Busy Bee Florist Reviews

17 Reviews for Busy Bee Florist

1 User photo

• Holly

Holly · Married on 09/08/2017

Giti was amazing!! She was so easy to work with, especially since I was living overseas during all the preparations. The pieces all came out amazing and matched the dresses just beautifully. She also gave me advice on tips to help me stay within my budge. The day of, all of my wedding party kept saying how friendly and lovely she was. I feel like she really wants to make sure your day looks amazing. You can tell she loves what she does. Big thank you to Giti for helping make my day extra beautiful. For the photos, haven't received my professional ones yet but here's a little of what she did for us.

Sent on 09/28/2017

Rosanna · Married on 07/15/2017

if I could give this vendor 100 stars ... I would!!!! Giti is absolutely the best!!! She was wonderful! I ordered flowers from her for my daughter's wedding. They were the most beautiful flowers I had ever seen! Her service was impeccable! She is trustworthy and true to her word!!! Love her and will definitely recommend her for any occasion and especially weddings! Love you Giti!!!!

Sent on 08/03/2017

Amanda · Married on 08/20/2016

Giti at Busy Bee was a joy to work with! Highly creative and flexible, she made our wedding flowers a huge focal point in our wedding. She did all of our bouquets, boutineers, corsages, and center pieces. Her use of greens and the flowers we wanted (selection of roses, peonies, hydrangea) created a lovely touch point throughout the wedding that was so reflective of our personalities. She's highly responsive and friendly. She provided a lot of expert suggestions to us that we went with, which were all spot on. Go with Busy Bee, she will be your florist for life!

Sent on 09/05/2016

Donya · Married on 03/05/2016

Do not hesitate at all -- Busy Bee florist will cater to your specific needs and will provide the best quality flowers with the most beautiful arrangements. She is one of a kind and you will not find a florist and services better than her!

Sent on 02/27/2017

Simone · Married on 08/30/2015

Giti did an amazing job for our wedding at The Dunes Club. She was so willing to work with us to find flowers that were in line with both our vision and our budget. She was also great at repurposing our flowers between the ceremony and reception to keep costs down. We highly recommend working with Giti! We found her to be more affordable and responsive than other florists we considered working with. She is extremely talented, intuitive, personable and sweet. Giti went above and beyond to make our day perfect. Everything was STUNNING. I even took my bouquet back to DC with us because I loved it so much!

Sent on 09/03/2015

Giti at Busy Bee Florist made the most beautiful bouquets and arrangements for our wedding! She took note of our likes and dislikes and was able to create exactly what we envisioned! She is kind and attentive to detail, and proud of her product which makes all the difference on your special day! We highly recommend Busy Bee Florist!

Sent on 11/03/2015

Sholeh · Married on 06/11/2015

She is really good and talented and the flowers were awesome. I am very happy with her work

Sent on 06/17/2015

Jennifer · Married on 11/22/2014

Giti is absolutely amazing. I love flowers, but really know nothing about them. She took the time to show me different flowers and colors that would work for my wedding. She went above and beyond through the whole process. I can't believe everything I got and how beautiful everything was for the price I paid. Giti really takes a personal interest in all that she does. Every centerpiece, bouquet, ceremony piece, and flower was stunning and just perfect.

Sent on 12/28/2014

Amanda · Married on 08/01/2014

Giti is the MOST amazing florist I have ever worked with! I was recommended to her by my husband's family who is from the area and I could not be any happier that I worked with her on the flowers for my wedding day! She was extremely professional, very reasonably priced, reliable, and most importantly she is so talented at what she does. My wedding was more than I could have ever dreamed of with the gorgeous bouquets and table arrangements! I would highly recommend her especially for weddings, you will not be disappointed! Thank you Giti for making my day so beautiful!

Sent on 12/22/2014

Julie · Married on 05/10/2014

We were thrilled with our wedding flowers, they exceeded our expectations. Giti is a pleasure to work with, she listened to our every little detail and delivered! I highly recommend her as a florist! She made our wedding memorable and is fantastic!

