easy to reach bakery.

Sent on 01/02/2015
  • W

William · Married on 08/31/2014

FANTASTIC! We ordered over 22 dozen cupcakes for our daughters wedding and they were out of this world. We had the mini chocolate bumpy cake cupcakes and the guests all raved about them ! We also ordered the mini buttercream / coconut cupcakes and they were fantastic as well. They were a huge hit with everyone and were so cute and delicious The staff was so helpful and courteous and they allowed us to use a cupcake stand to display them on for no extra charge. Our order was ready when promised and more then exceeded our expectations. Bakery has many other creative ideas and is really the only place to go you will NOT be disappointed.

Sent on 09/02/2014

Maureen · Married on 05/24/2014

DECADENT! INCREDIBLE! Marsha from Buttercream Bakeshop brought to life the most spectacular wedding dessert table my husband and I could have ever asked for. In addition to a variety of delicious desserts, the table display was gorgeous, designed with care and perfection, and just wow'ed us as well as our guests. We also enjoyed a petite wedding cake for the cutting ceremony and again, Buttercream Bakery hit a home run with a moist, yummy cake and exactly what I had envisioned in the frosting pattern/decoration. We are so fortunate to have found Buttercream Bakeshop and Marsha for our wedding!

Sent on 06/25/2014

Paula · Married on 05/03/2014

Fabulous! Buttercream Bakeshop made our cake & treats for our dessert bar at our wedding. Not only was everything absolutely delicious, it was also very reasonably priced & looked beautiful. I really appreciated how accommodating the staff are - more than willing to schedule an appointment after hours & very receptive to your ideas. They were wonderful to work with. I would definitely recommend Buttercream Bakeshop for your events!

Sent on 06/12/2014

The cake was beautiful and tasted wonderful.

Sent on 10/15/2013

Nicole · Married on 11/14/2012

We hired Buttercream Bakeshop to do our wedding and grooms cake. Oh my gosh,....were we blown away by her abilities. We gave her photos of what we wanted done, and the grooms cake was a special surprise for my husband because he is from Brazil and it had a logo on it of his favorite soccer team there.

Not only did the cake taste delicious, it looked absolutely amazing!! Everything was exactly what we wanted and even better,...it was ours. Everyone raved about the awesome cakes, and her ability to get the detail in the buttercream frosting!

I would recommend this company to all my friends and family for any occasion. They are so easy to work with and even the sampling trials we did were absolutely wonderful.

Sent on 02/12/2013

Brooke · Married on 10/13/2012

My cake and cupcakes from buttercream, were spectacular. They were delicious, and exactly the way I wanted them. I surprised my groom with a fish cake, and it was better than I had imagined. Almost all of guests made comments about how delicious the dessert was.

Sent on 11/19/2012

Michelle · Married on 05/26/2012

The Buttercream Bakeshop made the most delicious wedding cake I've ever tasted. It was tiramisu flavored, YUM! They took my design ideas and made the most beautiful cake. I surprised my groom with a hunting themed cake, Buttercream kept it looking like a wedding cake. My new husband and our boys loved the cake. There were no leftovers after the reception!

Sent on 12/20/2012
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 09/10/2011

Marsha was wonderful to work with and everybody absolutely loved the cupcakes! There were only 2 left at the end of the night, one for me and one for my husband. I highly recommend Buttercream Bakeshop for awesome cupcakes at a very reasonable price!

Sent on 10/20/2011
  • User3685358 · event on 04/04/2011

My first cake through Buttercream Bakeshop was for my daughter's Sweet 16. They incorporated her favorite things so meticulously into the design and she was thrilled. Not only was it gorgeous, it tasted heavenly! Since then, we've bought many "retro" cupcakes (think old school chocolate cupcakes with the looping rings on top) as well as just about every flavor cupcake they've made and they are ALL so good! My brother recently remarried and I ordered their wedding cake at BBS and it was lovely and all of the guests said the same about it not only being beautiful, but the flavor is the best of any such cake. Superb!

Sent on 11/18/2013
  • Cheryl

Cheryl · Married on 04/25/2009

Beautiful wedding and Grooms cake, had several complements on both taste and looks

Sent on 04/27/2009