But A Moment Photography Reviews

4 Reviews for But A Moment Photography

1 User photo

• Taylor

Taylor T. · Married on 06/21/2020

Best Photography booking experience!

Ashanta is one of the sweetest and accommodating people of my wedding planning journey. She’s not pushy or tries to force you into something. She gives you the best option for you. From the moment we FaceTimed my fiancé and I knew we wanted her to shoot our wedding. Her personality just radiates and I love it!

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 11/10/2019

In love with my pictures!

After receiving my sneak peaks within less than 24 hours, my husband and I cried all over again. Shan captured our love so flawlessly, and we're so happy with the quality of her work. Besides her impressive skills, Shan and her second shooter Courtney made us feel SO comfortable throughout the day. As two camera shy people, you can tell we felt comfortable to be so raw on our day. We love you Shan!!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Tiana · Married on 04/08/2017

I met Ashanta for the first time on the day before my wedding. I didn't know what to expect. She was amazing! She made me laugh, which made me comfortable and gave me a great impression of what was to come.

She gave me an overview of what pictures she intended to take and then I was able to share my vision for the big day. She always stayed ten steps ahead! She anticipated certain things and came with proactive solutions. She even calmed my nerves moments before walking down the aisle.

She is passionate and serious about her work. She captured some amazing moments in the photos. I was given access to my pictures after all edits were complete. I was impressed with the quality and professionalism of her work! She was sure to follow-up after the wedding to answer any questions, address any concerns, and provide assistance.

If you want a grand experience, quality photos, and the opportunity of working with a wonderful person, But A Moment Photography is the right choice!

Forever grateful...
    -Mr. & Mrs. Hooker

Sent on 07/23/2017

Debbie · Married on 10/30/2016

Ashanta captured our wedding like no other!! She exceeded our expectations and we couldn't be happier with our photos. She put them all on a scan drive and we had our photos immediately! If you're in search of a phenomenal photographer at a great price, make sure you use ButAMomentPhotography!!!! Ashanta, thank you so much for capturing our special day!!

Debbie and Dorren Mills