Sent on 05/16/2014

Nicki · Married on 01/18/2014

Giti's designs were STUNNING. I'm a visual artist and I researched several florists before I went to Busy Bee. Her portfolio was diverse and each arrangement was more beautiful than the one that preceded it! Prices were VERY fair and her attentiveness the day of the wedding was astonishing. Not a detail escaped Giti's attention. I STRONGLY RECOMMEND -- wonderful personality, impressive work ethic and gorgeous flower arrangements! Top notch!

Sent on 09/12/2014

Cindy · Married on 03/17/2013

We have had 3 weddings in 3 1/2 years and Busy Bee was our florist for all. The arrangements, bouquets etc. were nothing short of spectacular. Giti, the owner, was a joy to work with, her pricing was more than reasonable and she took all the worry out of that part of the planning. Her creative ideas, artistic flair and the perfection in her work made each of the brides feel comfortable and confident as they planned their very special days. The attention to detail and personal full service attention on the day of these events was extraordinary. We have happily used them ever since for all of our floral needs and proudly recommend them to our friends and family.

Sent on 06/08/2013

Busy Bee Florist's reply:

thank you so much for all your beautiful words, that was my honor to be in the most important,beautiful moments of your family's event . I am active now in this web page and I needed it to be able to book more weddings. lots of love giti

Heather · Married on 08/26/2012

My wedding flowers were amazing and Giti is so great to work with. I had complete trust in her abiltiy to provide me with beautiful flowers on my wedding day.

Sent on 08/06/2013

I don't have words to express how amazing the flowers and decor looked because of Busy Bee. My husband and I lost out breath when we seen the venue/ reception area. Our flowers was very thing we wanted. she gave us expert opinions and was very honest. she was so flexible with our budget and what we wanted. she was a pleasure to work with and we Highly recommend her to all brides. with all the stresses of the wedding.. this was by far the most smoothest part. our guest are still talking about how beautiful the venue looked! Thank you sooo much for everything. my bouquet was amazing!!!!!!! we <3 Busy Bee

Sent on 08/07/2012

Busy Bee Florist's reply:

thanks for your beautiful words for me in wedding wire. i just got active in there and see your reviews.thanks alot

Erin · Married on 10/01/2011

All I have to say is WOW! Giti did a FABULOUS Job at our wedding. I had some reservations because she seemed to be a bit disorganized when I went in to speak with her. (Her fiiling system consisted of pieces of scrap paper in a box). I was assured my venue to have no worries. That she would not dissapoint.

I went in with a picture of what I was looking for, and Giti said "no worries, honey, I will make them even more beautiful!" Sure enough, She did not dissapoint. She used her creativity and really made my flowers pop. She even decorated the aisles of the ceremony, and provided us with in-season mums for where the bride and groom stood.

I received so many compliments on our flowers. Although her prices seemed slightly higher than some competitors, the extra money was worth EVERY PENNY!!

Keep up the GREAT WORK BUSY BEE!!

Sent on 10/10/2011

Busy Bee Florist's reply:

thanks erin for your beautiful word on wedding wire, I really appriciate your time. I t was an honor to work with you and your lovely mother as well lots of love giti

Everyone loved my flowers! I am very particular and had no complaints. Everything was spectacular and the perfect color and style. Just what I asked for! Go here!!

Sent on 09/06/2011

Busy Bee Florist's reply:

thanks so much appreciate, your time and kind words.I hope to do all my best for everybody. I am glad that you let them know about my work.many thanks.

Diane · Married on 10/26/2013

3.0

Busy Bee florist was a joy to work with. She did a tremendous job with everything from the church, bouquets, and the venue. I received many compliments regarding the arrangements. She was very cost conscious willing to work within a budget. The end result was pure elegance. I cannot say enough about this florist, her professionalism, and the end result of her work.

Sent on 11/10/2013