Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

26 Reviews for Butler Films

Multi. Cameras (1)
DVD (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)
20 Butler Films Reviews

I am extremely happy that we chose Butler Films to produce our wedding video. Jeff responded quickly to my questions and made me feel very comfortable in front of the camera. He was open to the minimal feedback I had, regarding our wedding highlight video. All of my friends and family loved his work and many stated that it was the best video they had seen! I would highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Kendall, 9/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

We loved having Jeff and his crew film our wedding. They were so fun, and also respectful of the day/our time. The turn around with the video was also so quick and we loved it! Jeff made a few changes we asked for and we are so pleased. Would recommend Butler Films in an instant!

Profile Picture Alicia, 9/3/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

We absolutely loved working with Jeff. He was great with helping us figure out what options were best for us and for our venue, and all the wonderful ways he could capture our special day for us. He listened to what styles we really liked and what wasn't working for us, and he made sure to get all the special details that made our day unique to us. We are so happy with the video Jeff made for us and love looking at it and sharing it with our friends and family. We would definitely recommend Jeff to any of our friends!

Profile Picture Sharon, 5/21/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Storytelling, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, DVD, USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Jeff is simply the best! He was so easy to get a hold of while my fiancé and I were in planning mode. He answered all of our questions and made us feel so comfortable throughout the process. His videos are top of the line, phenomenal! He captures moments in people's lives so perfectly and we could not have asked for a better videographer. It was such a joy working with him and his team on our wedding day. Jeff was the first person I saw when I settled into the bridal suite that day and he totally put me at ease. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone of my friends and family!

Profile Picture Amy, 11/7/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Cinematic, Full Feature Video, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

We love our videos! We upgraded after our wedding day to the extended package because we loved the short video so much we wanted more. Beautifully edited, with great footage included. Very happy with our choice!

Profile Picture User4670213, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Jeff and his team were amazing. They came to the salon where all the girls were getting ready and then met us at the venue. He did a great job of explaining the shots he wanted and I couldn't be more excited to see the finished product! I also really appreciated how he could put me and everyone there at ease with all the cameras.

Profile Picture Laura, 10/3/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography

Jeff and his team were utterly fantastic! I was late to the game in booking a videographer and he was quick to respond to me and made the whole process easy and tailored everything to our needs. His music choices and highlight video were so incredibly wonderful that we decided to upgrade to the Happiness Package. We had a West Coast reception after the wedding when we returned from the honeymoon. Jeff upgraded our package and had the full length picture done in time for the party! I could not be happier to have had Butler Films capture our special day! Thank you!

Profile Picture User4635247, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography

My husband and I had a great experience with Jeff and his crew from Butler Films. We planned our Virginia wedding while living in Alaska and Jeff was easy to get in touch with and was able to reassure and answer all of our questions and concerns, despite such a significant time difference. The day of the wedding Jeff and his team coordinated well with our other vendors and they were able to capture fantastic footage of our day. We purchased the highlight film as well as the extended day film, and both were amazing. Jeff has great talent and vision and he perfectly captured our style and the feel of our wedding.

Jeff and his team from Butler Films managed to capture all of the best, most memorable, and meaningful moments from our happiest day and now we have the opportunity to relive all the love, happiness, and fun from our wedding for years to come!

Profile Picture Brittany, 5/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I don't even know where to start or how to explain this videographer! Jeff is truly amazing, he fit in with the family the entire wedding day and evening! His work is one of the best I have seen, he just loves what he does and has a passion you can see it immediately when he walks in the door. His eyes immediately began wondering around the place filling his head with ideas and you could feel his excitement which made me even more excited for not only for my wedding day but the masterpiece I knew he was going to create for me! If you are on the fence about getting a videographer please go to his site and watch his videos (mine is Marcus and Mary) and I assure you that will change your mind. I shopped for months for a videographer and he was by far the least expensive for what he gives you! You have him for an entire day, he's there for everything! And brings numerous helpers who are simply just as amazing! After this experience If I had known how important and impactful this videographer would be id have easily paid double! I'm so happy with his work, and I hope can help spread the word on his work....it's the best money I spent on the entire wedding. All of my guests were commenting on his professionalism and work, especially his awesome drone!

Profile Picture Mary, 5/9/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Loved working with Jeff and the video was beautiful - He was responsive and very willing to work with out to meet our personal preferences and requests - he completed it and sent it to us less than a week after our wedding. We will definitely recommend him to others in the future!

Profile Picture Becki, 11/22/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

I'm not even sure there are the proper words to describe Jeff Butler of Butler Films. Not only did Jeff immerse himself into our day so perfectly and strategically, but he also captured the essence of that day in a way that I honestly never thought was possible. To put it simply, Jeff is an artist and is immensely dedicated to his craft. Somehow he captured all of the feelings, emotions, and fun of our wedding day in a 6 minute highlight film that I know we will watch for years to come and be transported right back to those special moments. Our longer documentary style film is a perfect record of our day, with just enough cinematic flare to keep you interested, while not being the focus of the film.

You've heard all the stories: your wedding day comes and goes in a flash. While there is nothing you can do to slow down your day, there is something you can do to the make sure that the memories of it are vivid and last a lifetime: hire Jeff Butler and leave the rest up to his skill, dedication, and artistry. I promise you will not be disappointed with your decision! On top of all of this, we gained a great friend in Jeff and we are looking forward to our next milestone so that we can have Jeff there creating another masterpiece for us.

Profile Picture Crystal, 9/27/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Working with Jeff Butler was a dream. From the initiation of our contract to receiving our video, the entire process was perfect in every way. The affordability of the packages is what initially drew me in and soon after I fell in love with the creativity he brought to the table and how it really shines in his work. Since sharing our video with family and friends, we have received numerous compliments on how awesome it was. Even the little subtle details where so creative and nothing I've seen before. My husband and I have watched our video every day since receiving it. Both of us are in tears by 2 minutes in. Such a wonderful way to always remember the best day of our lives.

Profile Picture Tara, 9/20/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

You cannot put a price tag on the gift that Jeff has given us to share with generations to come! I was introduced to Jeff's work after a potential wedding venue shared a link to one of his wedding videos. Something about the video moved me deep down inside every time I watched it. I then visited Jeff's website, which was very informative and helpful regarding the packages he offers. Jeff got back to me right away and we seemed to have an instant connection. He definitely went out of his way to make us feel comfortable throughout the entire process! We really appreciate all of the extra things he did along the way, including making arrangements to capture some of our rehearsal and rehearsal dinner, a very quick turnaround for the highlights video and working with my husband on an incredibly thoughtful and personalized Christmas gift for me this year. Thank you Jeff!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/16/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

I can't even begin to say enough about Jeff. Visit his website and see for yourself. www.butlercinematography.com. Worth every penny. Do it! Do it! Do it! We still keep in touch with him and he gave us great recommendations for out honeymoon trip to Charleston, SC. What an incredible artist! Call him today!

Profile Picture User2607510, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography

Jeff Butler is a rare combination of professionalism, passion, and talent. Our wedding video ended up being one of the highlights from that day. Great product, great experience!

Profile Picture User4617533, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Jeff did the videography for both of my children's weddings (in 2011 and 2013). Both finished videos were exceptional, and really captured the unique quality of each couple, the event, and family/friends. Jeff takes time before the event to find out what is important to the couple, and to get to know them. He is well prepared, professional, easy to work with, and has an amazing talent at putting all of these things together in a beautiful, artistic finished product!

Profile Picture User3928772, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Butler Cinematography shot our wedding out at Amber Grove in Moseley, VA. We just received our Motion Portrait, and I'm crying at work reliving the moments captured on video. Jeff is AMAZING at acquiring the perfect moments and putting them together. During a day where emotions were running high and everything was a blur, it is wonderful to be able to look back and see the things we may not have remembered. Additionally, he is a sweet individual who is very comfortable to work with. Thank you SO much Jeff, for making our day wonderful.

Profile Picture Megan, 8/18/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Jeff was amazing. We were blown away by the final product. Very professional and a joy to work with.

Profile Picture Peter, 8/12/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Butler Films created a stunning video of our wedding and it was definitely one of the greatest investments we made for the day!! We will forever adore and cherish the memories Jeff beautifully captured the day we vowed our life to each other!!

Profile Picture Olivia, 6/17/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Jeff Butler is a true visual artist and story teller with his videography. He is a consummate professional always creating products for his clients that are of the highest quality. His technical command, state-of-the-art equipment, and collaborative efforts in pre & post production are highly sought-after in today's marketplace. Lastly, Jeff is a pleasure to work with and I will always hire him for weddings, corporate and music industry events.

Profile Picture Aric, 12/30/11, 1 Review